Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 635
Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and was walking towards the stairs were Ishani was seeing the back of Ranveer were Raagini was seeing behind Ranveer and was seeing Ishani and was showing her hands to Ishani with a longing face. Ishani saw Raagini a helpless look were Ranveer walked fast and went and stood near the stairs and without getting down from the stairs he saw for Mala in the hall. 
Ranveer(in a loud tone):Mala..
Mala who was dropping the paper plates with the half eaten cakes in the dustbin in the corner of the hall from the plastic plate were hearing Ranveer's voice and she kept the plastic plate in which she collected the paper plates and cake to drop it in the dustbin down in the floor near to the dustbin and then she walked fast to the sink out of the kitchen and then she opened the tap and she washed her hands and then she closed the tap and she wiped her hands in her saree and she started to walk in the hall fast were by that time..
Ranveer(in a loud tone again):Mala..
Mala hearing Ranveer's voice again started to walk in the hall fast and then she came near the stairs and she was about to get in the stairs were she spotted Ranveer standing on the top with Raagini in his hands and she stopped from getting in the stairs and seeing Ranveer. 
Mala:Bhaiya..
Ranveer(seeing Mala who was standing down in the hall near the stairs):you want to do a help to me.Will you?
Mala(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):What is this Bhaiya If you order means I am going to do it?you are calling it as help and all.
Ranveer:Its a kind of help only. Please come to my room..
Mala:Tk Bhaiya..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Mala and he turned to walk were before he could walk..
Mala(seeing Ranveer's back):Bhaiya..
Ranveer(hearing Mala's voice without walking turning and seeing her):Haan
Mala:I cleaned the hall and need to take the gifts that came to Raagini and keep it in your room. Let me take those gifts and come to your room. 
Ranveer:Tk come soon(telling it he started to walk towards his room having Raagini in his hands).
Raagini crying silently and then she rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders without anyway were Ranveer was walking with Raagini towards his room were Ishani still standing in the center of the corridor and saw Ranveer's back were she too slowly started to walk in that direction. Ranveer walking in the corridor and going to his room were he entered the room with Raagini and stood facing the bed with a silent anger face. 
Mala took the gifts from the tea poi and held all the gifts carefully in her hands and then she saw around the hall and made sure that she cleaned the hall well and then she started to walk towards the stairs having the gift boxes in her hands were she was bit finding it difficult to carry the gift boxes all alone now as she carried these gift boxes with the help of Ramu during the celebration time and she was carefully walking towards the stairs were she carefully got in the stairs and she slowly was getting in the stairs were taking few minutes she climbed the stairs and then she came to the corridor were that was the time Ishani too walking slowly in the corridor and she too came to the same place were Mala was were Ishani seeing Mala having the gift boxes and then making up herself..
Ishani:Mala..
Mala(hearing Ishani's voice who was about to walk in the corridor towards Ranveer's room she stopped and saw Ishani):Bhabhi..
Ishani:(in a calm tone):Mala Ranveer is calling you to change Raagini's diaper only. Diaper is in the restroom shelf and please change the diaper of Raagini. 
Mala(seeing Ishani's face):For this why you need to ask Please and all Bhabhi. Raagini is pet to me also know?Let me change her diaper don't worry. 
Ishani:Mala thank you. 
Mala:Bhabhi I am a person to do the work you all tell in this house and for me you never need to tell thank you and all. 
Ishani:Okay..you go ...
Mala shook her head as okay and then she having the gift boxes in her hands started to walk in the corridor towards Ranveer's room were Ishani stood seeing Mala's back were in the next few seconds Mala reached Ranveer's room were she entered his room and saw Ranveer showing his back and was standing facing the bed were she carefully entered the room with the gift boxes and then she went to the sofa and she kept the gift boxes in the sofa of the room and then she stood well and saw Ranveer. 
Mala:Bhaiya..
Ranveer(hearing Mala's voice turned and saw Mala having Raagini in his hand were Raagini was now laying her head in his shoulders and seeing Mala):Mala can you please change Raagini's diaper alone?
