Ishra OS: Dil Tera Aashiq (epilogue on pg 9 on 6/8 )

Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Hlo friends.

Back with an os. This is specially for my dear lovely friend Amreen who wanted me to write an os. So here is ur os dear. I tried my best to give a good one os. Hope u liked it.

Friends have a look at the os. Waiting for ur reviews...

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kadianvi thumbnail
Dil Tera Aashiq

A young girl in jeans and top of late 20s entered in a big house fully tired. She entered in the hall and going to her room when her mother saw her and called her,

A-Arey, Ishu kanna. Tum aa gayi.

I-Good evening Amma, bas abhi aai Hu.

A-Good evening kanna. Bhot tired lag rhi ho. Tum fresh ho kar aa jao, main khana lagati hu.

I-Ok Amma.

She left to her room while Amma got busy in arranging dinner. After sometime she came back in her night suit and settled on dining table with her amma appa.

I-Good evening Appa.

Appa-Evening, How r u kanna?

I-Ek Dum first class.

Amma-Baki ki baatein bad mein, pahle khana kaalo.

All three had their dinner with little chit chat and after that trio set in front of T.V. to see news and have some light conversation. Ishita was checking her mails when Appa started the convo,

Appa-So Ishu, ur shoot completed today?

I-Yes, Appa. Finally all shoots completed today. This time I'm just so tired.

Appa-Ek chota sa family vacation plan karte hai. What's say?

Amma-Ha, acha idea hai Vishwa. Vaise Ishu Miku kab tak aa rhi hai?

I-Don't worry Amma, Miku kal subah ki flight se vapas aa rhi hai.

Appa-So kaha chalna hai? London, Paris, Australia, ya kahi or?

Amma-Vishwa, tumhe pta hai na tum kitna bhi try karo, ye dono ladkiya kahi nhi Jane wali. World tour to bilkul bhi nhi.

I-Correct amma. Kya hai Na Appa, world tour to hum kam se jate rahte hai. Or vaise bhi main or Mihika already decide Kar chuke hai.

Appa-To Kya plan Kia tum dono ne. Is bar kaha jaa rhe hai hum tumhara photoshoot ka craze poora karne.

I-Is bar hum dono jaa rhe hai Mumbai k ek village or...

Amma-Tum dono matlab.

I-Matlab sirf hum dono kyonki aap dono jaa rhe ho trip to goa for full 15 days.

Appa-Par Ishu...

I-No par war. Humne decide Kar liya hai. Aap dono jaa rhe ho or hum dono apne new collection k liye village jaa rhe hai. Vaha ki natural beauty ko apne camera mein capture karne. Goa trip k liye sab planned hai. Kal sham ki flight hai, aapke favorite hotel mein booking ho chuki hai or maine koi guide arrange nhi kia hai because I know u people had many trips there so u know all about goa. So go and enjoy. Humari tension bilkul mat lo. We will take care of ourselves.

With this she explained them all about trip without giving any chance to them and soon they also accepted it and all went to sleep. So this is Iyer family lives in Mumbai. Mr and Mrs Iyer are retired lecturers and have two daughters, elder one is Ishita while younger one is Mihika. Both sisters have great passion of photography and painting. Both r handling a big photo studio for all types of photo-shoots and both have a big collection of their photography and paintings especially of nature. Both usually go to different places and captures the real beauty of nature and had visited many villages of India. Now going to one more village in Mumbai.

Next morning, all had their breakfast and then packed their bags for their respective trips. Mihika too came from her work trip. In evening IshMi first see off Amma Appa and then went to the Bus stand. Both went to a nearby village through bus not by their car so that they can enjoy also. After two hours of complete journey, Amma Appa reached to their hotel and called IshMi to inform them. Till then IshMi also just about to reach. They talked few minutes and then hung the call.

IshMi reached there and came out of the bus. Both looked around and smiled happily looking at each other. Both were looking around happily and the villagers were watching them curiously as they were thinking that these r the guests to someone in village. A boy of school came to them and asked who r they and to whom they came when they informed the villagers everything and the villagers welcomed them warmly. They asked IshMi where they r going to stay. IshMi politely answering their questions and told that they will stay in guest house of the village and they had already talked to needful people. An opened small rickshaw man asked them that he will drop them while they wanted something else and that's when they saw a man was going inside village with a bullock cart. IshMi was super happy and asked them if they can goon that cart. They talked to that man and he got agree. As there was some materials in cart so they put their bags in rickshaw and both sat at the end of cart hanging their legs and enjoying the surroundings.

