ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi!!!

How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm. How is your new job going?
Ritika and Nirbhai are spending a nice time together in London. Ishaani and Raagini are looking at their family photo. So nice.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.
Take care.
😳😳😳

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am doing good 
hope you are too doing good 
yes its going good only dear 
Glad you liked the way Rithika and Nirbhay were spending time together in london 
and Ishani and Raagini looking at their family photo 
ya let me update the next dear 
take care 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey.

Thanks for the episode. 
Nirbhai and Ritika had fun in London and suddenly a call from India devastated all their plans. Nirbhai's factory got burnt totally. Oh poor Nirbhai!!! Despite being a very bad person in the past, he doesn't deserve it. Now they are going back to India. Let's see what will happen next.
The story is getting more and more interesting.
Update soon.
πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Nirbhay and Rithika had fun in London 
but they suddenly got the call from India that devastated all their plans
and Nirbhay's factory got burnt some part only dear not totally 
pity for Nirbhay 
yes once he was a bad person but now he does not deserve that 
yes they are going back to India 
let us see what is going to happen next
glad the story is interesting to you 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Amazing episode dear as always.

Waiting for the next.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 617
LONDON..
Nirbhay was sitting silently in the room sofa were Rithika too was sitting in the bed seeing Nirbhay's silent face were her phone was in the bed next to her were she was waiting for John's call. It was exactly 12.15 in London time were her phone rang its ringtone and she saw the display and got its John were she immediately picked the call and she kept the phone in her ears. 

Rithika:Haan tell me Mr. John.
John:Ms. Rithika next flight for Delhi is by 2.30 that is you have solid two hour 15 minutes.My assistant booked two tickets for you and your Finance with the details you mailed me. Now I have sent the tickets through my office boy. He will bring the tickets to the guest house within next 20 minutes. You make yourself ready and then get in the car and reach the Airport soon. Airport is near only you can reach by 15 minutes travel. Rose will take care of the house you can leave Rithika.
Rithika:Hmm okay Thank you Mr. John you write the tickets amount in our join business account in my expenses. 
John:hmm okay Ms. Rithika.
Rithika:Okay Mr. John thank you for all the help you done to us. 
John:Come on Rithika we are partners we never need to thank each other. 
Rithika:Hmm okay(telling it she took the phone from her ears and she cut the call and she kept the phone in the bed and saw Nirbhay):Nirbhay
Nirbhay(turned and saw Rithika): Haan 
Rithika:John has took the tickets for us and the flight is by 2.30. pack all your things and let me pack my things. John's office boy is coming with the tickets. Let us leave soon. 
Nirbhay:hmm okay(he got up from the sofa and then he went to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took this trolley bag and then he started to pack the things one by one in the trolley bag taking the things from the cupboard).
Rithika too opened her cupboard and then she took her trolley bag and she started to pack her things along with her award in the bag were both of them taking just 20 minutes as their dresses were less in number packed their dresses and took their other things too and packing it in the bag and then ensuring that they took their visa and passport in the bag and then Rithika taking her phone in her hand then both of them saw each other. 
Rithika:I am done with my packing Nirbhay let us go to the hall. 
Nirbhay:Haan even I am too done with my packing come..(telling it he held the trolley bag holder and then started to pull the trolley bag along with him and started to walk out of the room).
Rithika too held the holder of the trolley bag and then started to pull her bag along with her and started to walk behind Nirbhay and both of them came out of their room and they came to the hall and then kept the bag in the hall and waited of the office boy to come were within the next few seconds the office boy entered the house as the door was open and then recognizing Rithika as he has seen her when she was working in London few months before giving a gentle smile to Rithika gave the tickets in his hand to her were Rithika too giving a light smile to the office boy got the tickets from him and then shook her head as okay were the office boy too shook his head as okay and then he started to walk towards the entrance of the house and then he went out of the house were Rithika saw the ticket and then making sure about the ticket and seeing Nirbhay. 
Rithika:2.30 flight Nirbhay so let us start now itself. 
Nirbhay shook his head as okay and then held the trolley bag holder in his hand were Rithika too putting the ticket in her bag safely and then held the trolley bag holder and then saw inside the house. 
