Bindusaar will marry Dharma because

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
MY POV : Bindusaar will marry Dharma because he feels that Dharma will become a hindrance in Karthikey and Alice relationship 
From yesterday epi we can clearly see that how Dhrama is excited to see Karthikey and she feels he is better than Bindusaar and Alice gets attracted to Karthikey so Bindusaar for his sister's happiness he will marry Dharma  so that she can never come in between them 
Edited by -Dellz- - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Abinaya_24 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Typical serial wala script😆
myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh i thought after knowing nandini truth he will marry dharam as she is adopted daughter 

Will dharamas grandfather come and live in magadh 

I am fed up of seeing this moora and dadi 

where are CGM adopted parents gayab

They remove good and interesting characters and let useless character stay back 
Edited by myviewprem - 6 years ago
dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abiariel

Typical serial wala script😆

Am giving from my POV 
From what I have seen from Ekta shows and all 
That the brother will force to be married to the person who comes in between his sister and her lover
SoShy thumbnail
Dharma and Bindusar dont match well. She looks older. 
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is difficult to invest in a romantic arc in historical dramas such as these because of the polygamy depicted.
At the end of the day, the fact these historical kings have had more than one partner makes it hard to believe that they could've actually loved one of them as they are trying to be depicted in the stories and serials. 

if it weren't for the pretty outfits and nandini/bindusar- nandini/dharma maternal bond I don't think I would be able to watch this.

Who else wants for Chandra nandini to change up history a bit by opting out of Bindusar having more than one queen?  It's not like the serial is an exact depiction of history, there have been changes made... 😉
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
JannatNigam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It's not necessary that he marries both Dharma and Charumati. Remember, in Ekta's serials someone or the other, usually a supporting character gets crushed😕 He will marry Dharma for sure, as she is his heroine, but don't know about Charumati. Edited by Mrs.Maurya - 6 years ago