Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Episode 619
RV MANSION..
It was exactly 10.15 when Ranveer after getting ready was coming down in the stairs were he was looking so good in his RV attire wearing a Sandal color pant and white shirt with Sandal color coat over it and brown color shoes in his legs were he came down in the stairs and came to the hall and saw the whole hall a glance for Ishani were glancing for Ishani he then saw the dinning table were he saw Ishani sitting in the chair of the dinning table and keeping her elbow in the dinning table and supporting her chin with her hand and was sitting silent were seeing Ishani with a smile he started to walk towards the dinning table towards Ishani. 
Ishani thinking about she is not able to spend time with Ranveer as he is busy with business and the way Ranveer didn't come to home yesterday evening for their dance and the way Ranveer came to home in the early morning 4 o clock was making her so sad were thinking about these things itself after finishing her breakfast and washing her hands without heart to go to their room she was sitting in the dinning table itself. 
Ranveer with a smile itself came to the dinning table and then he stood next to the chair Ishani was sitting and then he bit cleared his throat to make Ishani see him were as per his expectation Ishani too hearing his throat clearing tone raised her head and saw him were Ranveer seeing Ishani seeing him he too gave a cute smile to her were Ishani saw him with a silent face were she immediately taking her eyes from Ranveer and she got up from the chair and stood next to Ranveer and then slowly raising her head and seeing Ranveer. 
Ishani(in a low tone):Have your breakfast let me serve it. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's silent face and in a normal tone): you had your breakfast?
Ishani(seeing other side now): hmmm
Ranveer seeing the way Ishani was responding to him turned back and saw the hall a glance and getting that no one is in the hall and then turned to Ishani. 
Ranveer:Ishani mujhe Pani chaiye.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): hmm(she immediately saw the dinning table and then seeing the jug in the dinning table she took the jug in her hand and then took the empty glass tumbler in the table in her other hand and pouring the water from the jug to tumbler and then keeping the jug in the table and saw Ranveer and showed the water glass to him)
Ranveer(seeing Ishani giving the water to him and then in normal tone): Mujhe garam Pani chaiye?
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face):Garam Pani kyun?
Ranveer:Kyunki mein cold feel kariye so want some hot water. 
Ishani seeing Ranveer a up and down look and then shook her head as okay and then keeping the glass of water in the table and then she turned and started to walk to the kitchen were she entered the kitchen were Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a romantic smile were he started to walk towards the kitchen were he went to the entrance of the kitchen were he saw now Ishani pouring the water in the bowl from the tub were she then took the bowl in her hand and kept it in the gas stove were Ranveer seeing the whole kitchen a glance and getting that no one is there in the kitchen except Ishani with a smile he started to walk inside the kitchen were he came slowly towards Ishani were Ishani was taking the lighter in her hand to lit the stove were before she could lit the stove that was the moment Ranveer came near her and in a cute move he lovingly hugged Ishani from behind were Ishani who was having the lighter in her hand immediately as soon as Ranveer hugged her she was able to feel his hug so well. 
Ishani(thinking about Ranveer not coming to home yesterday evening shaking her shoulder indicating him to leave and in a low tone):Ranveer what are you doing?This is kitchen leave me..
Ranveer(hugged her well from behind and having his hand in her stomach over her saree he took his one hand and took the lighter from her hand and kept it in the slap and then turned Ishani towards him and made her to face him were as soon as he turned her he saw her face were she was seeing him with a silent face):Ishani sorry yesterday..(before he could tell).
Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer please this is not the place to talk about yesterday.Chodo..
Ranveer(with a smile pulling her close to him):Why should I leave my wife?(he moved close to hug her).
Ishani(before he could hug her she touched his both the shoulders with her both the hands on each side and then pushed him lightly):I Don't want anything now..
Ranveer hearing this word bit loosen his grip on the back of Ishani were Ishani too as soon as Ranveer loosen the grip came out of his embrace and then she turned to the stove showing her back to Ranveer and she again took the lighter in her hand from the slap and she was about to lit the stove to boil the water were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a silent face and seeing her having the lighter again in her hand and she was going to lit the stove. 
Ranveer:I thought to bring you to the kitchen to simply talk to you only for that I asked for hot water. I don't want hot water and all. 
Ishani hearing it kept the lighter back in the slap and leaving the water bowl in the stove itself and she started to walk towards the entrance of the kitchen were Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a what to do face.
Ranveer(touching his forehead with his hand and to himself): I think Ishani is so much disappointed. Kya karu mein...?(then making up himself):Tk let me do something I will get some chance to calm down her..
he again started to walk to the entrance of the kitchen were he came out of the kitchen and saw Ishani were now Ishani kept a plate in the table and she was serving the dishes in the plate.Ranveer came near her and stood next to her were Ishani feeling Ranveer near her didn't raise her head were she serving the foods in the plate and keeping the plate in his chair's place in the table. 
Ishani(without seeing him):Have your breakfast...
Ranveer too without knowing how to convince her walked crossing her and he sat in his chair and then saw the plate having the breakfast and seeing the food well and seeing Ishani.
Ranveer:Want some pickle too.
Ishani seeing Ranveer a silent glance and shook her head as yes and saw the pickle bowl in the other side of the Ranveer in the table were she took her hand to the bowl were she was needed to bent a little to take the pickle bowl were Ranveer who was seeing Ishani's face with a thinking of how to make Ishani calm down were Ishani as she moved her hand to take the pickle her Saree fleet near the stomach part moved a little were that exposed her white hip so well were Ranveer's eyes went to Ishani's hip part were seeing the white hip as Ishani's Saree moved he had a naughty smile were with a cute naughty face he took his hand to Ishani's hip and in a micro second he pinched her hip..