Rithika:Rose..
Rose(within in the next moment she came to the hall and saw Rithika):Yes madam. 
Rithika:Rose we are leaving to India as its emergency. (giving a smile): you took care of all our needs so well. Thank you. 
Rose:(giving a pleasant smile):That is my duty madam. Have a safe journey. 
Rithika:Thank you. 
Rose(seeing Nirbhay):Have a safe journey sir. 
Nirbhay(giving a made up smile): hmm thank you Rose. 
Rithika and Nirbhay shook their head as leaving to Rose pulling the bags along with them started to walk towards the entrance of the guest house and then they came out of the house and they came back to the car were Rithika saw the driver who was sitting in the driving seat. 
Rithika:Drop us in Airport. 
Driver(seeing Rithika):Haan John sir called me few minutes back and told me to leave you both in Airport. Get in madam. 
Rithika shook her head as yes and then opened the back door and then she got in the seat and then took the bag from the floor and kept the bag in the back of the seat were Nirbhay too came to the other side and he got in the car and then he kept the bag in the back of the seat and both of them closed the car door on the both the side were the driver started the car and he started to drive the car towards the Airport. 
It was exactly 15 minutes were Driver driving the car in the London roads finally stopped the car in front of the Airport and stopped the ignition were both Nirbhay and Rithika opened the car door on the both the sides and they got down from the car and Rithika and Nirbhay took their bags out and then they closed the car door were both Nirbhay and Rithika saw the driver and shook their heads as okay to him were the Driver too shook his head as okay to them with a gentle smile and he started the car again and he started to drive the car from that area. Rithika and Nirbhay turned to the Airport and they both pulling the bags along with them started to walk were they walked and then entered the Airport and they started to undergo the formalities and then exchanging the currencies of London to Indian currencies were taking time for the formalities and performing all the formalities and logging their luggage with the Airport authorities and they were walking in the runway to go to the flight.
Rithika(walking with Nirbhay having the boarding passes in her hand):Nirbhay we will reach to India by 11 o clock according to London time. By that time India time will be 3.30 early morning. So tell your driver now itself to come and pick us from Delhi. 
Nirbhay(seeing Rithika): hmm let me tell him. If we get inside the flight means we need to turn off the phone so let me(he took the phone from his pant pocket and then he dialed to his Haryana house driver through viber and kept the phone in his ears and then when the driver picked):Kamal..
Kamal:Bhaiya you are calling in viber..
Nirbhay:I am in London now so only I am calling via Viber. See today mid night cum early morning 3.30 I will reach to Delhi Airport. That time you be ready with the car out of the Delhi Airport to pick me. 
Kamal:Okay Bhaiya I will be. 
Nirbhay:See If anyone from our family call to you and If by chance you too get in a situation to talk to them through phone please don't tell about me coming to Sonipat and then don't tell about our sugar factory fire accident to them. 
Kamal:Tk Bhaiya I won't.
Nirbhay:hmm done(he took the phone from his ears and he cut the call and saw Rithika were by that time they came to the flight were everyone were getting in the flight in the movable stairs)
Both Nirbhay and Rithika too got in the stairs and they got inside the flight were Rithika showed the boarding passes in her hands to the Air hostess were that girl showed them their seats were Rithika and Nirbhay walked to that seat and they sat in that seat were Rithika sat in the window seat and Nirbhay sat in the seat next to her. When it was exactly 2.30 the flight started to run in the runway were after a while the flight started to fly in the sky towards Delhi. 
DELHI..
DAY:SATURDAY
It was early morning 3.30 in Delhi were when the time moved to 3.45 both Nirbhay and Rithika finishing the check out formalities of the Airport pulling the trolley bags in their hands came out of the Indira Gandhi International Airport were as soon as they came out Nirbhay's eyes saw for his car were as there was only minimal car as it was early morning he identified his car so easily in the parking of the car were Nirbhay saw Rithika and signed her to come showing the car with his face expression were Rithika too seeing the car and saw Nirbhay and shook her head as okay to him and started to walk were Nirbhay too started to walk were they both walked and came to the car were the driver who was sitting inside the car saw both Nirbhay and Rithika and then seeing Nirbhay. 
