How Aarambh can get TRPs- A guide for the CVs!

clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
Hey everyone!

😊

All of us would love it if Aarambh were to get the TRPs it deserves, so I have careafully listed some plots the CVs can use to top the BARC ratings.

Request the CVs to accept my humble offering-

1. Varundev will feign to be in love with Devsena, all while plotting to overthrow Dravidian rule and establish Aryavart.

2. They will have at least 5 TFC moments in one episode. What is TFC, you ask? Really, you guys are such novices. πŸ˜‰ TFC= Trip-Fall-Catch. Varundev will gaze at Devsena in his arms, maddened by equal parts desire and vengeance.

3. Devsena will push him away and will then lecture him on the pratishtha and self-respect of a Dravidian Nari. Would highly recommend including Sanskaar 101 classes taught to Varundev by Professor Devsena, Phd in Sanskaar.

4. With time, after many heated arguments and TFC moments, Varundev will succeed in ensaring Devsena in his Aryan web of 'pyaar' and will get her thumb prints on the power of attorney of Dravidagam through deceit. 😲

5. Varundev has promised Devsena he will marry her and now Dravidagam is preparing for the mahagathbandhan of the two preeminent clans of the era.

6. The Mandap- Devsena looks down demurely as Varundev's baraat arrives at the gates of Dravidagam. Dayalini utaaros his aarti while Thangam tries her best to ensure an apshagun happens to stop the wedding.

7. Thangam doesn't need to try hard though, as at the seventh phera, Varundev smiles evilly and breaks the gathbandhan. He announces to everyone present there that Devsena means nothing to him and Dravidagam is now Aryavart. The Aryans are like, 'Varundev for president!'.
😈

8. Devsena is shocked and beseeches Varundev to not betray her like this, but her pleas fall on deaf ears. Varundev walks away and Dravidagam's citizens deplore Devsena's inability to persuade Varundev.

9. Varundev goes to his new room and practices his talwaarbazi while shirtless, brooding, grimacing, gritting his teeth and doing everything possible to convince us through the TV that this is difficult for him too. Devsena cries and asks Mahishiamman why this had to happen to her. Hahuma advises her that this is her fate now and it is her duty to be the best Aryan wife ever. 😎

10. Varundev dreams of his father and mother expressing their disappointment at how their parvarish has failed them. 😭Purohit advises VD to reinforce Aryan rule by upholding his marriage to Devsena, 'cause Aryans ek baar commitment karde, toh woh apne aap ke bhi nahi sunte.

11. Devsena decides that she has to win the 'Best Bahu' award at the Star Parivaar Awards, so she gets ready for her pehli rasoi. Dayalini and Thangam try their best to sabotage the rasam by replacing the sugar with salt and hiding Devsena's recipe book- 'Maharani Chamundi Ke Swadisht Pakwaan'.

12. Devsena manages to pull through though and the Aryans are mighty impressed by her haathon ka jaadu. Varundev declines to comment though he secretly thinks about asking Devsena for the recipe. Devsena credits her amma and appa, kyunki Devsena bhi kabhi Dravid thi.

13. Disappointed at the turn of events, an unholy alliance emerges between Thangam and Abrook. Abrook lusts after Devsena and wants her for himself while Thangam ko kuch kuch hota hai when she sees Varundev trying to cool off at the community pond. 😳

Err...I think that's enough for today's class, people.

What do you guys think?

Is it a good guide or not? πŸ˜›
Edited by clarity - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Perfect guide Clarity πŸ˜†
This is what majority of telly shows do. Angry ML who will blackmail FL into marrying him. Then FL doing the duty of an agyakari wife and bearing all atyachar. If Aarambh were an Ekta or Gul or RS show, this would definitely happen.

But you have to continue the guide. :D
Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
EPIC.🀣.

Kindly continue this absolutely delightful class. i've been a back bencher all my life but am grabbing first bench for this class.

my homework:

When Varundev starts melting like cassata icecream at room temperature for his adarsh biwi.. tada enters his mom to create brand new drama. (oh his mom is swargwaasi right? baahh! who cares for logic.) Cue: dhoom tana music.
she will be wearing bindi size of solar system and will be direct descendant of Alok 'Sanskaari babuji' nath.
or she will be ultra mod saas looking more glamorous than bahu.
either ways.. she will fail the bahu for not being upto her standards of sanskaar or style.
and then 1001+ episodes of saas bahu and saazish.

