Cloudy Judgements

gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
When emotions cloud judgements one cannot see clearly.  

Today's episode Devasena by any costs wants to avenge her fathers death so she let her emotions take over and could not see clearly.  When emotions are at high baying wolves are at bay taking advantage , the baying wolf here Thangam. I am not sure what her motive  is yet..maybe a backstory where she wants the downfall of Dravid.

In the Arya camp Varundev hears his name being called..it is being called with hatred an emotion as powerful as Love for they say it is but two sides of a coin.

Hahuma clearly sees destruction but unable to stop it because Emotions have taken over Devasena judgement and pretty soon will another emotion take over?. An unexplainable emotion taking over Varundev will it be given a name soon?

An Aarambh from unexplainable emotions. Thoughts?..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I agree emotions cloud judgement 
And when law becomes more important than people and starts to act against people instead of for them then distruction of the system is always near 
_Payalj_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sabita, Devsena has always been highly emotional while Varun Dev has an effective rein on his. That makes him the better warrior and ruler. But yesterday for the first time he seemed to have lost control.
Even I am wondering as to what shall be the outcome. Aryans can't lose as it is a historical fact but the way Varun Dev was being driven by emotions, he didn't seem a fit candidate for the fight.

Most important question if the war is going to be decided by a mere duel what are they planning to show in balance 96 episodes?
gemini54 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Payal you make a good point on Devasena always being the highly emotional one and Varundev possibly losing control for the first time. I do agree with you if everything is decided by the duel what next?

QUOTE=_Payalj_]Sabita, Devsena has always been highly emotional while Varun Dev has an effective rein on his. That makes him the better warrior and ruler. But yesterday for the first time he seemed to have lost control.
Even I am wondering as to what shall be the outcome. Aryans can't lose as it is a historical fact but the way Varun Dev was being driven by emotions, he didn't seem a fit candidate for the fight.

Most important question if the war is going to be decided by a mere duel what are they planning to show in balance 96 episodes?
[/QUOTE]
Majaan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If the Dwandyudh will decide the result of the war then what will be the result? In the precap it was shown that Devsena is losing it and Varundev is going to help her once again just like her father. If he do the same with Devsena then according to Dravid law,Devsena too have to die like a queen. I am not seeing Varundev losing it so Devsena can't kill him. Then what will be the result?cause to move the story forward, neither of the lead s can die right at the beginning of the show. So confusing and exciting.
AnkurBaksi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Majaan

If the Dwandyudh will decide the result of the war then what will be the result? In the precap it was shown that Devsena is losing it and Varundev is going to help her once again just like her father. If he do the same with Devsena then according to Dravid law,Devsena too have to die like a queen. I am not seeing Varundev losing it so Devsena can't kill him. Then what will be the result?cause to move the story forward, neither of the lead s can die right at the beginning of the show. So confusing and exciting.

I don't know if u know about it or not, but the reports say that Varundev & Devsena both will die soon & then the makers will introduce a reincarnation track. I can't understand where the show is heading now with such cliched tracks ðŸ¤¢
Edited by AnkurBaksi - 6 years ago