After sometime, the man stopped the cart at his house and told them to wait for sometime till he put down the things to his house and he will drop them. They send rickshaw man taking their bags and started waiting for the man. They offered help but he denied and IshMi started looking and enjoying the small children playing local games. Wife of that man asked about them and he told all. They served them water and asked some tea or cold drink but IshMi politely denied. His wife served them some house made sweets which they ate and praised. Soon they become friendly with the villagers and played with their children also. Ishita couldn't stop herself from clicking their pics. Even children played games in their mobiles. Villagers were amazed with IshMi sweet and soft behaviour. They offered them dinner also and then IshMi went to guest house promising all children to meet them soon.

IshMi booked one room for them. The care taker welcomed them and showed their room and both settled in their room. As they already had their dinner so both were ready to sleep and asked the care taker if they can sleep on terrace. Soon they arranged for it and both were just loving the atmosphere.

It was 10 in night when they heard some sound of foot steps coming to terrace. Both got up and saw two men came to terrace and silently went to the opposite side and slept(it was a house with open hall in mid and rooms . As it was night they could not see their faces and thought that they must be the guests about whom the care taker told them. IshMi too slept after sometime.

Next morning, same two men were sleeping on terrace when they heard some aarti. As there was a temple nearby and they usually heard some bhakti songs or aarti so they ignored and slept but in next moment both got up with a jerk as it was not sound of some speaker but it was of a girl and that to be very near to them. Both realised that it came from downstairs only. Both went down and saw two girls were doing pooja in a small temple of house but didn't saw their faces and the care takers were also standing there folding hands. Both went to get ready.

When they came back they didn't saw anyone and both took aarti from temple and that's when care taker came to them with breakfast. Both went to their room and saw it was aaloo k paranthe and both happily had it. Both realised that it was not same taste they were having from some days. Both praised it to care taker and they told them that it was made by their guests. Both want to thank them but had to left for their work.

Later IshMi also left. As today was Sunday so they decided to have a look on whole village with children and from next day they will collect pics for different places. Soon they visited the village with many children in between enjoying. They visited every places and IshMi were amazed to see almost every needful facilities there in a good manner. At last children took them at their school and it was not a government school but beautiful and good school with all facilities. IshiMi were shocked to see as these children not belong to any rich family but they read in this school with all facilities computers, playground with playing equipment and all. One of care taker was there so they asked him who informed that this school is made by some businessman to provide everything to all children at affordable fees only. Both praised that person. He also told that they r now constructing a hospital also. IshMi left to see the construction with all kids.

IshMi reached there and saw a building structure was set only. Some workers already knew and soon all goty to know about them and all greeted them sweetly. Ishita was looking around when she saw a small kid was playing with some stones and some iron rods were about to fall on him, she shouted but due to machine noise he couldn't hear. She run towards him and pushed him aside. Iron rods were about to fall on her but she somehow hold them and at the same time a pair of hand also hold the rods. Both looked at each other and lost in next moment. They were not moving when workers came and hold rods and put aside breaking their trance. Mihika reached to her and asked,

Mihika-Akka, r u fine?

Ishita nodded and all came out of there. Ishita saw that kid if he is ok. Mihir came there and asked,

Mihir-Aap dono yaha construction site par bachchon k sath kya kar rhe ho?

Mihika-Sorry, humhe aise yahan bachchon k sath nhi aana chahiye tha. Actually vo hum to bas aise hi check karne aaye the.

Mihir-One second.

He said and went to Ishita.

Mihir-Aap Ishita Iyer ho na?

Ishita nodded and Mihir got excited and turned towards Raman but he was not there. He saw Raman going towards his bike to leave from there for some work. He run to him calling him Bhai leaving IshMi confused.

Mihika-Akka, ye aapko jaanta tha. Par aise bhag kyu gaye yeh. Kon hai yeh?

