Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ranveer is so busy at work these days. Come home very late at night. He doesn't have time for Ishaani.
Now the leap has occurred.
Update soonπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
yes  Ranveer is busy at work these days and come home very late at night and 
he does not have time for Ishani 
yes now leap has occurred 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey darling.
Ishaani is looking after Krish. Disha doesn't pay any attention to her son although it's her obligation. Ishaani  and Parul do everything for her.
Eagerly waiting for the next.πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes Ishani is looking after krish and Disha does not pay any attention to her 
son although its her duty and now Ishani and Parul doing everything for him 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Great episode.
Update the next asap.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vampire2468

Nice work keep it up πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hi Vampire
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the updateπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hi dii,  

Two months passed like a quick breeze... Happy that krish is going to Skl and loved the same. Ishu is helping him,  nice to see that. Manas is always a very genuine person... And a good caring father. Ranveer as usual longing for his Ishu care. Ragini is chutty.. Are are fine.. But I hope,  it's calm b4 Strom... Waiting eagerly for the next dii... 

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
yes two months passed like a quick breeze and glad you liked krish going to school 
and Ishani helping him and Manas is always being a genuine person being a good 
father and Ranveer longing for Ishani care and Raagini chutty 
yes I am doing good 
hmm bit that only its calm before strom only what is that strom will be coming 
soon 
ya let me update the next
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Amazing updates, Sakshi! Loved them. :) Keep up the good work and don't stop writing. IshVeer parts are amazing and you capture their magic so well. In the show I haven't been a huge fan of the secondary characters but you do really make them amazing to read.

Continue writing, girl! Getting your PMs is always an awesome experience and I wait for them after each update. :)

Hi Elvish
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and my work 
hmm let me try my best to write dear 
glad you liked Ishveer parts and their magic 
happy that you liked the secondary characters too in my story 
happy that you liked getting my pms 
ya let me send the pm for sure dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

ranveer is so busy.i liked ishani taking care of krish.feeling nice to see manas after a long time

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
Ranveer is so busy 
glad you liked Ishani taking care of krish and feeling nice to see Manas after a 
long time 
keep reading 

