Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Beautiful celebration... .. Wow... in nxt update the celebration will be big... Great...update soon didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the celebration
hmm next update the celebration will be big 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Its a beautiful friendship day today. What would be more best than Ishveer to think about on friendship day. So let me wish with their picture itself to you all A VERY HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY.

some friendship never changes same as our Ishveer too will never change from our thoughts,
same like I wish all our forum friendships remain the same throughout years...
love you all my friends
Regards
Sakshi
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy friendship day to everyone...
Varnav thumbnail
Thank u di... Wish u the same
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
There is nothing special like having friends like you.
Wish you a very happy friendship day
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
My congrats Sakshi
Love you a lot, my friend.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Wish you a wonderful friendship day.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 629
MUMBAI
RV MANSION..
It was a breezy morning of Mumbai were the climate was not that much hot or that much cold were the climate was in the normal mode. The clock of Ranveer and Ishani's room was showing 6.45 were by that time Ishani having Raagini in her hand and Ranveer was standing next to her. They three were completely ready for the day to celebrate the cute little angel's birthday.Ranveer was looking cute in his orange shirt and white pant and tuck in shirt in his pant and wearing a black belt over his pant and Ishani was in her Salwar Kameez of Maroon and Green combination were she was having Raagini in her hands were cutie pie was in her Blue woolen shirt and blue woolen pant were she was feeling sleepy and was hugging Ishani and closed her eyes. 
Ishani(with affection caressing Raagini's back):Cutie pie for 2 more hours after finishing the pooja in temple and then coming to home and having a Pooja and then you can sleep well till evening also. 
Raagini(closing her eyes well and resting her head in Ishani's shoulders and hearing what Ishani said and in a low tone): hmm
Ranveer(who was standing next to Ishani):Ishani its okay she slept late in the night so only she is feeling sleepy. Let her sleep till we reach the temple. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said and seeing Ranveer): hmm okay fine.Thank god we are ready by 6.45.
Ranveer:haan as you waked me up only I got up or else I would be sleeping well by now. When you woke up today morning Ishani?
Ishani:I woke up by 5 o clock as my phone alarm rang and then I cleaned the popper papers in the room and then I throw the empty poppers in the waste bin in the hall and then I came back to our room and got ready and then only I woke you up. Then by you take bath I started to wake up Raagini and when you came out of the washroom by that time Raagini too woke up and then I started to make her ready. Finally by 6.45 three of us got ready. 
Ranveer(giving a smile to her):hmm okay okay fine come let us leave to temple..
Ishani shook her head as okay to Ranveer were Ranveer started to walk to the entrance of the room were he went to the door and he unlocked the door and then he opened the door and he went out of the room were Ishani too came behind him and she came out of the room having Raagini in her hands were as she came out of the room Ranveer started to walk in the corridor and Ishani too started to walk beside him in the corridor were they walked in the corridor and then they came to the stairs were they started to get down in the stairs and getting down in the stairs they came down to the hall were as soon as they came to the hall the first person they saw was Amba near the temple of Krishna were seeing Amba both Ishani and Ranveer saw each other and exchanged a smile were they walked and came to the temple were Amba was completely ready for the day and was taking the old plates in front of the Lord in her hand were Ishani and Ranveer standing near the temple stage and seeing Amba's back. 
Ishani:Maa..
Amba(hearing Ishani's voice keeping the plate in her hand in the stage itself and then she stood well and saw both Ranveer and Ishani and had a happy smile):Ranveer, Ishani...(seeing Raagini with a excitement):Arrey meri pothi..Today is her birthday.(seeing Ishani):yesterday night I was not at all getting sleep. I was waiting for this sun to rise as its my Raagin's birthday. (seeing Raagini sleeping in Ishani's shoulders took her hand to Raagini and caressed Raagini's hair):She is sleeping yet Ishani?
Ishani(seeing Amba):Other days she will sleep till 10 o clock know Maa? today I waked her by 5.50 itself and she slept by 12.30 only in the night too so only she is feeling sleepy. Somehow I made her ready for the day by making her bath and wearing her new dress. After going to temple and then attending the Pooja in our home let her sleep well.
Amba:haan tk tk let her sleep after that. For evening function make her wear the dress I brought for her. (she said it with a childish face).
Ishani:Haan Maa sure...(she gave a smile to her mother-in-law).
Ranveer(seeing Amba):Tk Maa let us go to temple and come back soon. 
Amba(taking her hand from Raagini and seeing Ranveer):Haan tk Ranveer take Ishani and Raagini safely with you and then come back soon. Before you three come I will make all the arrangements for the Pooja in home. 
Ranveer:hmm tk Maa...
Ishani:Tk Maa let us go and come..
Amba:Haan tk...
Ishani and Ranveer giving a smile to Amba and then they started to walk towards the entrance of the hall were Amba saw Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini with a emotional smile were as soon as Ranveer and Ishani went out of the house she turned and saw the temple stage and seeing the old plates in the temple stage..
Amba(seeing towards the kitchen):Ramu..
Ramu(after two minutes came out of the kitchen with a coffee cup in his hand were he came to Amba and showed the coffee to her):Madam coffee...
