sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hii sakshi 

How r u ??? 
After long time i got time...
Read all the episodes and luved all 
Eager to see how ranveer is going to convince ishani...
Take care and be safe
Bye;) 

hi Nandhini 
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine dear 
hope you are doing good 
happy to see your comment after a long time 
happy that you read all the episode and liked it too 
ya let us see how Ranveer is going to convince Ishani 
take care 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer is so busy.but ishani is cut up as she is not getting ranveer, dance plan too a flop.hope ranveer solves the problem and dance becomes possible

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes Ranveer is busy but Ishani is fed up as she is not getting Ranveer 
and dance plan too was a flop 
wish that Ranveer solves the problem and dance becomes possible between 
them let us see what is going to happen
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 618
SONIPAT
NIRBHAY'S HARYANA HOUSE..
Kamal driver driving the car from Delhi and then finally parked the car in the parking of the house of Nirbhay when it was exactly 4.50 in the early morning were as Kamal applied the brake of the car to stop were that made Nirbhay to come out of the thinking were he was thinking in this whole journey about how to bring back the factory to its old self were now coming out of the thinking world he saw out of the window and getting they have come to their house and then he turned to see Rithika were when he saw Rithika were a light smile came in that worried face too were Rithika was sleeping so well resting her head in the seat of the car were she was looking so cute and beautiful to his eyes as she is sleeping were having a light smile he saw Kamal who was opening the door now to get down from the car. 
Nirbhay:Kamal take our luggage and keep it in my room. 
Kamal(getting down from the car and seeing Nirbhay who was inside the car):Tk Bhaiya after you get down let me take the bags to your room.
Nirbhay(seeing Kamal sitting in the car): hmmm okay(he turned to Rithika and then took his hand to Rithika's shoulder and touched her shoulder and in a calm tone):Rithika...(as Rithika didn't open her eyes he bit shook her):Rithika..
Rithika(hearing her name and feeling the shake in her body opened her eyes and then saw around her and then saw Nirbhay with a sleepy face):Nirbhay..
Nirbhay:We came to Haryana now get down we came to our house. Get inside the house and you can go to the room and sleep well. 
Rithika with a sleepy face took deep breath and shook her head as okay and then she touched the car door handle and opened the car door and she got down from the car were Nirbhay too got down from the car behind Rithika in the same door side and then he closed the car door were Rithika due to incomplete sleep closed her eyes and rubbed her eyes with her hand and due to sleep she was about to fall a bit were Nirbhay seeing Rithika after getting down from the car and getting she may fall immediately held her both the sides shoulders with his both the hands were Rithika realizing she was about to fall and she opened her eyes well and saw Nirbhay and saw his hands holding her well now and saw him again. 
Nirbhay(giving a smile to her):Come let us go inside.
Rithika too shook her head as okay to him were she was not able to control her sleep were Nirbhay holding Rithika started to walk towards the entrance of the house were he entered the house were the servant who has already kept the house open hearing about Nirbhay coming from the driver saw Nirbhay and joined his hands to Nirbhay were Nirbhay shook his head as okay to the servant and then he started to walk in the hall and he went to the stairs were holding Rithika he was about to get in the stairs were Rithika was not moving were he saw Rithika were Rithika was resting her head in his shoulders and was sleeping again were seeing her sleeping well and then immediately he took his one hand from her shoulder and then he took Rithika in his both the hands well and then he started to climb the stairs were he then came to the corridor and then walking in the corridor he came to his room were he saw the room door was close were he holding Rithika well in his hands and then he hit his leg with the door were the door went back and gave way for him were he entered his room and then he went to the bed and laid Rithika in the bed carefully and then he made her head to be in the pillow were Rithika too laid comfortably and started to sleep well were Nirbhay saw Rithika with a smile and then he took his hand to Rithika's legs and he removed Rithika's both the legs slippers and then he kept the slipper below the bed and then he saw Rithika with a smile were in the next few minutes Kamal and the house servant came to the entrance of his room.
Kamal:Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(who was seeing Rithika hearing Kamal voice turned and saw both Kamal and Servant in the entrance of the room with the bags in their hands and then in a calm tone):Come inside and keep the bags in the corner of the room. 
Both of them shook their head as yes and they entered the room with both Nirbhay and Rithika's trolley bag and they kept it in the corner of the room and they both saw Nirbhay and giving a light smile and were about to move. 
Nirbhay:(before they leave):Ek minute..
Both of them stood back and saw Nirbhay..
Nirbhay(seeing Kamal):Kamal after sometime I need to visit our sugar factory. May be by 10 o clock or 11 o clock so keep the car ready. 
Kamal:Tk Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(seeing servant):And you too keep the breakfast and lunch ready for me and Rithika okay?
Servant:Tk Bhaiya..
Nirbhay:Tk you both can leave..
Both of them shook their head as yes and they started to move out of the room once they both went out of the room Nirbhay went to the room door and he locked the door and then he removed his shoes from his legs with his legs itself and he left the shoes in the corner of the room and then he walked inside the room and then he came near the bed and then he put his hand inside his pant pocket and took his purse and phone out and kept it in the lamp table and then feeling tiered and sleepy he turned off the lights of the room by switching off the switches leaving the night lamp to glow and he laid in the bed next to Rithika and closed his eyes to sleep. 