Mala:Tk Bhaiya(she walked and came to Ranveer and showed her hands to Raagini):Come to Aunty Raagini..
Raagini(raised her head from Ranveer's shoulders and seeing Mala and with a cute silent face):Aunty..
Mala:haan Aunty only come..
Raagini saw Ranveer with a silent face were Ranveer saw Raagini
Ranveer:Go to Aunty she is change your diaper. 
Raagini cutely shook her head as okay to Ranveer and then showed her hands to Mala were Mala carefully got Raagini from Ranveer and then held Raagini with her.
Ishani as soon as Mala entered their room she walked fast in the corridor and then in the next few seconds she came to their room were she saw Mala having Raagini now were she saw Ranveer facing to the door side and she immediately hit her back to the wall next to their room and she stood silently. 
Mala having Raagini in her hands started to walk towards the washroom were Ranveer when Mala was nearing the washroom. 
Ranveer:Mala..
Mala(hearing Ranveer's voice turned and saw him):Haan Bhaiya..
Ranveer:Change Raagini's dress too. Change her to her night dress. (he telling it walked fast to the cupboard of Ishani and then he opened her cupboard and saw for Raagini's dresses and then got Raagini's small t-shirt and trousers were he took those things and then showed it to Mala):Change to Raagini..
Mala(holding Raagini well with her one hand and then with other hand she got the night dresses of Raagini from Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Let me change Bhaiya..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Mala were Mala turned and walked to the washroom and she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to make Raagini change her diaper and dress. 
Ranveer as soon as Mala entered the washroom he closed the cupboard of Ishani and then he turned and walked to the bed and then he came to the bed and he sat in the bed and held the bed well with his hands on the both the sides of him. 
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer giving the night dress of Raagini to Mala and the way he is taking care of Raagini and in thoughts):Thank god he made Raagini fresh up well. If she changed to night dress means she will sleep well. (thinking it she standing near the wall and slowly lowered her eyes and saw Ranveer's hands in the bed were he was holding the bed sheet and was crushing it were she then saw Ranveer's face were anger was sticking like anything in his face).
After few minutes Mala brought Raagini out of the washroom were Ishani standing near the wall saw Raagini in Mala's hands were now Raagini was in her night dress and was having a light smile in her lips were seeing Raagini Ishani felt bit relaxed now. Mala brought Raagini and stood near the bed were Ranveer who was having anger face seeing Mala near him and seeing Raagini in her hands he got up from the bed and then showed his hands to Raagini. 
Ranveer:Tk come to Papa let Papa tell you Kani okay?
Raagini(cutely opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer took her in his hands were being in Ranveer's hands seeing him cutely):Kahaani..
Ranveer(seeing the way Raagini was telling Kahaani and giving a okay head shake to her): hmm okay Let papa tell you Kahaani you can sleep okay?
Raagini shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer too shook his head as okay to Raagini and saw Mala. 
Ranveer:Tk Mala thank you for changing Raagini's diaper and dress. 
Mala:Its okay Bhaiya you never need to thank me and all. 
Ranveer:Tk you can leave to home..
Mala shook her head as yes to Ranveer and then she started to walk to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room and then she started to walk in the corridor and then she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and she started to walk in the hall and she went out of the house to go to her house. 
Ishani as soon as Mala went saw inside the room were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and he came walking and then in a micro second he came out of the room were as he came out itself his eyes fell on Ishani who was standing near the room were he saw her a anger glance were Raagini seeing Ishani and showed her hands to Ishani. 
Raagini:Mama...
Ishani(seeing Raagini and then thinking not to argue to Ranveer in front of Raagini anymore and then seeing Ranveer a glance and seeing Raagini):Sleep with Papa today..
Raagini(hearing it cutely shook her head as okay to Ishani): hmm(touching Ranveer's chest with her hand):Papa..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Raagini and then she again saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw her with a strict look were he without minding her turned and started to walk from there having Raagini in her hand were Ishani saw Ranveer's back with a worried face. 
