Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey darling
Dewarsh is totally drunk. How can he behave so low? ðŸ˜¡
I will be happy if you write 18+ episode of Ishveer. But maybe there will be a special twist and something bad will happen either with Ranveer or Ishaani.😉
Let's hope for the best.
Update soon.😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Owwh shiitt... Can't say anything... Jst waiting fot the next.. ... B safe & sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
sorry to make the update like this 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Mind blowing update can't wait for next part ðŸ˜³

Hi Mansi 
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
The celebrations are amazing. Like the idea of Ishaani to give Raagini to Amba and Kailash. I am sure they are very happy to cut the cake. Happy for them.
Waiting for Ishveer romantic night. Hope it won't be spoil.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya i am doing good 
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the celebration and Ishani's idea of giving Raagini to Amba 
and Kailash 
yes surely they would be happy dear 
glad you are happy for them 
ya let us see how Ishveer night is going to be 
wish that it won't be spoiled
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Great update.
Waiting for the next.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Like the cake prepared for Raagini's birthday.
The episode is also excellent.
😃😃

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the cake prepared for Raagini's birthday 
and episode 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey darling
Dewarsh is totally drunk. How can he behave so low? ðŸ˜¡
I will be happy if you write 18+ episode of Ishveer. But maybe there will be a special twist and something bad will happen either with Ranveer or Ishaani.😉
Let's hope for the best.
Update soon.😉

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes devarsh is totally drunk and he is behaving low what to do 
hmm let us see how Ishveer night is going to be 
may be there can be twist too 
or even bad can happy with Ranveer and Ishani too 
wish that everything will be alright 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 633
Amba clashing with Devarsh and then jerking herself and then she stood well were Devarsh clashing with Amba and due to that jerk he left the wine bottle in his hand and that bottle fell in the floor and was broken into pieces were Amba after standing well saw Devarsh and got to know that she clashed with Devarsh were Devarsh after standing well in the floor after the jerk saw the broken wine bottle in the floor and was getting anger slowly were all the family members who were having the cake and were chatting with each other and smiling happily hearing the bottle broken sound saw the entrance of the house and saw both Amba and Devarsh with a what is happening face were Devarsh who got anger seeing the broken wine bottle in the floor raised his head and saw Amba in front of him were his anger was doubled now seeing Amba were having so much anger now he raised his hand and in a moment..
Devarsh(raised his hand and in a single second he slapped Amba's cheek heavily telling):Stupid Servant you broke my wine bottle..how dare you?
Amba getting the slap from Devarsh held her cheek were she saw Devarsh with a shocked face were she was completely freeze were she didn't know what to react but that was sure she was hurt so much in this single slap from Devarsh were all the family members saw the incident that happened in the entrance of the house with a shocked face were Ranveer who was seeing it in a single moment getting so much anger in his face seeing Amba was slapped by Devarsh
Ranveer(throwing the paper plate with cake in his hand in the floor and in a shouting tone):Devarsh..(he almost started to run towards the entrance like a furious lion were he came to the entrance with so much furious face and in a moment he held Devarsh's shirt collar with his both the hands and then he took his one hand and then he slapped Devarsh's cheek heavily):You stupid Rascal how dare you slap my mother?(he pushed Devarsh in the floor and he went to him and started to hit him with his legs so well).
All the family members seeing the incident that is happening in the entrance of the house kept the paper plates here and there in the possible places and they started to walk towards the entrance were in the next few seconds everyone came out of the house and they stood in the entrance of the house. Ranveer was kept on beating Devarsh heavily. Kailash came and stood next to Amba and held her shoulders were she was still in the shock of getting slap from Devarsh were Laxmi came and stood on the other side of Amba having Raagini in her hands. Ishani stood next to Kailash and saw Ranveer beating Devarsh were Sharman was the one to act immediately.
Sharman(seeing Ranveer beating Devarsh heavily he went and held Ranveer):Ranveer control yourself..
