Users

Frequent Posters

Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Awesome story.
Loved it.
Read all d parts in a go.
Ishra r married secretly n to convince his parents he disguised her as a boy n taken her to his home a paying guest.
Raman is so naughty, he will not leave any chance to romance his wife.
Poor romi, he literally fainted seeing his bro closeness with bablu.he was thinking Raman is not straight.how funny.
They he came to know bablu is none other than his babhi. N they he supported ishra.
Toshiji can't see that stupid Shagun true colours n hurt ishita so much.
She without thinking about her son, she asked ishita to leave d house n poor ishu doesn't want him to loose his family so left him.
She is not understanding that by hurting ishita,she is hurting both her son also.
But Raman also left d house n finally found her.he was so angry with her for leaving him n she manofied him by accepting his all naughty punishments.
It's more like a honeymoon trip fir ishra.
Now also toshiji doesn't understand n wants to separate ishra n got that Shagun to marry with him.
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Part 10
Ishra were fully enjoying with each other in their world.
Romi called him n informed that their mother got an attack n uperse that Shagun is with her.
Raman immediately understood that she is faking n doesn't want to go back.
But ishita convinced him to go for once n see her.n he agreed.
This toshiji n Shagun will never change, now they want to act good infront of all n at back want to separate ishra.
Ishra r so surprised to see toshiji talking so sweetly with ishita n accepting their relationship.
Ishita fully believed her n her fake love but Raman was still not convinced n had doubts on his mother,specially after knowing that Shagun is going to stay in their house for some days.
He wants to go back but she wants to stay .
Naughty Raman is back n loved his wife.
He took d promise from ishita to never leave him again no matter what n she promised him.
But precap is scary, ishita got hurt due to some gas leaking. How low they can stop to separate them yaar, it may cost her life also.
Hope Raman will get to know about their evil plans n save ishita from them.
Eagerly waiting for the next part.
Plz continue soon dear:)
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chori chori chupke chupke  

Shot 11

Next day morning 

Raman searched for ishita in his sleep,his eyes were still closed and when he didnt get her beside him he openes his eyes,thats when some drops of water falls on his face..he looks at the direction only to find his beautiful wife drying her hair..her bare back was fully visible to him..he smiled at his view and slowly gets down from the bed then walks to her..

" Ithni jaldi kyun utt geyi" he asked dropping a kiss on her neck..

she smiled at his presense and leaned her head back to his...

" Mr.pathi dev..main sirf aapki biwi nahi hun..iss khar ki bahu bhi hun.so jaldi uttna tho bantha hai...aur waise bhi..as a daughter in law its my first day in this house..main mummiji ko shikayath ka mauka nahi dena chahthi..."

raman: acchi bahu ban ne ke chakkar main iss bechare pathi ko math bhool jana...

hearing him she turns around and wrapped her hands around his neck thrn said..

" Aap ko main bhool sakthi hun kya?.mere sab kuch tho aap hi ho..tho aapko bhool jane ka sawal hi nahi uttha.."

Raman: patha hai mujhe..sirf tumhareliye nahi mereliye bhi mera sab kuch tu hi ho...agar tujhe main dhoondh nahi patha na tho patha nahi main ab thak zinda rehatha yah nahi...

" shshhh...Ramannn yeh kaisi bathe kar rehe ho aap...ayinda aisi bakwas math karna mujhse..warna main naraaz hojaungi..

raman: agar aisa hua tho tujhe manana bhi mujhe atha hai

ishita:hmm aap sirf manathe reha jayenge..main nahi manungi..

raman:tujhe patha hai..tu jithna khud ko janthi hai na usse kahi zyada main tujhe jantha hun..aur mujhe patha hai meri madrasan mujhse rootke nahi reh sakthi..

ishita:hmmm baath tho sahi hai..lekin pittayi zaroor kar sakthi hun mein..

raman: tho khaske ek kiss marunga tere mooh pe..

ishita:main karne dungi thab naa

raman: teri permission kisko chahiye..mujhe jo chahiye woh main khud le letha hun...like this..saying he pulls her head to him holding her each side of cheek and pressed his lips on her...ishota knows there is no use to push him he will take what he want..so she just stood there allowing him to do whatever hr want but getting no response from her he bites on her lips making her moan in pain..and her mouth opened automatically...

" Ravan kumar" he murmured between the kiss which made his lips curve up..at the next second making his entry on her mouth he starts to taste her freshness...atlast she too starts to kiss him with eqial force..and after a passtionate kiss both brock apart with a long smooch...

it was 7.30 at morning when ishita comes to the kitchen..she at first put the potattos to boil to make paratha..and quickly made coffee for everyone..after that she takes three cup of coffee and first went to give it to thoshiji..thoshiji was sitting on her bed and shagun was also there..ishita didnt give any mind to shagun she straightly went to thoshiji n give her coffee..

