Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ActionChirraiya

Yaar he just took out his frustration on gauri bc of her silly plans. Originally toh he was angry at Shivika but after seeing the mehndi thing and then them laughing at ragini, he probably got michmichi and decided she should know her juvenile antics ain't gonna help. He saw how disturbed she was when her plans failed and today also she was sad, he's just saving her from the heartbreak and telling her there's no point to it. It did come off a little rude, but his heart is in the right place so i forgive him for it. We can't all be perfect all the time, he's human too. 

Has Om ever been perfect though (except the Thursday episode)? I feel, just like Gauri, we're always forgiving him. 

He's right at his place, absolutely, poor guy surrounded by idiots. 

I just feel bad for Gauri. I'm so glad she answered him back. 😃 
ActionChirraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ananya lol no one is perfect in this show, not even my queen gauri. ❤️ but I'm glad she answered him back. Homeboy needs to know some truths about their relationship. 

@priya arey i was kidding yar. You're probably the most unbiased out of us all. 😆

Do we have the next AT ready? 
Edited by ActionChirraiya - 6 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ananya lol no one is perfect in this show, not even my queen gauri. ❤️ but I'm glad she answered him back. Homeboy needs to know some truths about their relationship. 

@priya arey i was kidding yar. You're probably the most unbiased out of us all. 😆

YES Mahima
I love when gauri answers him back so he can think, 
Edited by Gaurika17 - 6 years ago
ActionChirraiya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ananya btw i still haven't forgiven Om for the way he has treated gauri in the past. Honestly, I'm just waiting for some sort of redemption for him. Lol. If Harneet's cat cares toh she can write that brilliant kt wapsi i told y'all was my headcanon warna I'll just accept I'm watching a crap jodi for ShreNal 😆
SRKisLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ mahima: Yeah, Gauri isn't perfect either, esp that candy throwing bit.  
But I feel bad for her. Om has his whole family to take care of him, who does Gauri have? Nobody! She's been facing so many problems alone, and she does this all for Om's sake, but he doesn't appreciate her. He's not wrong, but she's not wrong either.

Honestly, the best track right now would be to have Gauri meet with an accident, suffer a memory loss, forget about her marriage and devotion, and go back to Bareilly, to live a life free from Oberoi khaandaan ki problems.

Rikara story (whatever it is) is very frustrating. Upar se jitni bhi cvs do its OMM. I just want this torture to end. 
Priya_Iyer thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ananya lol no one is perfect in this show, not even my queen gauri.❤️but I'm glad she answered him back. Homeboy needs to know some truths about their relationship.

@priya arey i was kidding yar. You're probably the most unbiased out of us all.😆

Do we have the next AT ready?

😆 I dont feel any loyalty to any fictional character. 🤣

Sorry! I just say it like I see it. Which is why I watch with an open mind and not being any character's fan. 😆Edited by Priya_Iyer - 6 years ago
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
New At is ready ..Please find the link and move :)