Ranveer(pushing Sharman and holding Devarsh and hitting his back in the wall and beating him right and left and in anger tone):Who I want to control myself..you people only need to control this Devarsh first..(he slapped Devarsh heavily in his jaws):How dare you slap my mother?How dare you call her as servant..again and again you are doing this only know?(he telling it punched Devarsh's lower jaw heavily and saw him with a anger face).
Devarsh(getting the beating from Ranveer and in a drunken tone):I will...call her a ...servant only...she is servant only know?(seeing Ranveer with a drunken face):you too..servant...
Ranveer hearing it again hit Devarsh heavily were Devarsh was getting so much beating now were Ishani saw everything with a what to do worried face were she saw Devarsh getting beating from Ranveer on one side and saw Amba who was holding her cheek till now with her one hand on the other side and Kailash and Laxmi trying to bring her out of the shock.
Sharman(seeing Manas):manas come let us hold Ranveer..he is pushing me If I go and hold him..
Manas(Leaving Krish near Parul and signing Parul to see Krish and he came near Sharman and he saw Sharman):Come Sharman.
Baa saw everything with a what to do face were she was ashamed for Devarsh's behavior today were Chaitali saw Mithesh were he was seeing Devarsh getting beating from Ranveer with a sad face. 
Chaitali(seeing Mithesh):Mithesh tell Ranveer to stop beating If he beat him like this means Devarsh will die..
Mithesh(seeing Devarsh with a ashamed face and seeing Chaitali):We didn't beat him when we needed to beat him now let him get it from Ranveer. 
Chaitali(seeing Mithesh with a anger face):Nothing use in talking to you..(she came to Ishani and seeing Ishani):Ishani tell Ranveer to stop beating Devarsh. He has drunk and in that only he talked like that..
Ishani saw Chaitali with a what to tell face were she didn't know what to react to this problem were Baa who was standing next to Ishani saw Chaitali..
Baa:Chaitali sharman and manas are going to stop Ranveer they will stop him..
Chaitali hearing it saw Ranveer now were Ranveer was beating Devarsh like anything were Manas and Sharman were holding Ranveer's shoulders on each side and was trying to stop him were Ranveer was jerking them and was continuing beating Devarsh were Devarsh jaws, lips were completely blood now. 
Chaitali(seeing Ranveer pushing Manas and Sharman who were trying to stop him and seeing Baa):Baa please stop Ranveer. Let me talk to Devarsh please Baa...
Baa(seeing Chaitali's mother affection for Devarsh and seeing Ranveer beating Devarsh and the way he is jerking Manas and Sharman were she saw now Ranveer taking Devarsh from the floor and was taking him to wall and he folded his hands and was about to beat Devarsh heavily were she went and stood next to Ranveer):Ranveer...
Ranveer(hearing Baa's voice he stopped a bit and turned and saw Baa and without to his consciousness and in a anger):what?
Baa(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer leave him now...
Ranveer(in a anger pushing Devarsh were he fell in the floor and seeing Baa):Why the hell I need to leave him now? 
Baa was shocked to see the way Ranveer was talking to her now. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba who was still in her shock of getting slap from Devarsh and seeing Baa):He will slap my mother and I need to leave him. I should kill him instead(he turned to Devarsh who was in the floor now touching his wound with his fingers were he raised his legs and was about to hit Devarsh's stomach).
Baa(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer chodo..
Ranveer(stopping again and seeing Baa with anger face):Again and again he will call my family as servants. (he raised his hand and showing his index finger in front of Baa and with anger face):We are not working in your home now mind that...You people are only in my house till today. got that...If you people will always treat us as servant only means just get out of my house right now..
Baa saw the way Ranveer was talking to her and the way he raised his index finger towards her with a shocked face were she never has seen Ranveer behaving this way to her. Ishani was shocked to see the way Ranveer was talking to Baa were seeing the way Ranveer is asking her family to get out of the house she came to Ranveer and stood next to Baa and saw Ranveer were his anger was visible in his face like anything. 
