Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

Umm he is hurt because of her behaviour...they were ignoring each other for a few days and he was expecting her to apologise but obviously he does not know that Preet has seen those documents. =) 

Oh ok btw nice pic. I have a similar dress like that.  I wonder how will raj react when he knows about the documents . And preet to.  Is your ff gonna end this soon ๐Ÿ˜ญ? After Preet's misunderstanding is cleared?  ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ( please tell me I'm wrong please don't do that please make the ff a bit longer. If not then ok but will miss this ff when it's over . ๐Ÿ˜ญ) Btw can I ask you something can you show raj or preet getting jealous๐Ÿ˜›?? If not it's ok .๐Ÿ˜†.  Nice update . Can't wait for next. 
laney thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: laney

Aww that's really sweet of you.. Um no the FF will not end that soon, Preet will manaao Raj first and then they have to return to Gaguwal too at some point... . I don't want to reveal too much because honestly I don't know what will happen next lol

Umm maybe Preet will get jealous at the party ;) but everything will be in limits... Nothing like rakshas ... 

Yay that's good the ff will not end soon.  It will be fun seeing jealous preet. Hope she mannao raj quickly.  Return to Gaguwal. That will be a lot  trouble before or after she manaao raj. Raj's life will be in danger and at some point Preet's too . Hope amba  will be back in her senses and don't want Preet to be mannu again in the ff. Don't want the kismet amba ( Delia don't be mad at me  I love your ff. But not the amba in the kismet ff) in this ff.
shreya222 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  
Raj is so sweet... he can understand her so well๐Ÿ˜ณ.. seems preet's misunderstanding is gonna be clear so soon...
Meghz99 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What is gonna happen next?