Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
^^ I say Sanam Jung is opt for this role , as u said Mansha lks strong in side charcter bt solo ...
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
I think Mansha is good for this role, from what I watched..she is playing a mother's role, who suffers from cancer . It is not just another romantic role . She'll fight against her hubby's killer too. so I guess they needed an actress for this role not just a star. 
Well. In episode 3: Hassan and Mansha are shown sharing many beautiful moments . They're fighting the battle against cancer. 
Junaid engaged Faryal whose her father is a dear friend to Shamoon (hassan's step brother). Faryal's father asked Junaid to fight the case of Shamoon against Hassan. but seeing how evil Shamoon is, Junaid turned down the offer. 
Precap: Faryal's father is against her engagement to Junaid  . she is hystirical. Shamoon wants to become Faryal's hubby!😕
Edited by awida - 6 years ago
AuntyDepressant thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I think Mansha is good for this role, from what I watched..she is playing a mother's role, who suffers from cancer . It is not just another romantic role . She'll fight against her hubby's killer too. so I guess they needed an actress for this role not just a star. 

Well. In episode 3: Hassan and Mansha are shown sharing many beautiful moments . They're fighting the battle against cancer. 
Junaid engaged Faryal whose her father is a dear friend to Shamoon (hassan's step brother). Faryal's father asked Junaid to fight the case of Shamoon against Hassan. but seeing how evil Shamoon is, Junaid turned down the offer. 
Precap: Faryal's father is against her engagement to Junaid  . she is hystirical. Shamoon wants to become Faryal's hubby!😕

I disagree with you on the bold part above. In Pakistan mainly two genres of serials are made...issue based serials or romantic serials (leaving out some rare exceptions).  e.g. Pinjra is an issue based serial. In that serial I don't mind Yumna not having chemistry with romantic lead (Zaibi Saeen). If Mansha had been playing Yumna's role in Pinjra I wouldn't have minded as I mentioned she is a good actor.

But this serial basically belongs to romance genre. Despite the fact that Mansha is playing a mother and she is fighting with cancer and she will fight the case for her inheritance, the basic premise of this serial apparently is how Junaid and Mansha will end up together. All the above details are plot devices to make this happen. This role is not suitable for her because I feel she does not have that ability to create chemistry with her leads. It is not about casting a star, it is about casting an appropriate person for the role.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
This week's episode was the best till now. 
I love how Hassan did everything to keep his family happy and safe. he stood by his wife till she got well and cacer free. he fought his case with his evil brother..in court. but sadly his  bro wasn't a clean player..he kept threatening Hassan and his family. till one day Hassan had to lie to his wife that his bro is caught by police . He just wanted to free his wife from worry. little did he know that this evil bro will get him killed with his faher in law in street. what a shocking death for Mansha to watch  . and what an emotional scene it was!
Junaid was getting engaged to Faryal at the same time, with Shamoon presented. Junaid still loves Mansha. but life has to go on. but the moment he heared about Hassan's death. him grapping Shamoon's collar, tells every thing about his feelings. now the real story will start!