My goodness. YOu spoke my mind. There is nothing more to add. YOu will make a good writer and director. I mean it.
Are you talking about me? Just kidding 😃
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
My goodness. YOu spoke my mind. There is nothing more to add. YOu will make a good writer and director. I mean it.
Originally posted by: crazyfats
Atleast Astitva is somewhere close to reality. In contrast to all these messages, if I try to write abt 'K' series, I can go pages.
Somany unrealistic plots in astitva:
-Kidnapping astha(aka sia) in london
-Sia coming back to india and falling with her own dad
-Astha(aka gudiya) going out of home to Kiran
-Astha taking drugs and acting as if she is taking headache tablets
-Astha hating Simran instead of hating her dad after knowing that simran is not her own mom
-Abhi becoming a big writer and getting award whenever he writes some crap on a piece of paper
-Nanu getting heart-attack kinda thing whenever he hears some bad news and recovering so fast and no signs of it later
-Many characters getting vanished all of a sudden for no reason(pranay etc)
-Forgetting ashwin's hospital
-Simran giving a speech on eyes and loosing eyes immediately
-Astha dying in bus accident but simran is out of danger even though they are 2-3 ft away from eachother
-everyone roaming around simran saying she is brave, intelligent etc but she is shown 90% time crying whenever there is a problem. She is shown very week and she cannot solve a single problem alone and everyone else claims she is so strong, brave......
This list never ends & I know I missed morethan a million
Please feel free to add more 😉
i agree with u all
i agree realistic serials shoud have a definite time span if they keep on dragging it will becomer kekta like no matter who the director is or who the actors are
mind u both nikki aneja and bhairavi raichura are excellent actreeses
Well said buddy. I agree wid u completely. If Astha comes alive with a new face, we can be sure that Sinhaji is deriving inspiration from none other than... I bet u all know who.