Ishra ss-kaun mera..mera kya tu laage#3,pt 22 on pg 125 updt on Aug 22 - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
is he going to meet chaitanya?
updt soon
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely teaser
Update soon
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Author's note-before updating this part, I want to thank all my lovely readers for giving me 254 likes in last part, that's really huge. Hope u all continue to shower ur love on this story like this only. Here is the next update, enjoy and thanks again for such wonderful response.

PART 17

Ishita was looking at Mr and Mrs bhalla who were going out of her cabin together. She couldn't stop herself from calling them. 

Ishita -aunty ji. 

They stopped hearing her voice and turned only to see her looking at them. 

Toshiji -kya hua puttar. 

Ishita walked to them slowly and asked with much hesitation -can I hug u once. 

Toshiji and Mr bhalla looked at each other. 

Ishita -its OK, if u don't want I will not force u. Actually I, she was saying when Toshiji opened her arms for her. Ishita looked at her like asking, if she could really hug her. Toshiji nodded in yes and ishita engulfed herself in toshiji's arms. Toshiji hugged her tight and start consoling Ishita's hair softly making ishita feel heavenly. She don't want to cry but tears start flowing from her eyes feeling so much love. She started sobbing in toshiji's embrace. 

Toshiji -naa puttar, rote nahi. I know tune bahut dukh dekhe hai, par rote nahi bachche. She said only to make ishita start crying even louder. Her hiccups turned into loud cries. She was hugging toshiji tight and was crying like pouring all the pain she went through. 

Toshiji -chup ho jaa bachche, aise nahi rote. Chup ho jaa. Bhalla ji dekhiye, yeh toh roye hi jaa rahi hai. Isse kahiye naa chup ho jaaye. 

Mr bhalla -let her cry, bahut dard hai iske seene mein. Ro legi toh shayad kam ho jaaye. Let her cry. He said and wrapped his arms around both the ladies. 

After a long time, ishita was feeling relieved and loved. She cried for long while Mr and Mrs bhalla were consoling her like parent. 

After some time, ishita's son lessen, she straightened herself and broke the hug. 

Ishita -thank u so much aunty, aaj kai din baad I am feeling so light, jaise dil ka saara dard khatam ho gaya. Thank u so much for ur support uncle and aunty. Aap log bahut achche hai, Raman is really lucky to have both of u. 

Mr bhalla -tu bhi lucky ho sakti hai puttar, just marry our son and become our daughter in law. Koi jaldi nahi hai puttar ,take ur time. Ab hum chalte hai ,tu bhi ghar jaa, shaam ho gayi hai, Ruhi puttar tera raasta dekh rahi hogi .

Ishita nodded and said-bas abhi thodi der mein jaati hoon. 

Toshiji -apna khayal rakhna puttar. She said caressing ishita's face lovingly and finally both went out. 

Ishita settled on her chair and start thinking about bhallas looking at the bangles in her hand -yeh kya log hai, r they real. Itne achche, itna pyaar karne wale. Itna pyaar toh mujhe aaj tak kisi ne nahi kiya.not even my parent. But they, they r loving me like I am their daughter. Mujhme itni kamiyan hote hue bhi mujhe apne bete ke liye pasand kar liya. They r even ready to accept Ruhi. Meri bachchi ko bhi ab shayad parivar mil jaaye. Ek pyara parivar who will love her the way she deserves, par kya main sach much itna lucky hoon ki mujhe yeh sab mile. Kahin yeh bhi sirf Ek mirage toh nahi. Kahin khushiyan phir mere darwaze par aa kar laut toh nahi jayegi. I don't know, Murugan mujhme aur khone ki himmat nahi hai. Yaa toh mujhe kuch mat dijiye yaa phir de kar mat chiniyega. She was thinking when something clicked her mind. 

Ishita -uncle aunty aaye, raman Kahan hai, woh kyun nahi aayen. Call karke puchun kya. Nahi nahi kya pata busy ho. Iss liye nahi aayen ho. But aana chahiye tha naa unko. Call karke puchti hoon.thinking so she took her phone and was about to call raman but stopped and said-but call karke kya bolungi, that I wanted him to come. Kitna ganda lagega, toh kya puchun. Call karun yaa naa karun. Nahi karti hoon. She thought and kept the phone aside and start working but couldn't concentrate. She so badly wanted to talk to him. At last she took the phone and said-atleast unhe bata doon ki uncle aunty aayen the, shayad unhe naa pata ho. Thinking so she called Raman. 