Ranveer walking in the corridor for a while and then he came to Amba's room were he entered the room and then saw Kailash now sleeping in the sofa well and he saw Amba sleeping well in the bed were he went to the bed and then he sat in the bed next to Amba and then he saw Raagini and made Raagini to lay herself in his chest. Raagini too cutely hugged him well with her hands and rested her head in Ranveer's chest. Ranveer as soon as Raagini hugged him he took his hand to the switch board behind the bed and then he turned off the lights leaving the bed room lights alone to glow and then he rested his back in the head rest and then he started to caress Raagini's back. 
Ranveer(in a calm tone):There was a little girl in the fairy tales..(he started to narrate a story to Raagini).
Ishani who saw Ranveer entered inside Amba's room standing in their room front itself and then she now took a deep breath and then she entered their room were she went inside the room and she closed the door and locked the door and then she walked to the cupboard and then she went to her cupboard and she opened the cupboard door and then she took her night dresses in her hands and then she closed the cupboard and then she walked to the washroom and she entered the washroom and closing the washroom door to change herself. 
Sharman was packing his things in the trolley bag keeping it in the bed of their room were Parul was sitting in the sofa with a silent face. 
Sharman(keeping his dress in the trolley bag and saw Parul and then he took a deep breath and walked and went to her and he sat in the sofa next to her and touched her shoulder):Parul..
Parul(feeling Sharman's touch in her shoulder and hearing her name from Sharman she turned and saw him):Sharman as soon as I came to room you said me that Baa has decided that our family will be leaving the house tomorrow morning so tomorrow morning we will leave this house know? I need to come away from Maa and Papa and then need to leave Maasi, Maasa, Ranveer Bhaiya and Ishani Bhabhi.(she had a worried face).
Sharman(seeing her worried face):Parul I know its really hard for you to decide which side to support because like Ishani you are too got in the situation of which family to support. If you wish to be with your Maa you be with Maa till your delivery then let me come and take you with me. 
Parul(shook her head as no):No Sharman let me come with you itself I don't want to leave you alone. Where ever you go please take me with you. (telling it she rested her head in his shoulders).
Sharman(putting his hand over her shoulder and in a calm tone):Tk come with me. But I am sorry for putting you in this situation ..
parul:What you will do Sharman?Everything is because of Devarsh only.All were happy in the house at that time he came drunk and spoiled everyone's happiness. 
Sharman:haan no one ever thought in our family that Devarsh will grow this much worst in his life. 
Parul:Haan even I too never thought he will grow this much worst. Anyways If we all go out of the house Bhaiya and Bhabhi will be happy let them have a peaceful life here after. We don't want to put all the responsibilities in their heads. 
Sharman:Haan okay let us...let me pack my things first and then let me pack your things. you don't want to do anything just tell me what are all the things you need let me pack it for you. 
Parul(took her head from his shoulders and saw him and shook her head as okay to him): hmm okay..
Sharman shook his head as okay to Parul and he got up from the sofa and then he went to his bag that was in the bed and continued to pack his items in the bag. 
Ishani came out of the washroom were she was now in her t-shirt and night pant and then she came to the bed and she sat in the bed and she raised her head and saw the clock in the wall were she saw the time..
Ishani(to herself): Time is 10.30. Let me go and check whether Raagini has slept or not. Even If Ranveer scold me too let me bear it..(telling it to herself she got up from the bed and then she went to the door and she unlocked the door and opened the door and she came out of the room and she started to walk in the corridor towards Amba's room).
She walking in the corridor and saw down in the hall were Ramu was closing the main door of the house were Ishani seeing it and was continuing her walking in the corridor were she walked in the corridor and then she came to Amba's room were she saw the door was open were she slowly entered the room were the room was filled with night lamp glow were she was able to feel the whole room silence were her eyes fell on Ranveer who was sitting in the bed next to Amba and she saw Raagini too were both Ranveer and Raagini were sleeping now. 