Manager-Raman Kumar Bhalla and Mihir Bhalla

Both saw Manager coming to them.

Mihika- One of the best businessman, the great RKB, Raman Kumar Bhalla hai yeh?

Manager-Yes.unhi ne last year is gaaon (village) mein ek school banvaya tha or ab yeh hospital.

He was telling them about Raman while Ishita was admiring him going and then talking to Mihir.

While Mihir reached to Raman and Raman was settled on bike.

Mihir-Bhai, aap bhag kyu rhe ho?

R-Main kaha bhaag rha hu, kam hai usi k liye jaa ha hu.

M-Bhai, Ishita Iyer is here in front of us. At least ek hi to bol dete.

R-Mihir stop ur nonsense. I'm getting late. Or haa tub hi chal mere sath.

Mihir-But Bhai...

Raman glared at him and he silently sat behind him. Raman started bike and were going when his eyes fell on the rear view mirror and saw Ishita was looking at them standing lost. He just shrugged it and went from there while Ishita was still lost.

IshMi got to know from manager that both boys r living in guest house only and almost everything about them, their routine and all. About their nature and soft herart they had already heard a lot and just a face to face meeting was left and now a convo is left.

It was 11 in night when both brothers came to guest house fully tired and on top both had not their lunch and dinner due to continuous work. Both got surprised to see food was kept in their room with a note which read, "Have it. Otherwise raat ko chuhe pet mein race lagayenge. Both smiled and had their dinner and went to sleep while Ishita too slept who was checking them.

From the next day, Ishita made this guest house as their home. She started making breakfast, lunch and dinner for all. Raman and Mihir tried to deny but no use. Ishita was flat on Raman not only from looks but for his sweet and soft nature. Mihika saw a new Ishita as she is not that much interested in photography. She started finding any reason to go at construction site whenever Raman was there. Initially she used to go in the name of getting some information of their construction as she is one of them who gave fund to Bhallas construction in their society welfare programme. Raman also knew it so he also didn't deny and allowed her to come there but later he was confused with her behaviour as she unnecessarily came there daily for many hours as there is nothing useful to her. He liked her photography collections and as per his information he know very well that she is very professional but here when he met her she is behaving childish.

Ishita is getting irritated by Raman's ignorance towards her. She always try to be with him and befriended with him but he is always busy in his work which made her furious at him. She had the reason also to get angry on him as Mimi r also intelligent to see her love for him but he is not at all giving her attention. IshMi came there for only 15 days but now it was almost one month. Amma Appa also asked them but Ishita always deny expanding two days more every time.

One day, IshMi went to site for lunch and met Mihir. Mimi greeted each other but Ishita was searching for her hero.Mimi saw her and teased,

Mihir-Bhai, yahan nhi hai.

I-I was not looking for him. We just came to give lunch.

Mihika-To Akka, lunch de dete hai or hum chalte hai na.

I-Tum dono mujhe chedna bandh karo.

Mihika-Kya Akka, jaake bol do na mere hone wale jiju ko ki u love him.

I-Shut up.

I(st)-Whole world can see that I love him but not him, Ravan Kumar.

Mihir showed her Raman who was busy on a call and she went to call him while Mimi were going to the room where they used to have lunch. Ishita was just looking at Raman and suddenly she slipped due to mud and she fall shouting, getting everyone's attention. All run towards her. Luckily there was not no such materials to get hurt so she just got some wounds at her elbow and leg twisted. As it was lunch time so only these four were there. All reached to her and Raman was concerned plus angry as anything could happen but she never heard of anyone and burst out all his anger on her.

R-How many times I told her not to come here but no she never listened to me. Pagal ho kya tum? Earlier I was thinking that u r very responsible girl but no u r so care less. At least look at ur sister, she is younger to u but very matured and look at urself. For god sake, stop coming here. I can't understand what the need to come here daily is. Poora din yahan mandrati rahti ho. Kuch kam nahi hai kya tumhe.

Mihir-Bhai, calm down. She is hurt and u r shouting on her.

R-To kisi or ki vajah se nhi hui hai hurt. She is responsible for it. Ab utho.