On the other hand, Raman was waiting for him to come while they were taking so much of time to bring him when his phone rang, he don't want to pick his phone at this time as he don't want anyone to know about this meeting with him but he can't reject the call seeing Ishita's number. 

He picked the phone and said -hello. 

Ishita got confused what to say and hung the number hearing his voice making him smile.

Raman -ishita ne call kiya but baat nahi ki, kyun. Let me call her back. He thought and called her back only to get no response. He called again, finally after many rings ishita picked the phone and said-hello. 

Raman -kya hua, call kyun cut ki thi. 

Ishita got startled and said-woh galti se lag gaya tha, sorry. she said hesitantly. 

Raman smiled realising hesitation in his voice and said-galti se, I don't think. Tell me what u wanna say. 

Ishita looked down and said playing with paper weight-aapke maa papa aayen the. 

Raman smiled hearing her blushing and asked -toh. 

Ishita -they said that they want me as their daughter in law. 

Raman -ok ,toh.he was enjoying her scared kitten avatar. 

Ishita -toh toh kuch nahi. Just thought to inform u,aap busy hai kya. 

Raman was about to say no, when he saw him coming. 

Raman -actually thoda busy hoon. Will call u later, sorry jaan. But gotta go. Bye baby. He said and hung the call making ishita get sad and angry too. 

Ishita-how mean, I called him to talk. And he is busy, Main bhi busy hoon, now I am not going to talk to him. Kitni bhi koshish karen I am not going to talk to him. She said to herself and start reading case study again. 

Raman -i know u must be hurt ishita, but usse milna bahut jaruri hai. He thought and went to meet him. 

Raman went inside the barrack and saw a man in mid twenties sitting on the bench, he has little stubble and he was looking pale. 

Jailor-subramaniyam reddy, issi se milna tha naa aapko. 

Raman nodded and gave a bundle of notes to the jailer and said-kisi ko iss meeting ke baare mein pata nahi chalna chahiye. 

Jailor took the money and went out smiling. 

Subbu saw raman and said-tumne usse itne saare paise mujhse milne ke liye diye. 

Raman nodded in yes. 

Subbu-but why, tum ho kaun. Aur mujhse kyun milna chahte ho. 

Raman -main tumhara well wisher hoon. Tumhari takleef kam karne aaya hoon. 

Subbu smiled hearing this and said-tum mujhe chudane aaye ho. Thank god, finally someone came for my help. Dekho naa mujhe saza de di. Meri jaa galti thi. Woh kamini Ishita, she send me behind the bars. Thank god u came, u r an angel. 

Raman tighten his fist in anger hearing this and said-yes I am indeed an angel, issliye toh main tumhari takleef kam karne aaya hoon. 

Subbu-thanks but woh bahut badi lawyer hai, u have to do someone bigger and huge then her. Uske khilaaf koi case nahi ladhna chahta hai aur woh kamini mujhe baahar nahi aane dena chahti. 

Raman -main bhi tumhe baahar nahi aane dena chahta. He said with hatred filled voice. 

Subbu-what, then how u will lessen my pain. 

Raman -woh kya hai naa, tumhe joh saza mili hai woh bahut kam hai, tumhare gunahon ke hisaab se. So I came here to give u some more punishment so that when u die, tumhe narak mein kam saza mile. Toh hui naa tumhari takleef kam.he said smirking. 

Subbu got shocked hearing this and said-yeh kya bakwaas hai, aur tum, tum ho kaun. And why u r after me. 

Raman -woh tumhe jaane ki zarurat nahi. Bas yeh jaano ki tumhari punishment kya hai. 

Subbu-jail mein hoon, isse jyada kya punishment milegi. 

Raman -milegi, Main dunga. Yeh punishment toh bas dowry harassment ki hai, ishita ko maarne ki, usse rape karne ki. Usse til til tadpane ki saza main dunga tumhe. He said glaring subbu. 

