Nearing d Eerie end - Vatsalya :-(

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Pujan played his cards well by stimulating Vatsalya to leave the home... [Where were the security guards while he was leaving?? πŸ˜‘]...
Poor kiddo left the home to meet his bizarre bhaag πŸ˜­ by singing and enjoying his way through... πŸ˜­ can't help him. 

My suspicion is growing on Narottam, though I want my speculations to be wrong πŸ˜•. He could have alarmed the family members about Vatsalya leaving the home... But he failed to do so...!!! Why?? 

Very well built up episode πŸ‘ today we got only a small clip of Anami... It was soo refreshing to see Anami's foster parents learning English to get Lakshya AKA Ladoos' admission in school.. πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
will he really die... anything can happen..
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: anu17

will he really die... anything can happen..

Yaa... Anything can happen... Let's b positive... 

Vatsalya being saved and living somewhere away from his gharwale safely... (Trying to be optimistic...πŸ˜‰) 
lol_rofl thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yaa... Anything can happen... Let's b positive... 

Vatsalya being saved and living somewhere away from his gharwale safely... (Trying to be optimistic...πŸ˜‰) 

if he is safe somewhere but still CVs will show him as deadπŸ˜†
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: lol_rofl

if he is safe somewhere but still CVs will show him as deadπŸ˜†

hope dats da case
SRKian thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Pujan played his cards well by stimulating Vatsalya to leave the home... [Where were the security guards while he was leaving?? πŸ˜‘]...

Poor kiddo left the home to meet his bizarre bhaag πŸ˜­ by singing and enjoying his way through... πŸ˜­ can't help him. 

My suspicion is growing on Narottam, though I want my speculations to be wrong πŸ˜•. He could have alarmed the family members about Vatsalya leaving the home... But he failed to do so...!!! Why?? 

Very well built up episode πŸ‘ today we got only a small clip of Anami... It was soo refreshing to see Anami's foster parents learning English to get Lakshya AKA Ladoos' admission in school.. πŸ˜ƒ

@Bold even i thought da same...hope he doesnt betray Vatsalya. da poor guy is already in so much prob nd another back-stabbing 4m his half-bro 'll b da worst
hugsandkisses thumbnail
If the person who betrays him is indeed Narottam , I doubt they will show it so soon. It might be a big plot twist later. Fingers crossed vatsalya is not dead , am already emotionally invested in this show πŸ₯Ί
G_for_Ganga thumbnail

Originally posted by: hugsandkisses

If the person who betrays him is indeed Narottam , I doubt they will show it so soon. It might be a big plot twist later. Fingers crossed vatsalya is not dead , am already emotionally invested in this show πŸ₯Ί

Yaa, aisa be ho saktha hai... May b they can show d murderer in later episodes.. 

Array yaar... Chillax... it's just a fictional show... πŸ˜ƒ
Twinkle.MaNan thumbnail
It's quite possible that Narottam backstabed out of jealousy and hurt. But my fragile heart don't want to accept Vatsalya's death. It is already paining Now πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­