Ishani:Ranveer what you are talking to Baa?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with anger and in a anger tone):What If I talk angrily to your family people means you are getting anger? and you came to talk in favor of them?
Ishani(getting that Ranveer is in extreme anger and in a calm tone):Ranveer we all are one family know?Let us talk and solve this problem
Ranveer(in a instant in anger tone):oh for you this problem is looking like it will be solved?(showing Devarsh who was in the floor and seeing her):Your brother will always call my family as servants only. (again seeing her with anger face):I am sorry to tell you Ishani because of you only I kept your whole family in my home. But again and again everyone are hurting my family only. Its all because of you only.
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said was bit hurt were she managed herself for the situation and seeing him):Ranveer see first...(before she could tell the next word).
Amba who was still now keeping her hand in her cheek and was with the shocked face slowly closed her eyes and she almost went to fell down were kailash held her with his hands were he was not able to hold were finally Amba putting the phone in the floor and she fell in the floor and she closed her yes and that said she fainted..
Kailash:Amba..(he rubbed her cheek):Amba...
Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani with anger hearing this turned and seeing Amba in the floor went to her and he sat on Amba's other side and he held Amba):Maa...
Laxmi(holding Raagini and sitting next to Ranveer and touching Amba's hand):Moti Behan..
Ishani(with a shocked face walked and came and sat next to kailash and touched Amba's hand):Maa...
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a anger):Back Off Ishani because of your family only Maa has got in this situation...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer what you are talking now? This is not the time to fight we need to call the doctor let me call the doctor first..
Ranveer:I know to take care of my family better tell your family to get out of my house that will do the best thing to my family. (seeing Amba and seeing kailash):Baba call to doctor..
Kailash:haan let me(he saw for the phone that Amba dropped down in the floor and then he took he phone in his hand and then he got up from the floor and then he dialed to their family doctor number and he kept the phone in his ears).
Ranveer(seeing Laxmi):Let me take Maa to room Maasi..
Laxmi:Haan take her Ranveer..
Ranveer held Amba well with his both the hands and he took Amba in his hand and carefully got up from the floor and then he started to walk inside the house were he stared to get in the stairs were Laxmi too got up and holding Raagini she started to walk behind Ranveer were Kailash too holding the phone in his ears he started to walk inside the house. Laxmi's husband saw everyone with a silent face and without knowing what to tell he too entered the house.
Kailash(as soon as the doctor picked the call):Hello doctor I am Kailash Vaghela..
Doctor:Yes tell me Kailash sir..
Kailash:My wife fainted please can you come to RV mansion now and see what has happen to her?
Doctor:Let me come Kailash sir in the next half an hour I will be there..
Kailash:Please come soon..
Doctor:Okay(he cut the call).
Ranveer took Amba in his hand with a worried face and he got in the stairs and came to the corridor and then he walked towards Amba's room and then he entered Amba's room and then he laid Amba in the bed carefully and he kept the pillow and made Amba to lay her head in the Pillow well and then he turned and took the water in the glass in the table and then he sprinkled the water in Amba's face were Amba was not at all responding. Laxmi entered the room and saw Amba with a worried face were Kailash then came to the room and then Laxmi's husband too came to the room. 
Ranveer(seeing Amba not responding seeing Kailash):baba what doctor told?
Kailash:He said he will be coming..
Ranveer:Okay..(he saw Amba with a worried face).
Devarsh was laying in the floor still and he was rubbing his wounds with his fingers and has closed his eyes and was blabbering something. Ishani as Ranveer took Amba she slowly got up from the floor and stood with a silent confused face. 
Baa(with a hurt face came and stood next to Ishani and touched Ishani's shoulder):Ishani..
Ishani(turned and saw Baa):Baa..
Baa:Let us go out of the house. Because of us I don't want your and Ranveer's relationship to be spoiled. 