Subbu-tumhe yeh sab kaise pata, OMG that bitch shared everything with u. Aur kya kya share kiya usne, did she shared herself to u. Oh so u r her bloody boyfriend. Mujhe jail bhej kar tere sang aiyaashi kar rahi hai woh kamini. But still I am her first, woh not only just made love to her but even crushed her. 

Raman punched him hard and said-dont u dare to utter crap against her. Warna jaan le lunga. Ishita bitch nahi hai, u r a dog. Infact tujhe toh dog kehna, dog ki insult hogi,u bloody piece of shit. Yes I love her aur bahut jald usse apna bhi banaunga. And about being first, yes I will be her first, her first love and last too. 

Subbu-really, first love. Par shayad tumhe pata nahi, she has a baby, my baby. Meri bachchi ki maa hai woh. 

Raman -ji nahi, Ruhi is not ur daughter. Tum jaise insaan, joh apni biwi ko biwi nahi kachra samajhte ho, joh apne ghar ki bahu ko dahej ke liye jalate ho, tum jaison ke ghar betiyan nahi hoti. Ruhi is my daughter, woh meri aur Ishita ki beti hai. Tera koi rishta nahi usse. 

Subbu-kya bakwaas hai, Ruhi is my daughter. 

Raman -no, she is not, Ruhi bhi meri hai aur ishita bhi meri. Aur tu kuch nahi kar sakta. They r my family. Tere naseeb mein woh dono nahi, tere naseeb mein bas woh saza hai joh main tujhe dene jaa raha hoon. He said and called four men. 

Subbu look at them and said-what they will do with me. He asked with scared eyes. 

Raman -tujhe peetenge aur teri izzat lutenge.

Subbu look at Raman with confused eyes when he said-they r gay, they will rape u just the way u did with ishita, Ek baar nahi do baar nahi, roz until u die. Tujhe roz maarenge and will rape u. Tab tujhe ehsaas hoga, what u did with her. Woh hogi teri asli saza. He said and got up said those men - beat him badly,and hurt him. Not only injure his body but his soul too. Isse itna dard do ki yeh marne ki bheekh maange, but yeh marna nahi chahiye. I want to hear his cry daily. Understood. 

Those men nodded and start beating subbu  making him cry and plead for help while Raman walked out of the place feeling peace hearing subbu cry out of pain. 

He went to the jailer and said giving him another bundle of note-jitne paise chahiye milenge, but yeh khabar baahar nahi aani chahiye, OK. 

Jailor nodded and took the money smiling while Raman walked out feeling contented after punishing subbu. 

He came out of the jail and said-ishita ne pehli baar mujhe call kiya and I didn't even talk to her nicely. Bahut gussa hogi woh. Ab usse manana padega aur ruhi, Ruhi bachcha se toh mil bhi nahi main ab tak, I have to manofy her also. Raman beta lag jaa kaam par, u have to manofy both ur princesses. He thought and settled in his car to reach Ishita's office before she left for house. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

Ps-225+ likes with long comments for next updt. 

aditi12ishra thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay me first
Really loved ishua me senior bhallas scens.
And her dellimma to call Raman was cute.
And her bheegi Billi avatar really it was hilarious.
Now ita looks like she is angry from Raman.
Raman Subbu convo really nice.
And finally subbu is going to get what he deserved.
Hope Raman manofyies his princesses soon.
Thanks for pm.
Continue soon.
sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update di ...aise logon me Saath aisa hi hona Chahiye ...this is best punishment... totally loved it
Thankfully ishita poured her pain ...
Waiting for them to speak cutely ..n some nok jhok
Thanks for the pm
Dolly_1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Raman should have kill that maroon
Ishita finally seems to get some peace 👏 👏
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Mindblowing n loved it kya bolu n subbu ko iss se better punishment nahi mil sakti n raman did correct by punishing subbu this way n also 1st time ishita felt something for raman as she has cried removed all her sorrow now waiting for raman to manofy his both princess n pls update soon
Dhiyashah thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update Di
I really loved it
Continue soon
Waiting for next update
SweetuDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yaay 
What a fab punishment to that moron.