Amba(seeing Ramu showing the coffee):Arrey why you made coffee to me?
Ramu:As usual only I made coffee to you madam. 
Amba(with a smile):Thank you but today as its my Pothi's birthday Pooja is somewhat late today so after finishing the Pooja let me have the coffee.Actually I called you to help me in cleaning the temple stage..
Ramu:Tk Maa let me(he was seeing for a place to keep the coffee cup).
Amba(seeing Ramu):Ramu you drink this coffee and then help me in working with the cleaning...
Ramu(with a hesitation):Madam how can I drink the coffee that I made for you?Its okay madam let me keep the coffee in the kitchen and come..(he was about to move).
Amba:Arrey its okay even If you go and keep in the kitchen means the coffee will get cool and will be wasted only. nothing wrong in drinking the coffee made for me. I am only telling know drink the coffee...
Ramu shook his head as okay with a hesitating to Amba and he started to sip the coffee. 
Ranveer was driving the car towards the temple sitting in the driving seat were Ishani was sitting next to him and Raagini was cutely sitting in Ishani's lap and resting her head in Ishani's chest and was sleeping well. Ranveer often seeing Raagini's sleeping face was having a admiring smile. Ishani rested her head in the back of the seat were she too was bit getting sleep only were she was yawning slowly. 
Ishani(turned to Ranveer were she saw Ranveer seeing Raagini and smiling and seeing him):What happen to you?Why are you smiling seeing Raagini?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a smile):She is looking so cute Ishani. you know what I have never ever thought that I will get this much cute child in my life. (seeing Ishani):Because of marrying you only I got this much cute baby.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile): I thought that Raagini is this much cute because of you. 
Ranveer:Nahi nahi she is this much cute because of you only. Not me..
Ishani:Nahi Ranveer because of you being her father only she is this much cute..
Ranveer:Nahi because of you being her mother only she is this much cute...
They were kept on arguing on this were finally at a point...
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Enough Ranveer she is the result of our common action so both of us are responsible for Raagini's cuteness okay?
Ranveer(hearing this and then finding it appropriate shook his head as yes): haan okay as we both mingled with each other with so much love we got Raagini so we both are responsible for Raagini's cuteness. 
Ishani(smiled to him):haan.(feeling sleepy):Even I am too feeling sleepy only Ranveer..
Ranveer(driving the car seeing the road and hearing what Ishani said seeing her):Ishani feeling like sleeping means you too sleep after the Pooja of house is over. Don't sleep in the night okay?
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Accha I should not sleep today night?
Ranveer:hmmm today night (with a naughty face seeing her):I won't allow you to sleep my dear wife. 
Ishani:If your daughter is with us means?
Ranveer:I will manage and send her with Maa and Baba don't worry. 
Ishani(smiling to him):Tk let me see how you are managing...
Ranveer:I know to manage everything very well Ishani Vaghela..
Ishani:hmm okay..(telling it she gave a smile to him).
Ranveer too cutely smiled to her and saw the road and he was driving the car towards the temple. 
As soon as Ramu finished the coffee he went to the kitchen and dropped the empty coffee cup for washing in the sink and then he went back to hall to Amba were Amba now started to clean the temple stage were Ramu started to do the work Amba was telling him. The time was running were Ramu brought a old cloth and gave it to Amba were Amba got it from Ramu and she started to wipe the floor of the temple stage below Lord Krishna were by that time Baa came out of her room completely ready for the day were as usual of her routine she came to the temple and saw Amba cleaning the temple were having a smile in her lips..
Baa:Amba...
Amba(cleaning the floor of the temple stage hearing Baa's voice and she turned and saw Baa and giving a smile):Baa Jai Shree Krishna...
Baa(with a smile):Jai Shree krishna.what as its your Pothi's birthday you itself started to clean the temple?
Amba:haan Baa today Raagini's birthday for her birthday special pooja I will only do everything with my own hands. 
Baa:Tk tk ..
Amba:Today for you doing Pooja will be late as we will do the Pooja today after Ranveer and Ishani come back from the temple with Raagini only. 
Baa:Haan let me wait. Ranveer and Ishani left for temple with Raagini?
Amba:haan Baa they went and they will come soon and before it I will decorate Krishna and then keep all the items needed for the Pooja ready. you please sit in the sofa till Ranveer and Ishani come Baa.. 
Baa(with a smile): Tk let me.(telling it she started to walk towards the sofa in the hall were she went to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa and then she saw the newspaper in the tea poi were she took the newspaper in her hand and opened the newspaper and she started to read the newspaper).
Chaitali came down to the hall completely ready for the day were as soon as she came to the hall her eyes saw Amba who was working in the temple were she saw Amba with a unwanted look and then she started to walk towards the kitchen were as she was walking itself..