Mithesh(came and stood next to Baa and seeing Ishani):haan Ishani let us go out of the house..
Chaitali(seeing everything and in thoughts):Oh gods...making fun of Ranveer's family with Devarsh in the morning has brought this much big problem now. Due to thinking Ranveer's family as servant Devarsh in the drunken tone called Amba as servant and slapped her too and now due to this we need to leave RV mansion...Oh no...
Disha(came out of her room with the ear phone in her ears and holding the phone in her hand and she walked in the corridor and then her eyes fell on the hall and saw the way the paper plates with the half eaten cakes in the hall here and there and she stopped in the corridor and took the ear phone from her ears and to herself):What happen?Manas told today is Raagini's birthday and for that only Manas and Krish went down know?But no one is in the hall(she saw here and there and spotted her family in the entrance of the house and then to herself):Why all are in the front of the house?(seeing Baa's face and Ishani's face well and to herself):why they are having some tension in their face?something is wrong let me go down and ask what is the problem..(telling it to herself she started to walk in the corridor fast and she came to the stairs and she got down in the stairs and she came to the hall and walking in the hall and she came to the entrance of the house and saw everyone face and saw Devarsh laying in the floor and blabbering what all came to his mouth).
Sharman(came to Ishani and seeing Ishani):Ishani let us go out of the house. We never want any problem in yours and Ranveer's life. Let Parekh's leave RV mansion.
Disha(with a shocked face in thoughts):What we all need to leave the house?but for what?(coming near Sharman and seeing him):Sharman Bhaiya what happened to the level of leaving the house?
Sharman(seeing Disha and with a not minding face showing Devarsh):our brother slapped Amba Kaki and called her as servant in that anger Ranveer started to beat him and Ranveer in anger talked against Baa and told us to leave the house. 
Disha(hearing what Sharman said and seeing Devarsh with a anger face and in thoughts):Don't know how much time to tell this Devarsh to shut his mouth. Often calling Amba as servant and he is bringing problem to all of us. How to be without this luxury life now?
Ishani was silent were she didn't know what to decide now were Baa, Mithesh, Sharman were kept on telling they will leave the house were finally they started to move towards the house to get their items packed..
Ishani(seeing everyone moving inside the house and seeing baa's back):Baa..
Baa hearing it stopped herself and turned and saw Ishani were everyone stopped and turned and saw Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing everyone and then saw for Mala and seeing Mala near the door):Mala go up to Maa's room.They may need your help..
Mala(hearing it shook her head as yes):Tk Bhabhi..(she started to walk inside the house).
Ishani(seeing Parul who was about to go inside with Sharman to pack her things and seeing Krish near her):Parul..
Parul(seeing Ishani):Bhabhi..
Ishani:Leave Krish with pratik and you too go up and be with your Maa they will need you too know?
Parul(seeing Ishani):But Bhabhi Sharman has decided to leave the house and I too need to leave with him..
Ishani(seeing Parul):Parul I am telling know you go up and be with your Maa. No one is going anywhere for now..
Parul saw Sharman hearing what Ishani said were Sharman seeing Ishani and seeing parul signed her to go were Parul shook her head as yes to Sharman and she took Krish to Pratik and signed Pratik to take care of krish were Pratik held Krish's hand and signed as okay to Parul were Parul then started to walk inside the house and she started to walk towards Amba's room. 
Ishani(seeing Baa and all her family):Baa Ranveer talked in anger.(she joined her hands to Baa):For him let me ask sorry to you. I agree what happened today is not right but what Ranveer said to you all was said in anger only. Please all of you go to your room. 
Sharman(seeing Ishani): Ishani but even after this If we be in this house means..(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani:Nothing will happen Bhaiya. Let me talk to Ranveer once his anger is gone. Please give me some time please..(she asked it with a pleasing face).
