Sakshi Tanwar to shoot for season 2 of her web series

peeyara thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Sakshi is also excited about her new show, Tyohaar Ki Thaali that she is hosting mainly because she is learning cooking on the job!

As soon as the first season of Sakshi Tanwar and Ram Kapoor's web series Karle Tu Bhi Mohabbat was over, Ekta Kapoor had announced a season 2. And, now the actress confirms that she will start shooting for it soon. When asked if the story from season 1 will be taken forward,

Sakshi says, "We'll have a creative meeting by next week, where it'll be decided if the story will go forward or it will be something completely new. However, I've a feeling we will take off from where the story ended in the first season.

Sakshi is also excited about her new show, Tyohaar Ki Thaali that she is hosting mainly because she is learning cooking on the job! "I know basic cooking and can survive if my maid doesn't turn up, but I have never made any festival delicacies. My favourite is Makhane Ki Barfi, which my mother makes and I learnt it now for the show. Mama told me the recipe on the phone and it looked and tasted good, says the actress. The 26-episode series will see Sakshi cooking and sharing various festive recipes and interesting trivia. "The idea is to recreate the festivity the way it used to be at home in Delhi. I have been staying alone in Mumbai for years now, and have missed out on all the celebrations either because I was busy travelling or shooting, she says.

Ask her if life has changed after Dangal and she says that she finds an all-new generation of kids connecting to her because of the film. "The other day, a class five student came to me and asked for my autograph calling me Dangal picture ki heroine, and he didn't have any idea about the TV work that I've done, she smiles.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS
Dangal ki heroine πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ zaldi kijiye ..hum intezaar me hai .
Aur uss creative ko thodi si creativity daalne boli ye ,otherwise she is wasting a grt talent like u n ram.
Ekta plz pay good amount to ur cvs. ,let her relax and write story properly n then shoot ,humble request .Edited by bpatil3 - 6 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy that ST is always trying to do something different 
And now as per the interview willing to wait for KTBM season 2 and her BW innings. Thank you for sharing it dear
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
finally S2 taking off 
we have S3 too
RaShi fans can relax till then 

tyohar ki thali concept, the visuals ( ST enjoying rain from inside, the cofee awww) the kitchen , the cool and composed cook. ST simply nails it. Though she loves cooking I guess festive recipes must be new to her. 

Modak is the most difficult one cause the designed katori which needs years of practice to get the perfect shape, I dont know how she did it and one go.

πŸ‘

her costumes are simply WOW

Edited by thala - 6 years ago
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

awww thanks for sharing dear...

lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tfs 
Waiting for the next season
Hope they will continue from where they left. 
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

TFS
Dangal ki heroine πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ zaldi kijiye ..hum intezaar me hai .
Aur uss creative ko thodi si creativity daalne boli ye ,otherwise she is wasting a grt talent like u n ram.
Ekta plz pay good amount to ur cvs. ,let her relax and write story properly n then shoot ,humble request .

yo Dangal ki heroine πŸ˜Ž
Kash mujhe KTBM ke creatives ka koi social media account milta πŸ˜† mai sunati unhe k wo talent waste kar rahe hai πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovingRaYa

Happy that ST is always trying to do something different 

And now as per the interview willing to wait for KTBM season 2 and her BW innings. Thank you for sharing it dear

woich karna padega...waiiitiinnnggg πŸ˜†
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

finally S2 taking off 

we have S3 too
RaShi fans can relax till then 

tyohar ki thali concept, the visuals ( ST enjoying rain from inside, the cofee awww) the kitchen , the cool and composed cook. ST simply nails it. Though she loves cooking I guess festive recipes must be new to her. 

Modak is the most difficult one cause the designed katori which needs years of practice to get the perfect shape, I dont know how she did it and one go.

πŸ‘

her costumes are simply WOW

haan atleast take off ki news toh aayi πŸ˜† mujhe laga tha agle janam milegaπŸ˜† but pls is bar I want crisp story n tight screenplay😳

she herself said na making Modak was most difficult and next difficult thing was puran poli πŸ˜†

her choice of dresses and styling are always on point πŸ˜³
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelysakshi

Tfs 

Waiting for the next season
Hope they will continue from where they left. 

Sakshi ne bola na bas...wahi se continue karenge πŸ˜†