glad you liked the episode 
thanks for reading 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Nice update dear...just loved it...Eagerly waiting for next...

Hi Ayesha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

finally ranveer convinced ishani to get ready for the get together.loved ishani's Saree look.ishani got the best surprise from ranveer from the venue.it wasn't any official get together but a romantic place decorated for ishani by ranveer

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked Ranveer convincing Ishani to get ready for the get together and 
Ishani's saree look and ishani getting the best surprise from Ranveer from the 
venue and getting that its not official get together but a romantic place decorated 
for Ishani by Ranveer
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

nirbhay's mom is so wicked to think that the factory incident happened for good so nirbhay ritika wedding got postponed.ranveer singing and moving towards ishani...cheek kiss...putting flower petals on her...dance...feeding...their conversation were very romantic. you chose the best song.shakti had performed on this song with sanaya. it suits him a lot

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
Nirbhay's mother is wicked and she is thinking the factory Incident happened for 
good so that Nirbhay and Rithika's wedding got postponded
glad you liked Ranveer singing and moving towards Ishani and cheeking her kiss and 
putting flowers petals on her and feeding dancing and their conversation 
and the song 
oh I didn't see his performace with Sanaya dear I will see it on youtube
yes that song when I imagined suited for Ranveer so well 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Great episodes again didu... So happy to c IshVeer together... Nirbhay's mom is still a vampire here... Cursing her frm the core... sorry for not commenting in previous updates... I'm busy like bloody hell... I'll b free after somedays... b safe didu & stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the episodes and Ishveer happy together 
Nirbhay's mom is vampire only yes we can curse her from the heart 
its okay no need to be sorry work is important I can understand 
hmm okay take your time to free yourself Asif

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

Both updates are wonderful. Ishveer dance is out of words. Good choice of the song.
Ishaani asks Ranveer to spend more time with her. Now the leap of 2 months.
Update soon

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the both the updates and Ishveer dance and song and Ishani asking 
Ranveer to spend more time with her 
yes 2 months leap now 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Like ritika and Nirbhai story. Ishveer have danced together. So happy for them. Ishveer romantic dinner is awesome. Like their romantic dialogue and song of Ranveer.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Update soon dearπŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are doing good 
glad you liked Rithika and Nirbhay story and Ishveer dance and Ishveer romantic 
dinner and their romantic dialogue and song of Ranveer 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Great episodes.

Update the next one soon.
What will leap bring us? I suspect that Ishveer calm life will come to an end. πŸ˜³