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 626
Ishani waved bye to krish were Krish too smiled and waved bye to her and then Manas and Krish finally vanished from Ishani's sight were Ishani as soon as Manas and krish went from there she took a deep breath and then to herself. 
Ishani:Krish has gone to school and Raagini is sleeping with Maa and Baba so before she wakes up let me finish my breakfast.(she turned to walk to the dinning table were that was the time Mala with a towel in her hand was coming towards the hall were she stopped and seeing Mala):Mala..
Mala(hearing Ishani's voice stopped and seeing Ishani):Haan Bhabhi..
Ishani:Krish had breakfast in our room only so the empty plates are in our room only when you come up come and take it..
Mala(giving a smile to Ishani):Tk Bhabhi..
Ishani too giving a smile to her and she turned and started to walk to the dinning table were she went to the dinning table and then she sat in the chair and then she took the plate in front of her which was upside down and kept it straight and then saw the dishes in front of her in the bowls that were closed by a closures were she started to serve herself her breakfast were finally taking 5 minutes and serving foods in her plate and then she started to have her breakfast were taking solid 20 minutes she finished her breakfast and then she got up from the chair by taking the plate in her hand and then she walked towards the sink and she dropped the plate in the sink and then she started to wash her hands were she washed her hands well and then she took the towel that was in the holder and she wiped her hands well and then keeping the towel back in the holder and going back to the dinning table and she took the water in the glass and drank the water and keeping the glass back in the table and she started to walk from there towards the hall were she walked and came to the hall and then walking in the hall she came near the stairs were she started to get in the stairs and then she came to the corridor and then she walked in the corridor towards their room were walking for a while and she came to their room were she entered the room as the door was already open were as soon as she entered the room she saw Ranveer buttoning his shirt seeing the mirror were seeing him with a silent face she walked to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa and she took a magazine in her hand and she opened the magazine and started to read the magazine were Ranveer buttoning his shirt well and then seeing himself well in the mirror were he was looking as usual handsome in his black pant and white shirt that he had tuck in inside his pant were he making himself a final check in the mirror and turned towards the entrance of the room to walk out of the room were he saw Ishani sitting in the sofa and reading the magazine were that stopped himself for a while
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and in thoughts):Hmm going down I thought to see her only but she itself came back to room. (he walked crossing the bed from the dressing table and then he went to the sofa and stood near the sofa and saw Ishani and then he cleared his throat to make Ishani see him).
Ishani(hearing the throat clearing sound she raised her head and saw Ranveer were seeing him she immediately closed the magazine and she kept it in the tea poi and she got up from the sofa and saw him and gave a smile to him):Haan Ranveer shall I bring your breakfast?
Ranveer saw her with a silent face were he saw her with a light guilty face too were Ishani seeing his face and getting that he is feeling guilty and then giving a bright smile again. 
Ishani:Tk you sit in the sofa let me bring the breakfast(telling it she was about to walk crossing him were she kept only one feet were that was the time Ranveer without turning to her held her hand with his hand were she feeling Ranveer holding her hand she turned and saw Ranveer were she seeing him holding her hand she kept her one step back and then stood in front of him and then she took her hand from his hand slowly and seeing him):What happen Ranveer? 
Ranveer(seeing her a silent face and then he walked to the entrance and then going to the entrance he closed both the doors and he locked the door and then he again came back to her and then stood in front of her and then in a micro second he put his hand behind her back and then pulled her close to him and saw Ishani's not understanding face with a cute look and in a calm tone):Come on scold me. 
Ishani(being in his embrace and keeping her both the hands on his both the sides shoulders and seeing him with a cute face and giving a smile):Why should I scold you?
Ranveer(with a cute child face):For the thing I did yesterday. Telling that I will come soon yesterday night to you in the morning and I told that I will make love to you yesterday night but yesterday too I was late only and when I knocked the door you came with sleepy face and opened the door for me and you went to sleep again. Sorry Ishani please...(he said it with a sorry face).
Ishani(seeing him with a smile and took her one hand from his shoulders and touched his cheek and then with a calm smile):Ranveer I know you are busy and yes I miss you so much as I am not even getting 10 minutes properly with you in these two months. Even sometime I get anger on you for not spending time with me but also I should understand that you are man to deal with many business and man who need to talk to many clients and owners so when you come back to home with stress of business I don't want to show my anger for not spending time with you and make you more stressed. A wife need to be angry on her husband for not spending time with her but also need to be understanding too. I understand you Ranveer. So there is no need to scold you. 
Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is a understanding wife to him giving a smile to her and then he hugged her well were Ishani took her hand from Ranveer's cheek and shoulders and she hugged Ranveer well. Both of them were hugging each other so well were both of them slowly feeling each others embrace closed their eyes too. 
Ranveer(cutely with closed eyes hugging her well):Miss you Ishani..
Ishani(hearing it and then hugging him well): Miss you too Ranveer. 
Ranveer(hearing it from Ishani and he came out of the hug and saw her with a cute face were Ishani too saw him with a light smile in her lips were seeing Ishani with a cute face):Ishani at least once in a month husband and wife need to share love. But for us alone why we are having so much month difference between each love making? It was Shimla night were we shared love and after that I am busy and coming late or you are busy with Raagini and Krish and other house hold works. 
Ishani(giving a smile to him and putting her hand around Ranveer's neck):Mr.Ranveer we do have responsibilities and your Beti know? taking care of her now a days is like almost winning a Olympic medal. To that level she is making naughtiness just how you were in small. 
Ranveer:(with a cute smile):Hello wo meri beti hain so surely she will be naughty like me. 
Ishani:Haan for you what telling to take care of Raagini to me you will leave to office everyday morning and then you will come late night after Raagini sleeps but I am the one who is running behind Raagini the whole day. 
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm baby means like that only you need to run behind her for sure. How is your experience of taking care of Naughtiest Raagini?
Ishani(giving a smile):Haan I am so happy in taking care of her.May be she is naughty but also she will hear my words so well. In that alone she is not like you. 
Ranveer(with a cute anger face):Then I am not hearing your words?