Driver:Namaste Bhaiya..
Nirbhay(keeping the bag in the back of the seat by holding the car door open and then getting the bag of Rithika from her and then putting the bag in the back of the seat and he got in the back seat and then seeing the driver):namaste Kamal. 
Rithika came to the other side and she got in the car and she sat next to Nirbhay and she closed the car door were Nirbhay seeing Kamal. 
Nirbhay:Go to our house..
Kamal:Tk Bhaiya. (telling it he started the car and he took the car out of the parking and he started to drive the car towards Sonipat, Haryana).
Rithika(as the car was moving seeing Nirbhay who was seeing out of the window with a silent face in thoughts):Somewhere this fire accident has hurt Nirbhay so much he didn't talk that much too in the flight. He was closing his eyes often and then was talking one or two words only to me while coming in the flight. Wish that everything becomes well. (thinking it she took a deep breath and then she rested her head in the back of the seat and she closed her eyes).
The car was moving towards Sonipat Haryana. 
MUMBAI..
RV MANSION..
It was morning 4 o clock were Ranveer with a sleepless eyes walked in the corridor of RV mansion and then he came near the door of the RV mansion and then seeing the door has been closed and then putting his hand inside his pant pocket and then took the car key chain which was having the spare key of the house along with it. He took the house spare key and then he unlocked the door and then he opened one door and then he entered the house and then he closed the door and locked the door well and then putting the key back in the pant pocket and then he saw the whole house were the house was silent were he saw the watch that was in his hand and seeing the watch and getting its 4 o clock in the morning he started to walk in the hall were walking in the hall he came to the stairs and getting in the stairs he came to the corridor and walking in the corridor he came to their room were he touched the room door were their room door was too locked inside were he then folded his hand and knocked the door. He was knocking for almost 4 times. 
Ishani who was in her deep sleep hearing the knock in the door shirked her eyes and then she opened her eyes slowly were she then saw around her and seeing Raagini next to her who was sleeping so well and then again hearing the knock in the door she immediately got up from the bed and then saw around the room were again hearing the knock and saw the clock and getting its 4.05 and thinking about Ranveer not coming home yesterday night she immediately got down from the bed and then walked towards the door and then going near the door and then hearing the knock again she then unlocked the door and then opened the both the door and saw Ranveer who was standing with a sleepless face in front of her were she was having a sleep awaken face were with the sleep awaken face she saw Ranveer with a silent face. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and giving a light smile):Hi...
Ishani(saw him with a silent face):Come inside...
Ranveer seeing that Ishani is disappointed as he didn't come to home yesterday with a silent face came inside the room were as soon as he came inside the room Ishani locked the door and then she went to the bed and she laid in the bed next to Raagini were Ranveer seeing only night lamps are glowing inside the room and then seeing Ishani has gone to the bed he too went to the bed and sat in a small space in the bed next to Ishani and touched Ishani's shoulder with his hand. 
Ranveer:Ishani..
Ishani(closed her eyes and in a low tone): I am feeling sleepy Ranveer. you too sleep. 
Ranveer hearing this word from Ishani took his hand from her shoulder and then he got up from the bed and then took his both the hands to his face and then he rubbed his face well were he too was getting sleep now were he walked to the cupboard and then going to the cupboard he opened the cupboard and then he took his night dress and then he closed the cupboard and then turned and saw Ishani who was sleeping well now. Seeing it he thought about the incident happened yesterday evening. 
FLASHBACK..
Yesterday evening when it was exactly 6.30 in the evening Ranveer finishing his work in the computer and then he took a deep breath and then to himself. 
Ranveer:hmm work is finished and after 15 minutes let me start to home and I said today I will come early to home to Ishani. Today we both are going to dance a romantic dance. I am so much excited. (he took a deep breath and then he closed his eyes and rested his head in the back of the seat and thought about Ishani in the dream were as he was thinking about Ishani that was the moment his phone being in the table rang were he opened his eyes and then with a cute disappointed face saw the screen of the phone were he saw the name of Samrat and then to himself):Samrat sir is calling.(he with a not understanding face he picked the call and he kept the phone in his ears):Haan Samrat Sir how are you?