Ishani(taking the pickle bowl in her hand and feeling the pinch in her hip and standing well and seeing Ranveer):What are you doing?
Ranveer(giving a naughty smile to her):Pinched your hip..
Ishani(keeping the pickle bowl near Ranveer's breakfast plate in the table and then seeing him with a fighting mode face):How dare you pinch my hip? 
Ranveer(hearing this question from Ishani immediately with a naughty smile got up from the chair and then in a micro second held Ishani's hand and then pulled her with him and then took her near a pillar and then made her to hit her back in the pillar and saw her with a manly look and in a manly tone):tum meri Patni hain and I don't want to ask any body's permission to pinch my wife's hip. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a fighting mode face): you should ask me Mr. RV ..
Ranveer(immediately):Ranveer..
Ishani(hearing it shook her head as okay): Haan Ranveer. you should ask me because its my hip..
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look and went close to her and keeping his lips near her cheek and in a low tone):Accha its your hip only but you are mine from top to bottom. you only belong to me and your everything is my property so to touch or pinch my property I never need anybody's permission even yours..(he said it with a cute face).
Ishani(saw him with a cute anger gone face were she didn't openly express it were seeing him a cute child face with a light smile in her lips):Chodo..
Ranveer(seeing that light smile in her lips with a cute smile took his hand to her back and then pulled her close to him and in a lovingly tone): I love you and sorry for yesterday incident. Actually Samrat Sir came to office yesterday and he was talking till 3 o clock in the early morning then only he left our office. He was available yesterday only so only I was not able to avoid him. I am sorry Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face):Tk ...
Ranveer seeing the cute face of Ishani and the way she told Tk brought a smile in his face he took his lips near Ishani's lips were as Ranveer's lips was coming near her lips Ishani too had a cute smile in her lips now were Ranveer too with love was about to kiss Ishani's lips were Ishani too was about to close her eyes for the kiss forgetting her anger were that was the moment Ranveer's phone being in his pant pocket rang its Ringtone were that disturbed both of them were Ranveer too took his lips back and saw Ishani with a disturbed face were Ishani too saw Ranveer again with a disappointed face were again she got the disappointment in her heart were Ranveer getting that again his business is coming between them..
Ranveer(immediately took his hands from Ishani's back and took the phone from his pant pocket and seeing its his clearance department manager and seeing Ishani): Ishani nothing to worry let me finish this call with in few seconds okay?
Ishani(without anyway shook her head as okay and with a disappointed tone):Tk talk in phone and have breakfast and leave to office. I need to go up..(she was about to walk).
Ranveer(without anyway held Ishani's hand with his one hand and with other hand he attended the phone and kept it in his ears): Haan tell me Mr.Srijith..
Srijith:Sir you did the clearance process successful and I got the clearance documents to my hand and now my department need to work on it. its now implementation of clearance to Shares can we do it today?
Ranveer:haan we are doing it today only for that only I am coming to office today. 
Srijith:Okay sir before you come to the office in the clearance of the shares document what all details you need me to extract and keep it sir?
Ranveer:Wo..(he started to explain what all need to be extracted from the clearance document to Srijith).
As Ranveer was explaining in the phone and he was holding Ishani's hand with other hand Ishani seeing Ranveer with a disappointed face were she was moving her hand from Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too seeing her and holding her hand tightly and showed a face expression to her asking her to wait were Ishani without anyway stood there as her hand was in Ranveer's hand were Ranveer finishing explaining to Srijith  and then giving a smile in his lips he took the phone from his ears and he cut the call and saw Ishani with a smile. 
Ranveer:That is it phone call is over..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face): Tk fine anyways now its your office hours go to office. I know how important business is so go to office and see your work. (she telling it with a disappointed face and she slowly took her hand from Ranveer's hand and then started to walk).
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's back):Ishani ruko..
Ishani(stood hearing Ranveer's voice and she turned and saw Ranveer with a silent face and seeing him):Raagini will wake up so you have your breakfast and leave to office. I need to go to our room(telling it without seeing Ranveer properly she started to walk in the hall towards the stairs).
Ranveer had a what to do face with a bit irritation too for the things that are happening in his life and the way he is juggling between his family and business. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing episode dear...eagerly waiting for next update...
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting for IshVeer moments... . Enough of this professional interference... Waiting eagerly ... B safe & sound didu
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Gorgeous update. Like it when Ranveer compared Ishaani with his property. Like their romance a lot.
Oh no!! Again distraction. Ishaani wanted to get a kiss from Ranveer but they were interrupted by a phone call. 
Update soon.😳
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode, darling.
Waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
So nice update. Ranveer pinched Ishaani's hip to attract her attention. Ranveer said that Ishaani is his possession. Very cute part.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
😉😉😛
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. 
Very good update.
Waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
Take care.
👏😉😛
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayeshakapoor

Amazing episode dear...eagerly waiting for next update...

Hi Ayesha 
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Waiting for IshVeer moments... . Enough of this professional interference... Waiting eagerly ... B safe & sound didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
ya Ishveer moments will come 
sorry for giving the professional interference 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Hi Sakshi

Gorgeous update. Like it when Ranveer compared Ishaani with his property. Like their romance a lot.
Oh no!! Again distraction. Ishaani wanted to get a kiss from Ranveer but they were interrupted by a phone call. 
Update soon.😳

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer comparing Ishani with his property 
and their romance 
yes again a distraction 
Ishani wanted a kiss from Ranveer but they were interrupted again 
keep reading 
😉