"Where is my coffee..." shagun asked showing attittude to ishita

ishita: kitchen mein hai..wahan jake pilo...

shagun: what the..mere liye bhi ek cup nahi la sakthi thi kya?

ishita: sorry i dont think so ki mujhe aapki bhi khayal rekhna chahiye..hall mein dinning table par coffee hai..aap chahe tho khud leke pee sakthi ho...saying she turns to thoshiji and asked..

" mummiji aapko aur kuch chahiye?" 

thoshiji: Nahi..

ishita: teek hai mummiji..main naashtha banane ja rehi hun..agar aapko kuch chahiye tho mujhe awaz dede na..

thoshiji: teek hai...

after that ishita went from there leaving a fuming shagun behind...

" dekha auntiji..kithna ud rehi hai yeh..jaise ki poora khar useeke hisaab se chal rehi hai..aapne kuch bola kyun nahi usse..." shagun asked to thoshiji

thoshiji: just relax shagun..let her fly for some time..we will see how much far she will fly..ek na ek din uski par main kaatke rehungi..

ishita was going to give bhallaji his coffe,he was sitting at the livi g area reading news paper..she was at first getting nervous to go to him because she dont know how will he react..but after much thinking she went to him and forwards coffe cuo to him..

" papaji aapki coffee.." she said in her slow voice..

" hmm wahan rekhdo..." he told without taking his eyes from the news paper..

ishita: papaji aap abhi bhi mujhse naraaz ho...

hearing her question he looks up to her thrn said..

" main? main kaun hotha hun jo tum logo se naraaz hojaun..tum log tho apne bure ya acche keliye sab kuch khud soch saktha hun tho..mere naraaz hone ya naa hone se kya faida... "

" papaji i am really sorry..i know i did wrong hiding my identity from you people..but uss vaqth humare pass koyi aur option nahi tha..thab shayad humare rishthe ko aaplog nahi manthe.."

bhallaji: ek baar kehake tho dekhthe...tumhe patha hai i like you for my son from the very first meeting with you..till date i never tried to force my decisions on my son..so i thought i will ask him slowly when i feel like he is ready for marriage..but what you to did that was a shock for me..ithne din thak jo humare saath ledka bankar humare saath reha woh actual mein ek ledki thi..meta puthar ki biwi..through i was happy that he choosed you but aise hume dhokka dena...woh bhi ledka bankar..and at the end what you did..run away from here leaving my son alone..

ishita: please papaji maaf kardo mujhe..main bohoth pyar karthi hun raman se apne jan se bhi zyada..unkeliye mar bhi sakthi hun main..main nahi chahthi thi ko meri wajhese raman ko apna parivar chodna pade..jab mummiji ne woh sab kaha thab mere pass jane ke alawa koyi aur option nahi tha..

bhallaji: i know puthar..thoshiji ko bohoth acche se jantha hun main,woh raman ko lekar bohoth possessive hai..but atlest you should told me na...anyways ab woh sab chodo..past ko past hi rehane do..mujhe tum dono se koyi barazgi nahi hai..aur mujhe patha hai you will be the best Daughter in law of this house and a good wife to my son

ishita: thank you papaji...saying she touches his feet to take blessings..

" jinde reh puthar." bhallaji blessed her..

bhallaji: waise main apna bablu putharnu bada miss kar reha hai..woh kya hai ba uske jane ke baath mera koyi company nahi hai..sab jehan akela jana pad reha hai..

ishita smiled hearing him then said..

" bablu nahi tho kya hua..ab babli tho hai na..tho main dungi company aapko.."

bhallaji: han yeh chanka hai...sayinv both laughed...after that ishita went back to kitchen while two angry eyes glared her with jelousy..and it was shagun..

" bloody isheeetha..har member ko apne ungliyo me nacha rehi hai..lekin yeh sab ab aur nahi hone dungi mein..this house will be only mine...".,saying she punched the wall with anger...

it was breakfast time romi,bhallaji,thoshiji shagun all were sitting there to have their food,ishita was serving food to the seniors..

bhallaji: puthar raman kithe hai?

ishita: woh atha hi hoga papaji...saying she turned only to find him coming down getting whole ready to go office..

before raman reach near them ishita went to him and asked.