Samrat(with a smile): I am fine Mr. RV. Actually today I am in Mumbai and tomorrow morning I am leaving to Patna for a business meeting. We are sharing our Nagpur business in a right way RV and you are operating the Nagpur company so well being in Mumbai. We are auditing the company accounts too so well. I am planning to bring few new schemes to employees working in our company in Nagpur so I want to discuss it with you too as you are holding 50% of share in the company. Today Night only I am available let me come to your office and shall we discuss it today night in your office?
RV(hearing that Samrat will be available only today and then thinking about Ishani and then again):Samrat Sir after going to Patna when will you be back?
Samrat:I won't be coming to Mumbai for next 6 months RV after Patna I am trying to go to Jaipur to start a new company there. 
RV(without anyway):Fine sir I will be in my share trading company only you can come. When you will be coming sir?
Samrat:Let me come by 8.30 and you be in the office. tomorrow morning 6 o clock only my flight is so I can be with you till morning 3 o clock too and then let me start to Airport. Let us discuss about our employee welfare so well.you have the statistics of our employees know?
RV:Haan I am having it Samrat sir. 
Samrat:Hmm okay surely this discussion will come till tomorrow morning.Tk let me meet you soon. (he cut the call).
Ranveer as soon as the call was cut took the phone from his ears and thought about Ishani telling him about their dance and then giving a impossible head shake to himself and then he saw the phone and dialed to Ishani and then kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring he waited for Ishani to pick the call. 
Ishani(as soon as she picked the call): When are you coming Ranveer? Or have you already come to home and then you are making this call?
Ranveer(hearing the way Ishani's voice is and getting to know that she is waiting for his arrival in home): Ishani wo..mein..
Ishani:What happen Ranveer?
Ranveer:Ishani today I will come late to home so you sleep well in the night don't wait for me. 
Ishani(hearing it with a disappointed voice):Why like that?
Ranveer:Wo we have our business in Nagpur know? Samrat sir is partner in that company know? He is in Mumbai and he wants to meet me so..(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani(in a up to cry tone):Now a days more than me everybody are important to you. Be in office itself and see your business itself. (she cut the call).
Ranveer:Ishani listen to me..(as he was telling it itself he heard her cutting the call and with a what to tell face he took the phone from his ears and then he again called to Ishani and kept the phone in his ears were he heard the ring were in the next two rings the phone was cut by Ishani were he was trying to her again for next 4 times were Ishani was only cutting the call were he then to himself):Now itself time is 6.45 and by 8.30 Samrat has told he will come. In this Mumbai traffic If I got home and try to come back means I will reach office by 12 o clock in the night only. (he without any way kept the phone in his table and then to himself):Let me go to home after Samrat leaves and then manage Ishani. 
FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ranveer(having his night dress and thinking about yesterday incident and seeing Ishani who was sleeping now and in thoughts):Finally Samrat left by 3 o clock in the morning only from my office and then after he left only starting from office I came back to home and now its almost 4.15. And my wife is angry on me as our dance plan was flop. Let me talk to Ishani after she wakes up..(telling it he went to the dressing table and then holding the night dress in his hand and then he removed his watch and kept it in the dressing table and then he took his purse, phone out of his pant pocket and kept it in the dressing table and then he started to walk to the washroom and closed the washroom door to change himself were he came out of the washroom after few minutes wearing his night dress were he then walked to the bed and then he laid in the bed beside Raagini and saw Ishani and Raagini who were sleeping well now were giving a cute smile to himself were he too closed his eyes were not having sleep for the whole night made him to sleep immediately).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
ayeshakapoor thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 5
Nice episode dear...waiting for next...
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excellent update dear
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb update dear πŸ˜Šeagerly waiting for the next part 
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Ishaani is so upset now. She wanted to spend the evening dancing with Ranveer but he again was very busy at work. Like the flashback a lot. Ranveer wanted to explain to Ishaani why he had come home so late but she was sleeping when he returned.
Hope everything will be OK between them.
Update soon.
😳😳😳