cont soon 
thnx fr d pm

Thanku ðŸ˜³
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Hamara Rishta 2
Part. 3.

Maan who busy in reading file he looked up when his cabin room door open as only two person enter in cabin room without knocking or without his permission that are Yash and Karan and when he see Yash there and before he could say him anything Yash said him.
Y. Maan I am going to Karan office I have got call and its urgent also I finish the xyz project you can see that and file Adi is having (saying this Yash look at him but who was looking at him but he nodded his head in no but then Maan ask him before he leave.

M. Yash any problem I mean Karan is fine (Yash stop when he hear his question he turn toward him and give him big smile and said him.

Y. Karan is fine but the problem is about project and after knowing about me you  should think about the person not about the problem as I can handle the problem but who will handle that person poor him as nothing will left to him (saying this he left but Maan smile at him and think.

M. He is never going to change (then he got busy in his work. 

Other-side Geet had good time in college with her friends. It was her lunch time where she call her brother and how much busy he is still he receive her call. Geet call Karan but that time he was not in his cabin and his phone was vibrating Yash saw this he pick up his phone and before he could anything he hear.

G. Bhai how are you. You know I am having great time with all also also haan also I had lunch and why are you not speaking anything did you had lunch (Yash took phone from his ear and look at phone and thought.

Y. All say I speak more but she break my record (and then he said her) Geet (listening to stranger voice Geet got scared but before she ask him anything Yash said her) Geet I am Yash your brother friend Karan also he went out of his cabin (but after few minutes when he didn't hear anything he ask her) Geet are you there (now she ask him.

G. Where bhai has gone also he is fine (Yash smile at her and then said her) he is fine and he went to get file (before he could say her anything Karan enter in his cabin)
K. Loo your brother is back speak with him (he pass phone to Karan who was busy in his file and when he saw Yash is showing him his phone he look at him like what and then Yash said him) Geet (Karan immediately took his phone and call to take with Geet and Yash smile at him how patiently he was answering her question. Later now Maan, Karan and Yash were enjoying the time so when Maan ask.

M. So Yash how is your problem (Karan look at both of them with confuse expression but Yash said him smirkingly. 

Y. Buddy both problem are solved and when Yash is here then why to take tension (Maan and Karan both start to laugh but he made puppy face. In this time Karan call Geet ask about her as she is has arrived home and she give him positive response but Maan who was busy in his mobile but then he look at Yash who was listening to Karan & Geet conversation and when Karan finish his call he ask him.

K. What (he smile at him and said him.

Y. Nothing I am seeing a person who doesn't like to repeat a same again but here he is making his sister relax and how patiently answering her question (then look at Maan) but man I can say one thing she break my record in speak by God how much she speak. Just think if she marry a person like Maan who hardly speak then it will be good for her as she can speak how much she want and also can stop him from speaking (then turning towards Karan and said him) Karan do one thing marry your sister with Maan and there will someone who can stop Maan Singh Khurana from speaking as when he speak make other person shiver also she can stop him from speaking anything and never let him speak then we will say poor MSK can't speak in-front of his wife (he said this while winking Maan who give him glare but also smile at him but then Karan said him.
Image result for asad ahmed khan angry gifs
K. You know Yash as a brother I will happy if Maan marry my sister and I know with him she will be save and I know my best friends will never hurt my sister but as Maan best friend I don't want him to marry a girl like my sister (he smile sadly but  then Yash ask him.

Y. Yes buddy why I mean we know he (pointing toward Maan) is Dracula, hitler, short temper but not that bad person (listening to this Maan was giving him glare but then Karan said him.

K. Its not like that I know I will be happiest person if Maan marry my sister as she will be more save there as she is save with me, I don't know what I am thinking its right or wrong but I cant ignore the things which I have seen for few times.

M. What do mean my this Karan (they both were shock knowing mama mami behavior towards Geet.

Friends do like & comment 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you..
Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Thank you friends who like & comments on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😊😊