Varundev will start channeling lamp post i.e decorative piece. but once a while ... will get to go caveman err sorry alpha man abusing err sorry again 'romancing' his demure, stuttering, stammering, bug eyed sorry sorry doe eyed wifey.
Wifey will have asthmatic attack.. err i mean fluttering heart and melting toes or was it heart.. never mind... she will swoon and swoosh over her macho man who pins her on the wall like a butterfly on laboratory tray.
few twisting arms, pinning against walls, accusations, blackmail, abuse later... Varundev will be truly in deep wala love with his wifey.
and then he will try to be good... till next misunderstanding and leap.. and he will go macho man again with wardrobe change.

meanwhile Dayalini will turn out to be Icchadhari naagin. Thangam.. an icchadhari bull. Aryans protest at the injustice of not having their own icchadhari creations. So Abrook becomes Icchadhari nevala.

and hamuna is actually icchadhari morni. hence she could handle those snakes drapes will elan.

sheesh! brain cells overheated due to this awesome creativity. will be back with more awesomeness. let me check out EK, RS, Gul, ST and their magnificent shows for more pointers.

Melkor thumbnail
Wah!! πŸ‘πŸ‘This one class is more interesting than all my classes at law school.I wouldn't miss this class at any cost.
So let me submit my assignment too.

1.After a lot of tensions and MUs,Devsena will expose Mummy ji in front of Varundev.Varundev will be shattered on hearing about Mummy Ji's vampgiri.He will ask Mummy ji to leave in the heat of the moment.But Mummy ji would have barely lifted her suitcase when her mahaan Bahu will stop her and forgive her wholeheartedly.VD will praise his wifey's mahaanta.

2.Some days of peace.Boom!! Enter Devsena's half sister.Newsflash!! Arvamudan had an affair with someone and the result of that affair is this girl.Devsena will welcome her behena with open arms.But Behena will turn out to be a scheming vamp who will lust after her Jeejaji Varundev.All the villains will form a gang which comprises of Mummy Ji,Behena,Abrook,Dayalini and Thangam.They will have a daily baithak and hatch plots to separate VarSena.

3.After a lot of build up,VarSena will have their consummation which will last for six seconds.But alas!! Their maritial bliss will be short lived as Villain Gang will sow seeds of doubt in VD's mind that Devsena is cheating on him with Abrook.VD will be anguished and will start drinking.Ultimately VD will accuse DS of cheating on him and betraying him.He will call her all sorts of names while Devsena will watch quietly with tears.
Then DS will leave the palace and jump off a cliff.Villain Gang will celebrate with champagne.Varundev will drown himself in expensive scotch.

4.Leap of 7 years happen.Audience sees Devsena in a large palace and a little girl with her.We also get to see Mr X with whom Devsena is living.Confusion for a few mins.Then we get an FB in which DS after falling from the cliff has flown all the way to some place and was rescued by Mr X who is a kind hearted and filthy rich man.DS gets pregnant with VD's child and agrees to live as Mr X's wife for her child's sake.But her heart still pines for her pati parmeshwar VD.

5.Varundev is an angry young man who is a drunkard at day and casanova at night.Villain Gang is doing ash in the palace.
Soon VD meets his daughter and feels a strange connection with her.When VD and his daughter meet,winds blow and Devsena can sense it though she is miles away.Soon VD comes to know that this girl's mom is DS.But he will assume that DS has married Mr X and this is Mr X's child.After a lot of misunderstandings the truth will come out in a 1 hour Maha episode.

6.A furious VD will file a custody case for his daughter against Devsena.Mr X will ask Devsena to marry him for real so that VD can't do anything.Devsena is in a dharamsankat.

Kya Devsena Mr X ki dulhania banegi?? Kya Varundev Unki shaadi rok payega?? Jaan ne keliye dekhte rahiye Aarambh.

Edited by --BlackSheep-- - 6 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@clarity, @Banjaaran and @Blacksheep
Awesome hilarious posts by all 3 of you! πŸ‘β­οΈ
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Don't be surprised if Ekta, Gul, RS etc etc personally come over to hand you all appointment letters as creative writers for their production housesπŸ˜†
I am sure with your treasured highly TRP sensitive writing skills you all will easily get monthly package of INR one croreπŸ˜†
Niharika17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Post ..

I loved the home works submitted by everyone to..
guess if there is a research on Indian TV shows we will all be Doctors with PHD