Ishani(seeing both and in thoughts):They both have slept in each others embrace..(thinking it she saw Raagini were cutie pie was cutely rubbing her nose with her hands in sleep and again hugged Ranveer well and was continuing her sleep in Ranveer's chest were seeing it Ishani with a light smile and in thoughts):She didn't have her dinner too but she slept(seeing Ranveer who was resting his head in the head rest of the bed and has closed his eyes seeing him and in thoughts):Surely he would have told some story to Raagini so only she has slept this much soon. 
Ishani thinking it now she saw Kailash who was sleeping in the sofa were seeing him she thought about the way Kailash used to call her Maalkin when he was working in their house and the way she used to ask him not to call her Maalkin and tell him that she is his beti like Ranveer is beta to Harshad and she had a emotional face seeing kailash were she then saw Amba who was sleeping well in the bed were she walked to the bed and then she sat on the other side of Amba in the bed and then she caressed Amba's head with her hand and then she thought about the way Amba brought her back to this house as her daughter in law accepting her with whole heart. She thought about the way how Amba used to hug her to express her love that she has for her. She thought about the way Amba took care of her when she was pregnant with Raagini. She thought about the way Amba gave Shimla tickets to her and Ranveer for celebrating their wedding anniversary were she thought about the way she used to care Raagini and love Raagini in her own excited way were she then thought about Devarsh slapping Amba in her cheek were she took her hand to Amba's cheek and caressed her cheek with affection were she had a worried face too. 
Ishani(seeing Amba with a worried face and then took a deep breath and then she took her hand from Amba's cheek and she got up from the bed and stood in the floor and saw Ranveer, Amba and Then saw Kailash a glance and then in thoughts): Today what happened to Ranveer's family should never happen again.Let me think what I can do to solve this problem(seeing Amba's face):You took care of me like My maa used to take care of me Maa. you hated me first but when you started to care me and show your affection to me that was pure love. When you can be a good mother in law then I too will be a good daughter in law to you for sure Maa.(thinking it with a confident face she turned and started to walk to the entrance of the room were she came to the entrance of the room and she came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi
Ishani is determined to solve this problem. Hope she gets the solution soon...
Parul said if they went out at least ranveer and ishani will be happy. But they can't be happy if it happens. Hope the issue sort out soon by ishani.
Waiting for next Dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Ishaani is so worried about Raagini. She wants her to sleep peacefully. Like the scene when Raagini fell asleep with Ranveer.
update soon
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great update Sakshi
Waiting for the next.😛
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Mala changed Raagini's diaper. That's nice. Ranveer took Raagini with him. Ishaani was looking at them from the distance. Happy that Ishhani is so self-determined now to protect and safeguard her family. She remembers Amba taking care of her when she was pregnant. Hope everything will be OK
😉😉😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Happy that it is not a separation track. Please let Ishaani resolve this problem because we all want to see Ishveer together. I remember that someone of your readers have asked you to write about Ranveer's kidnap, poverty or fatal illness. I also ask you about it if you don't mind of course. I want Ranveer to be diagnosed with serious illness. He must keep it as a secret from Ishaani. Then Ishaani will happen to know about it. Something like that.
😃
Edited by Ishveer45 - 6 years ago
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi
Ishani is determined to solve this problem. Hope she gets the solution soon...
Parul said if they went out at least ranveer and ishani will be happy. But they can't be happy if it happens. Hope the issue sort out soon by ishani.
Waiting for next Dr
Keep smiling and take care 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ishani's determination to solve this problem 
wish that she gets a solution sono 
Parul is telling that If they go out Ishveer will be happy but surely they 
can't be happy if that happens 
wish that Ishani sort out the problem soon 
ya let me update the next  dear
keep smiling 
take care 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Fantastic update ðŸ˜³

Hi Manasi 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi
Ishaani is so worried about Raagini. She wants her to sleep peacefully. Like the scene when Raagini fell asleep with Ranveer.
update soon

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is worried about Raagini and she wants Raagini to sleep peacefully 
glad you liked the scene of Raagini asleep with Ranveer 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras