Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Very interesting beginning of a new track. I think Ranveer will not come home this evening. He might be kidnapped or something else will happen to him. We all want to see worrying Ishaani. I am absolutely certain that Ishveer long-awaited night will be spoilt again.
Let's see what will happen next.
Update soon
Take care.
Love you a lot.
😛

Hi alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good hope you are doing good 
glad you liked the beginning of a new track 
ya let us see what is going to happen 
ya let me update the next 
love you too 
keep reading 
take care 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Oh such romantic dialogues between Ishveer. Love them.😊
Hope everything will be OK and they will spent the night together.
😉

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the romantic dialogues between ishveer 
hmm let us see whether they are spending the night or not 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy dr
Very niz update
Their cute romance too always gets disturbed
what is the day tomorrow both want to celebrate..
Waiting for next dr
Keep smiling and take care
😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and their cute romance 
but it is getting disturbed often 
hmm let us see what is the day they want to celebrate 
keep smiling 
take care 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great update didu... But what's the special day ?? Can't figure it out... reveal the mystery soon b safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let us see what is the special day 
it will be revealed in the next update Asif
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice episode dear...eagerly waiting for next...& thanks for the pm...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 627
The day started to move were all the people in RV mansion were in their own routine. As the time was keep on moving in its speed the day came to its afternoon 2 o clock were that was the time Ishani being in the hall of RV mansion was running behind Raagini to make her have her lunch. Raagini was cutely running here and there in the hall wearing a white shirt and black pant were Ishani having a bowl of food and spoon in it in her hand and was going behind Raagini. 
Ishani:(running behind Raagini):Raagini stop baby...
Raagini(laughing well and running and turning and seeing Ishani):Nahi Mama...
Ishani getting that Raagini won't stop and then she went bit fast behind Raagini and then exactly in front of the temple of Krishna she bent and held Raagini with her one hand and took Raagini along with her and saw Raagini. 
Ishani:Now Mama caught you come with Mama silently now after finishing your lunch you can run. 
Raagini(being in Ishani's hands and laughing with a naughty face):Mama mujhe pa...pa..(she was struggling for that word caught).
Ishani(smiling to her daughter): hmm Mama tumne pakad kaiye..
Raagini(laughing again): hmm pakad..
Ishani(smiling to her):Naughty wali tk come now silently sit with Mama and finish your lunch...(telling it having Raagini in her one hand and having the food bowl in other hand and she walked towards Krishna temple and then she went near the two steps that was to get up to temple and then made Raagini to sit in the step and she too sat next to Raagini in the temple step and seeing Raagini):Don't run for sometime Raagini..
Raagini(hearing it cutely shook her head as yes): hmm
Ishani(took the food from the bowl in the spoon and showed it to Raagini): only during sleeping time you are silent now a days. from Morning when your Dadi brought you to me from that moment you are showing your naughtiness only to me. 
Raagini(chewing and swallowing the food and smiling to Ishani): hmmm
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and in a cute tone):But also you look more cute while doing naughtiness. 
Raagini for this too smiled so well to her mother were Ishani too smiled to her and then started to feed Raagini each mouth of food were Raagini too cutely having the food her mother was feeding her was cutely chewing it lovingly. 
Raagini(swallowing a mouth of food and seeing the bowl of food having the rice mixed with Dal and seeing Aloo curry in the side of the bowl and showing the potato with her index finger and seeing Ishani):Mama...(in a cute tone):Aloo...
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing the Aloo and seeing Raagini):Like Papa you are also liking Bhindi and Aloo more Raagini..(giving a smile to her and then took the Aloo in the spoon and gave it to Raagini).
Raagini had the Aloo happily were that was the moment Manas with Krish entered the hall were Manas seeing Ishani and Raagini near the krishna temple with a smile walked with Krish and brought Krish near Ishani. Ishani feeling person near them raised her head and saw Manas and Krish and having a smile in her lips. 
Ishani:Arrey Krish came back from school..
Krish(with a smile):Haan Massi..
Ishani:Tk..
Manas(seeing Ishani):Tk Ishani let me leave Krish with Parul and leave to office again. 
Ishani:Haan tk Manas..Parul will be alone only in her room If Krish is with her time will pass for her too. 
Manas:haan
Manas telling it holding Krish hand started to walk towards the stairs to go to Parul room. Ishani again started to feed Raagini were after a few minutes Mala having a paper in her hand and she came to Ishani and stood near Ishani. 
Mala:Bhabhi...
Ishani(feeding a mouth of food to Raagini and hearing Mala's voice raised her head and seeing Mala): Haan Mala..
Mala:(showing the paper in her hand):This month grocery items list I have wrote it you too check it and tell me what should I deduct and what should I add. 
Ishani putting the spoon in the bowl and then giving a smile to Mala and then got the paper in her one hand and started to see it a quick glance. As Ishani was seeing it they heard Baa calling Mala...
Mala(hearing Baa's voice and seeing Ishani who was seeing the list of grocery):Bhabhi let me go and see Baa and come..
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Mala by taking her eyes from the paper):Haan go and come..
Mala shook her head as okay to Ishani and she started to move towards Baa's room were Ishani again saw the paper and was glancing the grocery list were Raagini who was sitting next to Ishani seeing Ishani seeing the paper and cutely saw here and there with a silent face and then saw Krishna statue in the temple who was standing with a smiling face as a statue were seeing him she too had a cute smile in her lips were her eyes lowered from krishna slowly were she saw the butter that was kept in a pot in front of krishna were seeing it with a lure face and she cutely kept her hands in the temple stage and then she climbed the stage from the step silently and then she walked quickly and then she sat below Krishna legs and then she put her tiny hand inside the pot and took the butter in her hand and then she ate the butter in her mouth were she then again started to put her hand inside the pot and took the butter in her hand and started to have the butter cutely were her mouth was slowly getting applied with butter as she was having each mouth of butter were Ishani finishing the glancing of grocery list and then to herself..
Ishani:Haan perfect list only..(she saw on the side of Baa's room and getting that Mala didn't come yet and then she having the paper in her hand and then again turned to see for Raagini next to her were she didn't find Raagini and with a bit shocked face):Raagini kahan hain...(she turned this side and that side and not finding Raagini there she immediately got up from the steps of the temple and turned well to search for Raagini and as her eyes fell on Krishna and below Krishna seeing Raagini sitting there she took a deep breath and then now saw Raagini well were she noticed the way Raagini eating the butter):Raagini..
Raagini(swallowing the butter and seeing Ishani and with a cute face of mouth full of butter):Mama(showing the pot near her):Aye...
Ishani:(smiling seeing her naughtiest daughter):Khargosh tum bi na?(seeing Krishna statue):I thought you have given my husband's xerox copy but she is not only my husband's xerox copy she is your xerox copy too Krishna..(telling it she had a smile in her lips).
As she was telling it Mala came out of Baa's room and then she came near Ishani. 
Mala:Bhabhi..
Ishani(who was seeing Raagini and admiring her way of eating butter hearing Mala calling her seeing Mala and giving the paper in her hand):Haan everything is okay Mala tell Ramu Bhaiya to buy these things.No need to add or deduct anything Get Money from Maa. 
Mala shook her head as yes to Ishani and having the list in her hand and she started to walk from there.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini enough come to Mama only two more mouth of food is there. 
Raagini hearing what Ishani said immediately got up from the temple place and she walked and came and stood in the edge of the stage and then saw Ishani were Ishani too smiling to her and then took the food in the spoon and then showed it to Raagini were Raagini got the food from Ishani and then Ishani took the last mouth of food and then showed it to Raagini were Raagini got the food and chewed it and finished the lunch were Manas by that time came down from the stairs and then walked in the hall and seeing Ishani he gave a light smile were Ishani too smiled back to him were Manas started to walk in the hall and then he went out of the hall to get back to his office. Ishani took Raagini in her one hand and held her close to her and then she having the bowl in her other hand and started to walk to the kitchen were she entered the kitchen and then dropped the bowl in the sink and then made Raagini to sit in the slap next to sink and then she opened the tap and then she washed her hands and then she took the water in her hand and then started to wipe Raagini's mouth and hands well which was full of butter. 
Ishani(wiping Raagini's mouth and hands with water and seeing Raagini who was giving her hand and showing her mouth to her mother): Raagini you are doing the naughtiness like little krishna.
Raagini(laughing cutely): hmmm mein naughy..
Ishani smiled seeing her daughter's way of grabbing each word each day and then wiped Raagini's mouth and hands well and then she took the towel in the holder and then she wiped Raagini's mouth and hand and then keeping the towel back in the holder and then she took Raagini in her hand and she started to walk from the kitchen and then she walked in the hall and she started to get in the stairs and then she came to the corridor and she walked in the corridor and went to their room. 
The day was moving and the day finally came to its night were when it was exactly 10.45 Ranveer entered the house were he walked in the hall and then he got in the stairs and then he came to the corridor and then walking in the corridor and finally he came to their room were when he entered the room he saw Ishani and Raagini sitting in the bed resting their back in the head rest were Raagini was sitting more close to Ishani were Ishani has put her one hand over Raagini's neck and made her daughter more close to her and both were watching cartoon channel were as Ranveer came inside Ishani seeing Ranveer..
Ishani:Thank god you came...
Ranveer(cutely smiling to her):Haan how will I miss the special day celebration?
Ishani:happy that my husband is having family conscious too..
Ranveer:Haan family comes first to your husband Ishani..(he gave a smile to her)..
Ishani(too smiling to him): hmm okay okay..
Raagini(seeing the TV and then seeing Ranveer near TV cutely):Papa...(she raised her hand and signed Ranveer to come to her)
Ranveer(giving a smile to his daughter and then he walked and came to the bed and he sat in the bed beside Raagini):Haan cutie pie..
Raagini(as Ranveer sat next to her showed the TV to him and then showing Chota Bheem):Papa Bheem..
Ranveer(seeing the TV and seeing Bheem and seeing Raagini):Haan Chota Bheem..
Raagini(cutely smiling to him): hmmm(telling it she again saw the TV screen).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Had your dinner? Or shall I bring it..
Ranveer:I finished my dinner Ishani. 
Ishani:Tk fresh up and come..
Ranveer shook his head as okay to Ishani and then he got up from the bed and then he walked to the cupboard and then he opened the cupboard and took his night dresses and then he closed the cupboard and then he entered the washroom and then he closed the washroom. Ishani as soon as Ranveer went she saw the TV were Raagini was concentrating in the TV screen. In the next 15 minutes Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his night pant and t-shirt and then he was looking fresh were he came to the bed and he sat in the bed next to Raagini on one side and Ishani was sitting on the other side of Raagini. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in a low tone):Have you kept all the things ready?
Ishani(seeing him):Everything I have kept behind the bed. Get up and see..
Ranveer(immediately got up from the bed and then he stood in the flood and saw behind the bed were all the things needed for the celebration was there were seeing it and then giving a smile and he sat in the bed again and with a smile): hmm very good..
Ishani:hmm Thank you(seeing the watch and getting its 11.10):Its 11.10 now for next 50 minutes watch TV..
Ranveer(seeing the TV and seeing Chota Bheem and seeing Ishani):Ishani is my age is to watch Chota Bheem? 
Ishani:Hello Mr. Ranveer for your daughter's sake I am watching only cartoon in TV now a days. Only one day I am telling you to watch cartoon for that you are asking me is this age to watch Chota Bheem?
Ranveer(with a cute face):Haan in this age and all we need to watch some Sunny leone video or ..(before he could tell).
Ishani:Ranveer even after marriage you want Sunny leone video...?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Haan some time...
Ishani(holding Raagini with her one hand and with other hand she hit Ranveer's shoulder without pain):Go and be with Sunny itself don't come to me..
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's cute anger):Tk tk I simply said now a days I am not watching that much sunny Video and all only sometime.
Ishani(seeing him a cute face):Tk fine..
Ranveer too smiled to her and then he saw the TV screen were Chota Bheem was fighting with few monsters were Raagini was seeing it happily were Ishani too was watching it were the time was moving as they were watching Chota Bheem were when it was 11.55.
Ishani(seeing the time and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer get ready..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice and then taking his eyes from the TV and seeing the time in the clock and then seeing Ishani): hmm okay..
Ranveer sitting in the bed itself took his hand to the back of the bed and then he a Party Popper in his hand and then he brought it from the back of the bed and then he put his hand below the bed and was holding the popper ready to burst when its 12 o clock were the time was moving were when it was exactly 11.59 Ishani saw Ranveer..
Ishani:Ready know?
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):yes ready..
Ishani immediately took her hand that was over Raagini's shoulders were now Raagini was cutely sitting in the center of bed were cutie pie was resting her back in the head rest were Ishani then got down from the bed and then she kneel down in the bed stage by keeping her hands in the bed and then she saw Ranveer were Ranveer too with a smile got down from the bed and he kneel down in the bed stage and he saw the clock and then when the clock stuck 12 o clock Ishani with a smile shook her head as okay were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and then he held the party popper in his hand and held the place to turn the popper to make it burst and seeing Raagini..
Ranveer:Cutie pie...
Raagini(taking her eyes from the TV and seeing Ranveer and smiling to him):Papa...
Ranveer smiling to Raagini and then turned the popper which made the popper to burst and the papers from the popper came out and fell on Raagini were the whole room was filled with color papers were by that time..
Ishani and Ranveer(at the same time seeing Raagini kneeling down on the both the sides of the bed):HAPPY BIRTHDAY CUTIE PIE...
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Now we know the great event of Ishveer. It's the birthday of cutie pie. Happy that Ranveer has come on time. Now they can enjoy their family moments together.
Waiting. For the next.
Update soon.
Take care.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fabulous episode dear.
Update soon the next part. 😆
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Like the epispde a lot. Ranveer tells Ishaani about Sunny Leone. Ishaani became very jealous. Ranveer always mocks at Ishaani. Let's wish our Raagini happy birthday.
Update asap.
😉 😉
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey dear
Excellent episode.
Keep safe. 😛