IshRa Ts : You are beautiful Shot 10 Pg 128 Sep 30

harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hlw frnds I m here to congratulate my new buddy "arshifansiri aka Srivalli " who got her new color and turned into " Goldie ".. Congratsss " Valli for ur new color "..Edited by harshiidiv - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshiidiv thumbnail
Flowers For you

harshiidiv thumbnail
I m here with my First Ts "You are beautiful" this is specially for you "Valli" I hope u like it dear..

Shot - 1

Ishita was sipping her coffee in her college canteen and then someone came from backside & close her eyes..ishita smiles recognizes the person... And held her hand & make her stand in front of her...& says.. You always do this when you very well know that I will recognizes you in a second ...
The person is her best frnd divya..

Divya ( with angry pout) - kya ishu kbhi to mere lye thoda sa drama kr lya kr ki tune mujhe nhi pehchana..saying she turned her face..

Ishita - awww my baby is angry with me..saying she hug her from back..

Divya nodded & says - hmm very much..hona hi chahiye ek to tu thoda drama nhii kr skti mujhe naa pehchanne ka or AGR pehchan bhi lya to bhi tu kbhi nhi bolti ki divya tu h BT u always held my hand and bring me infront of you..

Ishita starts laughing said pulling her cheeks - aww you know u r still a baby I don't know how will kabir handle you after marriage..

Divya(said in a flow ) - WO kr lega tu uski chinta mt kr jb tera wala tujhe handle krega naa tb tujhe pta chal jaye...saying she suddenly stopped & looked toward ishita..

Ishita(in sad voice)- mujhe handle krne wala koi nhi hoga ...

Divya - hey ishu don't say like that yrr..

Ishita - or kya kahu divya u know naa sivaay tere mera koi frnd nhi h qki I m not that beautiful like all girls saying with teary eyes..

Divya - chup pgl h kya maine kitni baat kaha h aisa mt bola kr tu bhutt sunder h or dekhna one day a prince charming will definitely came in front of you & told that you are most beautiful girl in this world..

Ishita wiped her tears- no that's never happen with me I m not that much lucky.. That's when her phone start ringing she took phone - hello appa yes I m just coming in 20 min..OK saying she turned to divya..

Ishita - I have to leave now yrr appa ne urgently bulaya hai Thk mai tujhe kl milti hu okk byee saying she hug her & leave from their..

Divya ( st) - I know ishu tune apne andr bhut drd chhupa rakha h BT dekhna ek din tera har drd ki dawa bnke jrur koi aayega saying she closed her eyes & send silent prayer to god for his best frnd..

Ishita reached her home & saw his appa ,Amma & her younger sister mihika was sitting in drawing room..
Looking her appa says - arey aa gyi ishu tu mai tera hi intezar kr rha tha..

Ishita - what happens appa ??

Amma & mihika also asked (making faces)- ab to btaiye kya baat h jb se bol the h ishu aayege tb btaunga ab to WO bhi aa gyi...

Mihika - haa appa plzz jldi boliye mujhe apna frnd ke yhan party mein Jana h said with annoyed face..

Appa - tm log saant rahogi to mai kuch bolu..

M & A- hmne KB Roka boliye..

Appa - so good news ye h ki...ishu ke lye ek bhutt achha rishta aaya h..

M& A - what?? Ap sach bol the h..

Appa - haa bhalla industry ke owner Mr.omprakash bhalla ke ek laute bete Raman ka rishta meri ishu ke lye..after listening this ishita is so happy BT Amma & mihika was not at all happy..(mihika is more beautiful than ishita & she always insults ishu for this and Amma also love her more than ishita so she always support her)

Appa looking to ishu- tu khush h naa ishu is rishte ke lye..

Ishita ( with smile)- I m very happy appa thanks appa saying she run to her room..

Mihika - waise appa kya nam btaya apne ladke ka ..
Appa - Raman Kumar bhalla abhi abhi London university se education complete krne yhan apne papa ka business sambhal rha ..

Mihika - okk wait mai social media PR dekhti hu uski profile saying she search his name..& his profile open ..
After seeing his pics & profile mihika flat on him looks..and says to Amma - Amma see kitna handsome & rich h BT I think akka iske sath match nhi krengi..ap kya bolti ho..

Amma - hmm u right kanna..
Mihika - Amma plzz ap appa ko bolo that I will look best with him not akka..

Amma nodded..
Amma - vishwa I think this proposal will gud for mihku nt ishu..

Appa - what are you saying madhu..
Amma - haa vishwa mihika ko Raman psndaa gya h or uske sath hi uski jodi achhi lagegi..
Appa - BT madhu hm bhalla sahad ko kya bolenge unhone ishu ka hath maanga tha..

Amma - arey vishwa is me sochne ki kya baat h hm unse bol denge ki ishu abhi shaadi ke lye agree nhi h WO abhi kuch banana chahti h ...or phr mihku ki baat chla dena..

Appa nodded halfheartedly..&says - WO to Thk h BT hm ishu se kya bolenge..

Mihika - usme sochne wali kya baat h appa waise bhi aj tk kitne logo me akka ko reject kiya h phr yhi bol denge ki unlogo me akka ko reject krke mujhe choose kiya h ...

Amma - hmm ye sahi rahega..

Appa nodded sadly & leave from there..

Mihika hugged Amma & says - thanks Amma u always support me i love u sooo much.. Saying she kissed on amma"'s cheeks..

Amma also hugged her & says - love u too kanna...

That's all for now frnds..I hope you all liked it..
So plzz hit the like button & do comments also..

Thanku...
😛
</font>Edited by harshiidiv - 6 years ago
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 Me first                                                                       Congratulations😳 Edited by manuishra - 6 years ago
Ishradiv thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dear appa chosed Raman for Ishita but mihika like him Amma said to appa that mihku like Raman nd fix marriage with him appa half heartly agreed Continuee soon plz
harshiidiv thumbnail
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
First of all congratulations...& amazing update dear...eagerly waiting for next...& thanks for the pm..
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Congratulations dear 😳
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome shot dear
Loved it
Continue soon
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4