" where are you going?

raman: office...hearing him her face fell

raman: kya hua?

ishita: kuch nahi..aap avo nashtha ready hai..

raman was fast enough to understand why she is sad so he took her back to their room excusing themselves and hugs her from back

" mihir ka calla aya tha..its a very important meeting..i have to go"

ishita: main akele hojungi raman..

raman: dont worry jan main jaldi wapas ajaunga..aur kuch zaroorath padi tho mujhe kabhi bhi phone karlena..nahi tho romi bhi hai yehan usse batha dena..

she nodded her head in positive..

raman: thats like my good girl..aur han uss shagun ki muh math legna..main nahi chahthi uss aurath se meri jan ki ledayi ho..aur har time kitchen mein math rehna..room mein ake rest bhi karna...ok..saying he kissed on her forehead then went down taking her with him..

it was almost after noon raman was still busy with his meetings,thats when his eyes fell on his viberating phone..and it was romi's call..at first he ignored it but when see it continuously ringing he excused himself for a second and attends the call..he got shocked hearing romi's words and quickly went inside to inform that he has to go home for a very urgent matter...

within 10 minutes raman reached home and quickly runs to his room,there he see bhallaji,romi,tjoshiji ans shagun were standing around their bed..he quickly get inside and see their family doctor checking ishita and bandaging ger right hand while ishitas eyes were close feeling immense pain..

" ishitaaa...calling her name raman comes near her and sat on her other side.."hearing his voice ishita openes her eyes and looks at her..her eyes were teary..

" yeh kya hua tumhe? ohh god yeh tunhara haath ithne hal kaise geya...he starts yo get panik seeing her burned hand..

Doctor: mr.bhalla just relax..maine bandage karliya hai..as the burn is little deep, you apply this ointment on her two times in a day..it will get fine slowly...

raman: ok..thank you doctor..

doctor: its ok..but han mrs.bhalla next time dhyan rekhna..thank god that its only on your hand..kuch bada bhi ho saktha tha...

hearing doctors words raman looks at ishita and this time making a little angry face..after all left the room raman locks the door and comes back to her..seeing this she looks down well knowing what is coming..

"kya kehake office geya tha main?..han..?" he asked making her look at him..

" i am sorry.." she whisperd..

raman: kya yaar..dhodi der keliye main office kya geya tumne tho apne haath hi jaye baitti..mathlab jab saath hunga tho itna hi dhyan rekhehi tu apni aapki.,,

ishita: maine kuch nahi kiya...she said almost crying

raman: yeh sahi hai..pehale carelessness ki pahaad thodo aur phir ro pado..

ishita: i am hurt..aap mujhe daat kyun rehe ho..

raman: phir kya aarti utharun...ishitaaa...patha hai na tujhe..tujhe kuch ho jathi hai tho han nikal jatha hai mera...you never understand how i feeld when romi told that you are hurt.. tum sunthe kyun nahi ho mere baath dekho kithna jal geya..

Ishita:main teek hun baba,bas dhoda sa dard hai aur kuch nahi

Raman: lekin hua kaise yeh..

Ishita: patha nahi,shayad gass leak tha..

raman: are you sure?

ishita: hmmm kyun ki nain stove on hi bahi kiya tha bas matches chalayi thi..

hearing ishita Raman thinks for sometime then said..

raman: accha teek hai..ab tum aram karo..ab se koyi stund nahi.no manmani tum sirf meri baath manogi..saying he made her lay consious enogh to not hurt her hand then went from there after leaving a kiss on her forehead...

so friends thats all for now..hit the like button..only 115 likes for next update...
Rarupatel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I think this was done by shagun
Now raman will find the culprit
Update soon
Thanks for pm
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome update dii
Mr Bhalla and Ishita convo was nice
Loved it
Raman had to go to office
Ishita felt sad
Raman made her understand
Romi called Raman to inform Ishu got hurt
Raman scolded her for carelessness
I'm sure Shagun must be behind this
Update soon
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...
Ishita told raman about her responsible as the bahu & raman tease her. Ishita look after toshiji need but ignore shagun word while shagun feel insult. Ishita ask forgiveness for mr bhalla for hurt them. Mr bhalla told her how he wanted to make her as his DIL & he get shock as both of them hide the truth from him. Ishita happy as mr bhalla accept & bless her. Raman shock to see ishita condition. Raman angry as ishita is careless about herself. Raman feel something is not right...is shagun try to hurt ishita...thank u for pm & update
pyara12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update dear 
Ishra scenes were too good 
Ishu prepared tea for everyone nd gave to toshi
Shagun asked abt tea to her which ishu ignored
She went to Mr. Bhalla nd gave tea to him
Ishu asked him is he angry with them to which he told he wanted her as his dil but they marrued nd didn't tell anything to them
Ishu apologised nd went to prepare breakfast. Raman came all ready to go to office listening to which her face fell
Romi called raman to inform that ishu is hurt 
He went to home to see doctor bandaging her hand
He got angry on her
Thanks for pm 
Update soon 
jakkula.sirisha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
suoerb uodate
loved ishra movements and ramsns care for ishu
loved ishus anseer to apshagun
toshiji is just pretending to accet ishu