Baa(seeing Ishani):Ishani Ranveer got so much anger today. And as a son his anger is right only. (seeing Devarsh who was laying in the floor):If our children are not good means what to do?.Let us leave Ishani..(she was about to go again).
Ishani(came to Baa and held Baa's hand):Baa please give me sometime I will make everything well again. what Ranveer talked is wrong but at the same time what Devarsh did is too wrong only. Let us give some time to Ranveer and his family to come out of this shock first. you all go to your room. Let me talk to Ranveer. 
Please give me sometime..
Baa(seeing Ishani's face and with a what to tell face):Ishani but..
Ishani:Please Baa we don't want to take decision having so much confusions in our heart. If you go out also at this time where you all will go? Be in your rooms today night at least and let us talk what ever in the morning please..
Nitin(who was seeing everything with a silent face standing in the corner till now came and stood next to Ishani and seeing Baa):Haan Baa what Ishani is telling is right only. Now where all will go?Please go inside and with this much confusions we don't want to take some decision. 
Baa(seeing Nitin and then took a deep breath and shook her head as yes):Tk. but tomorrow morning we all will leave Ishani that time don't stop us..and this is my decision we are leaving in the morning.
Ishani(hearing it and without anyway to stop them for now):Tk Even in the morning you have a thought to go out of the house you can Baa..at least by this night time be in home.
Baa shook her head as yes and she turned and started to walk inside the house were all the others too started to enter the house along with Baa. 
Ishani(seeing Sharman entering the house):Sharman Bhaiya..
Sharman(stopped himself and turned and saw Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani(showing Devarsh in the floor):Take Devarsh inside the house. Both you and Manas take him to his room. 
Sharman without anyway shook his head as okay and saw Manas and signed him to take Devarsh were Manas shook his head as yes to Sharman and he came with him were both of them went and held Devarsh in their hands and took his from the floor and made him stand were Devarsh now opened his eyes slowly and saw both Sharman and Manas and now the wounds were paining like anything to him. 
Devarsh(feeling the pain in the jaws and seeing Sharman):Ouch paining for me..
Sharman(seeing Devarsh):More than the pain you give to everyone this won't pain that much. Shut up and come with us..
Devarsh(still in somewhat alcohol effect):Okay..
Sharman and Manas holding Devarsh on the both the sides and they started to walk with him inside the house were Chaitali seeing that Sharman and Manas taking Devarsh with them with a relief face started to enter the house. All Parekh's entered the house and they went to the hall were Devarsh sill having some alcohol effect in him closed his eyes and rested his head in Manas shoulder. Baa coming near the stairs and stood were who were coming behind her too stopped themselves..
Baa(seeing everyone):Today as Ishani is stopping us we are here. Tomorrow morning we all need to leave the house. Pack all your things..
Sharman, Pratik, Manas, Mithesh shook their heads as yes to Baa were Disha and Chaitali had a anger face were all of them started to get in the stairs and they came to the corridor and they started to move to their respective rooms. 
Ishani was standing with Nitin with a what to tell face were she was not knowing to who to side were she was feeling for the way Devarsh behaved to Amba and the way Amba has fainted and the way Ranveer behaved were she didn't know what to do now. Nitin stood behind Ishani with a silent face were by that time the Doctor's car entered RV mansion gate and he brought the car to the parking and then he got down from the car and he having his kit in his hand walked fast in the corridor and then he entered the house. Ishani and Nitin saw the doctor with a silent face. 
Ishani(saw Nitin with a tears now were her eyes started to shed tears):Papa..
Nitin(seeing tears in Ishani's eyes):Arrey Ishani..
Ishani immediately without anyway she hugged Nitin well were she rested her head in his chest and started to cry well were Nitin with his one hand hugged her with affection. 
Doctor walked in the hall and he got in the stairs and then he came to the corridor and then saw for Kailash's room and then he walked and went and stood in front of Kailash's room. 
Doctor:kailash sir..