Raman forwarded his hand but she asked Mimi to help her. They helped her but she couldn't stand as she got leg sprain. Raman was now more angry and picked her in his arms ignoring her struggles. He told Mimi to get car. Ishita's continuous struggles made him irritated and he kissed her cheek to shut her and she became quiet. She was looking at him with tear filled eyes. Soon they reached at the guest house and Mihika was cleaning her wound. She was looking angrily at him when he said,

R-Ghoorna band karo. Dekh to aise rhi ho jaise meri galti ho. Ek to khud galti karti hai or phir...

I-Exactly, galti meri hai ki mujhe aapke sath rahna achcha lagta hai, aapke liye kuch karna achcha lagta hai, aapko dekhe bina, aapse bat kiye bina kuch achcha nhi lagta. Vo kya kaha tha aapne ki mai pagal hu. Ha hu main paagal jo aapke peeche paaglon ki tarah ghumti rahti hu. Hu mai pagal jo aapse pya...

She was saying when she realised what she is saying and stopped. She looked around first and saw Mimi already them alone when she started saying and only Raman is looking at her smilingly. She got more angry and Raman came and sat on his knees.

R-To yeh bat hai.

Ishita looked at him when he continued,

R-Tabhi main sochu yeh photographer ko construction site mein itna interest kyu hai. So that's why itni maherban thi tum mujhpar. Badi Jhansi ki rani bani rahti thi, jab dekho mere peeche peeche kahi bhi pahuch jati thi. Kya hua Jhansi ki rani, jo tum abhi bol rhi thi vo poora karo.

Ishita nodded in negative.

R-But I want to complete it. So Miss Ishita Iyer, the great photographer, this Punjabi boy is already mad in ur love. I love u my pagal Jhansi ki rani.

I-I love u too my pagal ravan kumar.

Both hugged each other tightly. Mimi got happy to know that they confessed their love and all decided to go back to Mumbai after two days to inform their parents. That night Mimi left them together and both had a great late night conversation.

After two days, all went back and told their families. Both families met and got ready for marriage. Both got engaged first after 15 days and then after two months got married in a Punjabi plus South Indian style happily. Bhallas welcomed a new member with lots of love followed by their beautiful night.

That's all for this os. I will give epilogue if anyone wants.

Epilogue

Edited by Kadianvi - 6 years ago
Kadianvi thumbnail
Updated an os. Hope u like it...
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I cant find any os..??

Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Res..
Unres
Sorry fr being late
But look
I am writing my review abt it
But before that
Thanku fr pm me
N abt update
Nice one
Ishita fell fr raman
Vn she visited a village
Awww
N raman is already in luv with her
Nicely writtn

Thanku fr pm..
Edited by NIDA.ISHRAFAN - 6 years ago
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Update n pm fr sure..
Kadianvi thumbnail
updated. have a look
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os dear thanks for the pm
srithika thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome os dear
Ishita was flat on Raman
She confessed her feelings in full JKR mode
Loved it
Beautifully written
Thanks for the pm
Amreen99 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Superb and lovely os nishu...
Thank u dear for updating os on my request despite of being busy...love u
Ishmi are photographer's...
Ishmi planned trip for their amma appa to goa...and they went to village nearby Mumbai...
Loved ishmi bonding..
Ishmi went by bus in village... Ishmi were enjoying beauty of village...
Villagers were very nice ishmi bonded well..
Ishmi went to guest house to live...their met raman n mihir they also live in same guest house...
Loved how ishra met...raman saved ishita like a hero...
Ishita was flat on raman by his looks and on his nature...
Raman is big business man he constructed school for village children...and is also going to construct hospital...
Ishita started loving Raman... She everyday visits construction site to see raman...she even lost her interest in photography...as she was pagal raman ke pyaar main wow...but raman was ignoring her...ishita was angry Mimi also got to know Ishita's love for raman...ishita gir gayi raman scolded her for her carelessness... He picked her in his arms and kissed her to stop her struggles aww to cute
Loved ishra confession... Raman also loves pagal jkr...
Ishra informed their family about their love and families met and agreed for marriage...
Beautiful os overall nishu...amazing writing...
Do give epilogue also I will wait for it...plz ho sake to jaldi de na...thank you