Chaitali(to herself in a low tone):What ever happens these servants can never ever change in their life,Today this Amba is working like a servant..
telling it to herself and she went to the kitchen and then she took a glass in her hand from the kitchen slap and saw the milk bowl in the stove that was already boiled by Ramu and then she took the bowl with the cloth in her hand and she poured the milk in the glass and then she kept the bowl back in the stove and then she walked to the cupboard in the kitchen and then she opened a cupboard and then she took the Badam, Pista boxes and then she closed the cupboard and then she brought the Badam, Pista to the kitchen slap and then she took many Badam nuts and Pista nuts and then she kept it in the slap and then she took a stone used for the meshing purpose and she meshed the badam and pista nuts and then she took the powdered Badam and Pista and mixed it in the hot milk and then she closed the badam and Pista boxes and then took the boxes in her hand and went to the cupboard and she kept the badam, pista boxes in the cupboard and she closed the cupboard and then she came to the kitchen slap and took a spoon and stirred the milk well with badam and Pista and then she kept the spoon in the kitchen slap and then she took the hot milk glass in her hand and then she started to walk out of the kitchen were she walked in the hall and got in the stairs and she started to walk in the corridor. 
Chaitali(to herself):Let me go and give this milk to Devarsh. Now a days my sons is not at alls havings good foods...Let mes gives these milks of badams and pistas from todays to Devarsh. hes will stay healthyss and youngs...(telling it to herself in her stupid English and then she went to Devarsh's room were the door was open and Devarsh was ready and he was making his final check in the mirror were she entered the room and went and stood next to him).
Devarsh(turned and seeing Chatail next to him):What you want Maa?
Chaitali(showing the milk glass):For yous Mamas has broughts milks..
Devarsh:Milk I don't want this and all. Already I am staying in this house like a third person in this why I need all these things..?(telling it he went and sat in the bed).
Chaitali(too sat in the bed next to Devarsh and showed the milk to him):Arrey in this I have addeds Badams and pistas..why you worriees...That Ranveer is earnings and you drink and develop your healths..
Devarsh(hearing it and seeing Chaitali);Haan that Ranveer's faith is to earn for us only. (he got the milk glass from Chaitali and started to drink it).
Chaitali(in a fun tone):Today know that servant Amba was cleaning the temple stage she was looking like a servant only to my eyes..
Devarsh(swallowing the milk):Servant will look like servant only Maa always. If we tell that alone they will get anger like anything. (with a irritated face):On that day I called that Amba as servant as much as I want but also my heart is wanting to call Ranveer, Kailash and Amba as servant even more many times...
Chaitali(with a smile):haan we should call them as much as we want as servants but we can't do it as we want this luxury life. 
Devarsh:Ranveer will give this luxury life anyhow Maa. Did you see even after I call them as servant they were not able to send me out of the house. Even once again I call them as servant too they can't do anything to me. Ishani is a emotional fool even If she takes Ranveer's side also she will scold me one or two words. Ranveer is a man who is always honest to his Mota Babuji so he will not send me out of the house as I am Mota Babuji's family and Amba and Kailash too have changed a lot now a days. For Ishani's sake they are okay with our family and they are forgiving all the wrongs we are doing..
Chaitali:Tk tk thinking like this don't call them servant and all. Keep it in your heart alone that they are servant family. (telling it she laughed a fun smile).
Devarsh(smiling to his mother):Tk tk let me keep it in my heart itself..(telling it he was continuing drinking the milk).
Ranveer parked the car as soon as he reached the temple were he stopped the ignition and took the key in his hand and he opened the car door and he got down from the car and closed the car door were Ishani too holding Raagini carefully and she opened the car door and then she got down from the car and the she closed the car door well were Ranveer locked the car with the remote key control and then putting the car key in his pant pocket he walked around the car and came to Ishani were Ishani caressed Raagini's shoulders and tried to wake up Raagini who was sleeping well. 
Ishani:Raagini.utto Baby...today alone please..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini sleeping):Give Raagini to me Ishani let me have her..
Ishani:haan you can have her but she need to wake up know?
Ranveer:Give her If she comes to other person means she may wake up know?
Ishani:haan tk..(she slowly gave Raagini to Ranveer).
Ranveer(got Raagini from Ishani and then he made her close to him were by that time Raagini feeling that she is not comfortable to sleep she slowly opened her eyes and saw everything around her with a sleepy face were he seeing Ishani):She woke up..
Ishani:Tk (seeing Raagini):Cutie pie for sometime alone okay?Don't sleep..
Raagini(cutely hearing Ishani's word and then took her hand to her eyes and she cutely rubbed her eyes with her tiny fingers and then seeing Ishani shook her head as okay): hmmm
Ranveer(holding Raagini well):hmm very good my cutie come let us go the temple and worship the lord and come back and go to home..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer shook her head as okay): hmm
Ishani having a smile in her lips she started to walk towards the temple were Ranveer too having Raagini in his hand started to walk beside Ishani towards the temple. 
To be continued 😉😉😉

PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This devarsh & chaitali r getting on my nerves... ... How dare they still think Ranveer's family s a servant family... .. They r living a luxury life &having healthy foods... But instead of being grateful to Ranveer, they're still mocking him... They need to b kicked out.. .. On the other hand Amba & the rest of the family members r so happy to celebrate our Cutie Pie's birthday... . Even we're too... Looking forward to it didu... Be safe & stay healthy
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantabulous update 👏👏👏