Parul and Mala were there in the room now were all were with their worried face were Ranveer seeing the doctor sitting next to Amba who was laying unconscious in the bed. 
Ranveer:Doctor please come and check my Maa..Even after sprinkling water in her face she is not waking up.
Doctor shook his head as yes to Ranveer and he entered the room and he sat in the bed on the other side next to Amba and kept his medical kit in the bed and he opened the medical kit. 
Raagini(being in Laxmi's hand and seeing Laxmi with a silent face):Choti Dadi..(showing Amba with her index finger):Meri Dadi..
Laxmi(seeing the way Raagini is showing Amba and giving a made up smile):Dadi is sleeping okay..
Raagini(though saw Laxmi's smile with a silent face shook her head as yes): hmm(she again saw Amba).
Doctor took the stethoscope and he putting it in his ears and he kept it on Amba's chest and started to check Amba. He held Amba's hand and saw the pulse and then he opened her eyes and saw her eyes well and then seeing Ranveer.
Doctor:Blood and oxygen has failed to reach her brain for a while and that is why she fainted.That is why when you sprinkled the water too she was not able to respond to you she would have undergone some shock that is why it would have happened. 
Ranveer(seeing Doctor with a worried face):Doctor is maa undergone  any serious condition?
Doctor:No no nothing to worry. In a single moment of shock this problem has happened. Let me put a injection to her she will wake up in the morning. Once she wakes up make her feel relaxed and feed her good food. Don't let her to get tensed. 
Ranveer(seeing the doctor):Okay doctor let all of us take care of her. 
Doctor shook his head as okay to Ranveer and then he took a injection medicine bottle from his medical kit and then he took disposable syringe in his hand and then he broken the injection medicine bottle seal and took the medicine in the syringe and then he gave the injection medicine bottle to Kailash were Kailash got it and then he saw the doctor were Doctor took some cotton from the medical kit and then he took Amba's blouse somewhat up and he injected the injection in her hand and rubbed that place with the cotton. 
Doctor(seeing Kailash and giving the empty syringe and cotton to him ):Throw both in the dustbin sir..
Kailash shook his head as okay to Doctor were Doctor closed his medical kit and he got up from the bed. 
Ishani was crying hugging Nitin were Nitin after a while held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and saw Ishani. 
Nitin:Ishani control yourself..
Ishani(seeing Nitin): I didn't expect these things today but..everything wrong happened. Maa fainted and Ranveer got so much anger..In anger he said everyone to go out of the house. 
Nitin(seeing her and wiping her tears): Ishani this is not the time to cry you should stay strong..
Ishani:(seeing him with tears wiped face):How Papa? Who will I support now?My family or Ranveer's family I don't know what to react..
Nitin(seeing Ishani with a calm face):Ishani Ranveer's family is your family now. They are your mother in law and father in law and Ranveer is your husband. see to that you never allow them to feel worried for keeping your family in their house.See to that they don't feel why they kept Ishani's family along with them. At the same time other than you no one is there to take care of Parekh's too so see to that you prevent them from going out of the house. You are the common bridge between both the family so that bridge need to be strong so think according to it. 
Ishani(seeing Nitin):But how to think papa?I myself don't know whether to think as Ishani vaghela or Ishani Parekh now...
Nitin(seeing her with a calm face):you can think like Ishani Joshi now at least know?
Ishani(saw Nitin now with a cute face):Papa..
Nitin:I know that I am not that great father to write my name behind your name but you are this Nitin Joshi's daughter Ishani. More than being angry or more than being confused at this stage please stay calm and think I am sure this Nitin Joshi's daughter will get a good idea to tackle this problem. 
Ishani saw Nitin with a silent face now were she was bit trying to bring her out of the confused stage were at the same time Ranveer was seeing Amba with a worried face were thinking about Devarsh he was getting anger like anything. 
Screen splits on Angry Ranveer and Thinking Ishani.
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Excellent update dear...waiting for next...