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update the next dear 
hmm let us see what this leap is going to bring in Ishveer life
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 625
2 MOTHS LATER..
RV MANSION..
It was 8 o clock in the morning were the sun rays with bit hotness was entering the room of Ranveer were Ranveer keeping his chin in the pillow and laying upside down in the bed and was sleeping so well were the sun rays falling in his face as time goes was getting hotter and hotter were that was slowly disturbing his sleep were he then too tried his best to sleep well moving his head well and laying in the pillow so well but also the sun rays without allowing him to sleep increased its hotness and finally made him to open his eyes slowly were he slowly with a irritated face opened his eyes were the sun rays fell in his face made him to shrink his eyes were he took his one hand from the bed and then showed the hand in front of his face in order to protect himself from the sun rays falling in his face were he then slowly moved himself in the bed and then got up from the bed and then yawned well and now opened his eyes completely and saw the window side and seeing the sun rays completely entering their room took a deep breath were that was the moment he heard a sweet voice behind him telling "Come wear this tie alone so that you will be completely ready" Next to this sweet voice there was another childish voice came up behind him were that voice said "Maasi I love you" again the sweet voice replied to that childish voice "I love you too". Hearing these conversation with a sleep awake face behind him he sitting in the bed itself turned and saw behind him towards the sofa side were now Krish was standing in the tea poi wearing his school uniform shirt and trousers were Ishani standing in the floor opposite to Krish and was making him wear his tie in his neck. 
Ranveer seeing both Ishani and Krish had a smile in his face were then fixed his eyes to Ishani were Ishani wearing a blue color Transparent Saree and blue color backless blouse and in her free hair and in her as usual simple make up she was looking so beautiful to his eyes as like all the day. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani with a admiring face and then took a deep breath and then in thoughts):Hmm this two months was really a worst months only. Haan I was busy in my business in these two months. Two months before I took Ishani to a hotel for the dance date and we danced in the terrace of the hotel and I too said her that I will try my best to spend time with her when I get free time but(seeing Ishani now completely making Krish ready for the school and then again in thoughts):last four weeks Krish started to go to his school in which Manas got admission for him. Parul is 5 months pregnant now few days Parul is making Krish ready for the school but also as she is getting tiered due to pregnancy Ishani is only making Krish ready for the school almost everyday in these last four weeks. Tk I used to think after she sends Krish to school let me have a small romance with Ishani but no my junior will come and start to play with her mother. So in that time too Ishani is getting busy with Raagini.If I get some free time means If I think to spend that with Ishani means surely phone call or door knocks are ready to disturb us. If we think to have some time in the night means almost all the day I am late to home in these two months and Ishani too will wait for me till the time she can but as I come so late she too will fall asleep. overall other than a light small morning hugs nothing is going good between me and Ishani. What to do its all our faith?(as Ranveer was thinking about these things happening in their life in these two months).
Krish(perfectly made ready by Ishani was turned to get down from the tea poi turned and saw Ranveer sitting in the bed and seeing him and then with a smile):Massa. 
Ranveer(seeing Krish with a smile):Hi Krish..
Krish:Good morning.
Ranveer(smiling to him):Good morning. Ready for the school?
Krish(cutely shook his head as yes):hmm Massi made me ready..
Ranveer(hearing it saw Ishani were Ishani too saw him with a light smile and then seeing Krish):Tk fine you like your school you have gone to school from last month know?
krish:Hmm I like it..(he said it with a childish sang).
Ranveer:Tk very good study well and play well. 
Krish cutely shook his head as yes were Ishani showed her hand to Krish were Krish cutely smiling to Ishani gave his hand to Ishani's hand were Ishani seeing him. 
Ishani:Get down from the tea poi your father will be waiting down in the hall to leave you in the school.And your father need to go to office after leaving you in school know?
Krish cutely shook his head as yes to Ishani and holding Ishani's hand and Ishani holding him with other hand and took krish in her hands and took krish from the tea poi and made Krish to stand in the floor and then taking her one hand from Krish and then she took the school bag from the sofa and then showed it to Krish were Krish leaving Ishani's hand and then stood showing his back to Ishani were Ishani then made Krish to wear the bag were Krish wearing the bag and then showed his one hand to Ishani were Ishani gave her hand to Krish and then seeing Krish. 
Ishani:let us go..
Krish hearing it shook his head as yes to Ishani and Ishani too started to walk to the entrance of the room holding Krish's hand were Ranveer was seeing both Ishani and Krish sitting in the bed still were Ishani going till the entrance of the room and stopped were that made Krish too stop himself with her were Ishani then turned and saw Ranveer..
Ishani:Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was seeing Ishani's back seeing Ishani seeing him and now calling his name): Haan 
Ishani:Sleep for some more time you came by 2 o clock in the midnight yesterday..
Ranveer:Nahi sleep has gone let me get ready to the office..
Ishani(shook her head as okay to him):Tk..(she then saw Krish and giving a smile to him and started to walk holding his hand).
Ranveer saw the back of Ishani and Krish were both of them left the room were Ranveer took a deep breath and then he got down from the bed and stood in the floor and he started to walk to the cupboard were going to the cupboard he opened the cupboard and then he took the dresses needed for him and then towel and then closing the cupboard and he walked to the washroom and entered the washroom and closed the door to get ready for the day. 
Ishani walking with krish in the corridor and then brought Krish to the stairs were she made Krish to slowly get down in the stairs were taking almost 7 minutes Ishani walking to Krish's speed in the stairs and finally brought Krish down from the stairs and brought him to the hall and then she saw Manas sitting in the sofa completely ready for the day and was reading the newspaper were Ishani then seeing him and then made Krish to walk towards Manas and then went near Manas and they both stood near him. 
Ishani(seeing Manas):Manas..
Manas(took his eyes from the newspaper and seeing Ishani and then Krish ready for the day and then he folded the paper and kept it in the tea poi and she he got up from the sofa and seeing Ishani):Thank you Ishani for making Krish ready almost all the day. 
Ishani:Come on Manas Krish is this house boy and other than us who will help him to get ready. Parul will take care of him so well she is too getting tiered due to pregnancy so only I am making him ready. 
Manas(with a worried face):You all are caring Krish like your own son but his real mother without even minding about Krish she is sleeping well in the room. 
Ishani:Its okay Manas leave all these worries and take Krish to school he is getting late. 
Manas:Tk Ishani..(seeing Krish):Come Krish(he showed his hand to Krish).
Krish leaving Ishani's hand slowly and gave his hand to Manas were Manas holding krish hand and he started to walk were Krish too started to walk with him were they both started to walk towards the entrance of the house were Krish walking with manas and turned and saw Ishani and waved his other hand telling bye to Ishani were Ishani too giving a smile to him waved bye to him. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
2 months have passed. Ishaani as always takes care of everyone. Ranveer was totally engaged in his office work.
Update the next episode soon.
Edited by anaptiras - 6 years ago