RV MANSION..
The sunrise happened in Mumbai and time too started to move were when it was exactly 8 o clock Ishani slowly opened her eyes as the sun light fell in her face were she was yawning a bit and then she turned to her other side and saw Raagini who was sleeping upside down keeping her chin in the bed were a smile came in Ishani's lips seeing Raagini sleeping well and her cute face brought smile in her face were she then slowly got up from the bed and sitting in the bed saw Ranveer who was sleeping next to Raagini were Ranveer was in his deep sleep were Ishani got the thought of Ranveer coming and knocking the door and she got up and saw the time and she now remembered the time was 4 o clock when Ranveer came back home were she saw Ranveer's face with a silent face were that silent face showed how much she is disappointed with him were she with the same disappointed face she got down from the bed and then she stood in the floor and saw the time in the clock and getting its 8 o clock..
Ishani(to herself):Arrey I have slept this much time..(she immediately rushed to the cupboard and then she opened the cupboard and she took her dresses needed for her and then she closed the cupboard and then she entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day).
It was exactly next 50 minutes were Ishani after her bath and her make up was making her final check in front of the mirror were she was looking as usual beautiful and simple wearing her Yellow Saree with golden border were she was wearing a yellow color blouse too matching for that with the golden border were her free hair and simple Bindhi in her forehead showed her more and more beautiful were she making her final check saw Ranveer again were he was now sleeping so well in the bed.She saw a disappointed look on Ranveer and then she saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed were she went near the bed and took a pillow and kept it on the one side of Raagini and then making sure Raagini won't wake up for now she started to walk to the door of the room were going near the door she unlocked and opened the door and came out of the room were she walked in the corridor and came down in the stairs and then she came to the hall were that was the moment Amba was about to get in the stairs were both Amba and Ishani who were about to clash each other seeing each other and then stopped themselves before the clash and gave a smile to each other. 
Ishani:Jai shree krishna Maa. 
Amba:(smiling well):Jai Shree Krishna.Why are you so late today?
Ishani:Maa yesterday when Raagini was sleeping it was 1 o clock in the night and after that only I slept and I too was tiered so I slept well. 
Amba:Tk tk today Mala has gone to her relative house and she will come by afternoon and I said Ramu to cut the plants in the Garden he is doing that only so today I only made the breakfast. All of us finished our breakfast you too have your breakfast.
Ishani:Haan tk Maa..
Amba:Where is Ranveer?he went to office early today also?
Ishani:Nahi Maa he came today early morning only to home as he had some meeting in the night and now he is sleeping well. 
Amba:If work comes he won't see whether it is day or night.Tk tk let him sleep well. you go and have your breakfast. 
Ishani:Tk Maa...(she gave a smile)..
Amba giving a smile to Ishani and she started to climb the stairs were Ishani started to walk in the hall towards the dinning table were she went to the dinning table and she sat in the chair and took the plate that was ulta and she kept it well in front of her and started to take the dishes from the bowl in front of her and serving it in her plate and she started to have the breakfast. 
Sun light that fell in Ranveer's face disturbed his sleep were he opened his eyes were the improper sleep gave a irritating to his eyes were he then got up from the bed and saw next to him were he saw Raagini sleeping well were a smile came in his lips seeing his daughter were he saw next to Raagini and not finding Ishani and then he saw the whole room and not finding Ishani he saw the clock in the wall and getting its 9.20 he had a realization face. 
Ranveer(to himself): I slept late so only I was sleeping till now. Ishani would have gone down for sure. Yesterday when I tried to talk to her she said she is feeling sleepy. (he yawned well): I too need to sleep more but need to go to office as few more work is pending finishing it I should come back soon today. But before going to office I want to convince and calm down Ishani as she is very much disappointed with me. But what to do to make Ishani come back to normal?(thinking how to calm down Ishani and then he to himself):Let me get ready and go down and see Ishani first and let me try to calm her down(thinking it as the best idea he got down from the bed and then he took a pillow and kept it on the other side of Raagini and then he walked to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and he took his dresses and he closed the cupboard and walked to the washroom were he entered the washroom and closed the washroom to get ready for the day). 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Amazing episode dear...please update next part soon dear...
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update.
Waiting for the next.
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey
Thank you for writing such a great update. Nirbhai is at home. Like his romantic moment with Ritika.
Ranveer woke up and didn't find Ishaani. He wants to talk to her.
Waiting for the next episode.
😉😉😉
Edited by Neha522 - 6 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. How is your new job?
Like the episode a lot. I hope Ranveer will be able to resolve this small misunderstanding with Ishaani. Hope we will see their romantic dance or maybe even more )))😳😳😳
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Everything is excellent dear. Like every part of your update.
Waiting for the next.😃
Edited by Ishveer45 - 6 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Wish that Ranveer will manage to calm Ishaani down... & hope that Nirbhay will overcome his loss soon... Fantastic update didu.. .. B safe & sound
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Nirbay rtika part was nice. Hope ranveer melts Ishani's anger and they have a romantic dance