MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Does Sundarlal have any aoorta of decency...
in the last 8 yrs asmo has not shown him change even 1%%%..

he always comes and jetha has to pay his taxi money...

please share ur views on this..
Edited by MeerasM - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sundarlal is another classic case of TMKOC characters with zero character growth. Every character should have a bsckground which decides how he will behave or react in a particular situation.
Sundar was initially a pretty young brother of a delusional and rich sister who had no responsibilities in life. He was a  smart young man who made him ends somehow without any fixed source of income. Ex cept Daya and her mother nobody quite approved his presence or his way of living but showed basic courtesy to him. 

Then years kept rolling and instead of growing the character the makers made him a larger than life figure in the story line just to make a Jetha- Sundar scenes keep coming in the making of the show.While Young Tappu grew enough to join college, this chap is still doing nothing except introducing new business ventures everytime he makes a comeback. He still wears those clothes which doesnt suit him anymore and still does the same antics of not paying from his pocket. His personal life is still surrounded by his mother and his sister and her family or at best around his good for nothing friends.What worse is that now except Jetha everyone think Sundar is a genius. 

Like Sundar, we have no knowledge how Chennai ka Iyyer met Kolkata ki Babita in Mumbai. Why they or the Mehtas have no plans of parenthood. They never talk about it.Why Popat has to rely upon Gd wasi for his marriage when he should have atleas ne distant relative. While years have passed and tappu sena have reached college, other characters are still living the character or age they had began with.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Not only sundarlal all other characters also have no growth except for tapu sena going to junior college but tapu sena boys still wear half pants and by now tapu sena should have completed 12th board because they completed 10th board in 2015 but no mention about this.will they keep going to junior college for years like they were in school .
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silpa91

Not only sundarlal all other characters also have no growth except for tapu sena going to junior college but tapu sena boys still wear half pants and by now tapu sena should have completed 12th board because they completed 10th board in 2015 but no mention about this.will they keep going to junior college for years like they were in school .

Even Tappu sena's characters has not been developwd as per their age. After constant criticism the makers made the kids clear their 10th and had put them in junior college. Otherwise they are still little kids playing under arm cricket during vacations.

As for Sundar, I think Mayur vakani should consider his role now if he wants to continue as an actor. Yesterday we hadone repetitive Sundar- Jetha scene where Sundar accuses latter for making Tappu work as a labourer. 

Jetha was shown putting an explanation to him. Like why? How does he owe  any explanation ?  The man whose taxi fares is borne by Jetha everytime should have been reminded of it. He needs to be told how muxh heowes to Jetha. He needs to be told that being a labourer is a better thing than being a conman like Sundar. 

I feel completely disgusted whenever such scenes are shown in a show which preaches righteousness and ethics

Edited by dey.bh - 7 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Congratulations, another Sundar track coming up.😆
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hate Sundar really hope they show Jetha teach a lesson to Sundar. I don't know why makers have this manipulative character when they keep talking about being good.
Sundar for me is the most annoying character hate him to the core.
dey.bh thumbnail
Interestingly, Bapuji goes out of the way to preach everyone includng the GDwasis who dont need his guidance at all. However Sundar is or atleast was a young man without a father and yet this man never tell him a word. Otherwise Sundar would have known his limits.
How exactly does Sundar fit in this story of sanskaris? In which world a sanskari family allows a grown up man livr upon sister's family income?
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
sundar is really so annoying. i change the channel whenever i see sundar in repeat episodes. i m even skipping recent episodes.
its so difficult to decide if sundar is more irritating or so called mahaan champak chacha.
Geniusreader thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yesterday first time i liked any episode of sundar. it is always showed that our otherwise wise businessman jethalal always fooled by sundar.but this time he didn't give in n hit it back. it was fun seeing sundar in trouble.

only thing i didn't like is precap. i hope its a dream or something other. i dont want to see sundar winning again at any cost. share your views.

i m not able to make topic thats why posted here .
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Interestingly, Bapuji goes out of the way to preach everyone includng the GDwasis who dont need his guidance at all. However Sundar is or atleast was a young man without a father and yet this man never tell him a word. Otherwise Sundar would have known his limits.

How exactly does Sundar fit in this story of sanskaris? In which world a sanskari family allows a grown up man livr upon sister's family income?

Babuji will never speak a word against dayadevi, sundarlal and thier mother jivdayamata