Ishani(shook her head as no):No way when have you heard my words?always used to show your male ego only to me. 
Ranveer(keeping his hands so well in her skin in her backless blouse):oh when I have showed my male ego to you?
Ishani(with a naughty smile):When I came back alive do you remember how you behaved to me for being near Shikhar? you used to tell me that you will not even feel for me here after. 
Ranveer(took his one hand from her back and touching her cheek with his inner hand and cutely):Arrey that and all in anger I said come on please don't make me a male egoist. If you call me know? I will come behind you like a puppy dog..
Ishani(laughed hearing what Ranveer said and with a cute face she pinched Ranveer's cheek):Oh my cute puppy..
Ranveer(took his hand from her cheek and keeping it back in her back and then pulling her close to him and in a a moment took her to the wall were Ishani too came with his hand were he made her back hit the wall and saw her with a cute face and in a husky tone):Few days I have come to home early in these two months know those days you could have called me for love making know?
Ishani(cutely hitting his shoulder with her hand and seeing him):Chee you want me to call you for love making?
Ranveer:Haan when we were in Nagpur and when I was angry on you it was you only know? who called me for love making?
Ishani(with a cute shyness face were she immediately hugged Ranveer and in a cute tone):Don't make me shy in the morning..
Ranveer(too with a smile hugging her well and in a husky tone):Tk let me make you shy in the night today. Okay for today night love making?
Ishani(immediately came out of the hug of Ranveer and saw him with a silent face):Ranveer you remember what is the day tomorrow know?
Ranveer(thinking about the day tomorrow and then seeing Ishani):Haan I remember..
Ishani:Then what today night 12 o clock we need to celebrate that function in a simple manner at least though we will celebrate it somewhat grandly tomorrow. So not today (she was about to move from him).
Ranveer(held her back and made her hit the wall again and seeing Ishani): Tk fine not today night.Tk tell me one thing yesterday night when I came Raagini was not here and even now she is not here. where is she?
Ishani(seeing him cutely):Thinking that we will make love yesterday and as Raagini too was comfortable to sleep with Maa and Baba yesterday night I left her with Maa and baba itself. But what to do? My husband came late in the night and I too slept well opening the door for him(she said with a cute disappointment face).
Ranveer(seeing her disappointment face):Tk no problem tomorrow night at least are you okay?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute shyness):Okay only but you need to come soon know?
Ranveer:Arrey I will for sure another one more week need to work hard but let me manage to come home soon tomorrow night okay?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):hmm tomorrow is a special day in our life and let our love making be a treat to that special day. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes):Okay perfectly done..(seeing her lips):Now ek kiss..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer coming towards her lips with his lips and cutely pushing him):yesterday you came late know? so till tomorrow night don't touch me. 
Ranveer(with a child like face): Ishani please know?
Ishani:nothing doing Baba chodo(she was trying to come out of his grip).
Ranveer:(holding her back tightly and pulling her more close and then seeing her lips and in a husky tone):Please one kiss after that tomorrow night only okay?
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer's lips near her lips and hearing what Ranveer said and in a husky tone):Sure..
Ranveer:Haan completely sure..(he saw her lips and then took his lips near her lips to kiss her).
Where that was the time their room door was knocked were that again disturbed both of them were both of them saw each other with a disturbed face. 
Ranveer(with a cute anger too):Who is coming now Ishani?
Ishani:how will I know without opening the door?(she immediately came out of his grip).
Ranveer too without anyway took his hand from Ishani were he with a cute anger face walked to the sofa and he sat in the sofa were Ishani went to the door and she opened the door were she saw Mala standing in front of her were she gave a smile to Mala. 
Mala:Bhabhi you told empty plates are there in room..
Ishani:Haan come in..(she gave way for Mala).
Mala too entered the room were Ishani showed the tea poi to Mala were Mala getting it walked to the tea poi and saw Ranveer in the sofa and gave a smile to him were Ranveer too gave a light smile to her were Mala then immediately took the plate and bowl in her hand and then she started to walk were seeing Ishani and giving a smile to her were Ishani too smiled to her and Mala finally went out of the room were Ranveer as soon as Mala went out he got up from the sofa and saw Ishani and he was about to keep his feet to walk to Ishani were that was the time his phone beeped the message being in his pant pocket were Ranveer getting disturbed again and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took the phone out and then saw the display and opened the message and saw the message of Rishab about today's schedule of him and getting that he need to be in office in next one hour and saw Ishani. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer seeing her after seeing the phone):Want to go to office?
Ranveer(seeing her and shook his head as yes with a silent face):Haan
Ishani:Tk go..(she gave a smile to him).
Ranveer then putting the phone in his pant pocket and then he walked and came to her and then stood facing her. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer standing in front of her):Krish had his breakfast here only after that only I started to make him ready and plates were in our room so only when I went to leave krish down I saw Mala and said her to collect the empty plates. 
Ranveer(having a smile and shook his head as yes):Ishani hamari Kahani hain na? none of the couple will experience this much struggle to romance each other. 
Ishani:Haan of course but what to do our duties are too there to take care of family and business know?
Ranveer(then shook his head as yes):Haan of course. Tk let me wait till tomorrow night but tomorrow night don't ever stop me..(he gave a romantic smile to her).
Ishani:Tk (she gave a light shy smile).
Ranveer giving a smile to her and he turned and started to walk towards the entrance were Ishani seeing his back and then remembering something..
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani calling him stopped and turned and saw her):haan 
Ishani:again I am reminding you remember what is the day tomorrow and we need to do a small celebration today 12 o clock itself so come home soon today at least. 
Ranveer:What ever happens I will come today night to home soon okay?
Ishani:Tk I am waiting..
Ranveer:Haan I too waiting for that beautiful day in our life. Bye now...
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer too giving a smile to her and turned and started to walk out of the room were Ishani had a happy face thinking about the special day in their life that is going to come soon. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
loved ranveer apologizing and ishani telling that a wife needs to understand the husband and she understands him.waiting for their celebration 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Ishveer romance is amazing and breathtaking. Ranveer and Ishaani long for each other because they can't spend time together. I think that something will happen with Ranveer and he will miss his great event with Ishaani.
The story is becoming more and more interesting dear.
Update soon.