Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya_86
I am a Shrenu fan...and trust me I would love any twist in the simple love story...
Have you seen the movie "Dil apna aur Preet parayi"?...It had Rajkumar...meena kumari and sasikala...RJ was married to sasikala...and what an awesome story it was...Meena Kumari at her best...as the sauten...sasikala was great as the mean and vindictive wife...RJ was desperately in love with Meena kumari's character...but was helpless...your story reminds me of that angleI am a Terrible RiKara and Shrenu shipper...but I am open to all concepts. ...but I know CVs will not think in this line...This would have really explored Shrenu's acting skills...😊
"Neither; cause I can't promise her something which is already hers,"...only that much is enough...loved it
Originally posted by: Javeria3991
Fantastic one shot.
For a moment I thought that om was dancing with gauri.