glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you fine? Thanks for pm.
Ranveer's interview was outstanding and breathtaking. He gathered the whole family. When the interviewer asked Ranveer about the reason for his success and richness, he called Ishaani his main stimulus and his inspiration. It was fantastic. Ishaani is a very modest girl. She didn't want to stand out and be mentioned during the interview.
The story is becoming more and more interesting.
Take care, dear.😳
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
Dewarsh and Disha are idiots. I detest and despise them. Happy that Manas didn't take Disha with him. He showed her real place in this family. I'm really satisfied with it.
As for the interview, Ranveer said that it was Ishaani who inspired him to reach success and fulfill his dreams and goals of becoming well-off. His love was always his guidance.
Let's see what will happen next.
πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nirbhai's mother can't hear a word about Ritika. She is really mad.
Like Ishaani in red saree. The interview was awesome.
Update soon.
Congrats for completing the 9th thread. Keep on writing.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice to see nirbhay with ritika at the award function.nice to see krisha as a strong girl.good to see shivanya taking interest in her sister in law's remarriage and shikar vishwa scene was nice.good to see krisha vishwa marriage fixes and surprisingly even krisha agreed.hope this marriage works. ishani in red Saree.disha is so irritating.good reply from manas.no wonder ranveer is lost in her
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 612
Lalit clicking the family photo of RV and then saw the camera Digital display were all the members of the family were smiling happily were the photo was too a great photo.
Lalit(with a smile raised his head and saw Ranveer):Sir perfect photo sir..
RV(shook his head as okay):hmm okay.. (seeing all in the family):Thanks to all of you for participating in the photograph. (all smiled back to Ranveer were he immediately saw Pratik):Pratik..
Pratik(seeing Ranveer):Haan Ranveer..
RV:Immediately bring your laptop with internet router and then connect to Business world Live channel. 
Shikhar(hearing it):For what Ranveer?
RV(seeing Shikhar):haan let me tell it Shikhar(seeing everyone):Not only to Shikhar for everyone I am going to tell it. Today Rithika is in London and she is going to receive her award and she said it is being telecast live in Business world channel.We don't have TV in hall so only I am telling Pratik to bring the Laptop in that let all of us see Rithika receiving the award. we were busy in photo shoot till now I hope she would have not received the award yet. If she has received means we have missed to see that but By chance If she will be receiving here after only means we can see that know?
Raj Narayan:That is so nice RV. 
RV:Haan Uncle
pratik:let me bring the Laptop now. (Ranveer shook his head as okay to him were then he started to walk towards the stairs).
Lalit showing the photo of the family of RV in the digital display of the camera to Gokul and was discussing were finishing the discussion. 
Lalit:Tk wait let me ask for a place for us to do the transfer of the data to our Laptop and come. 
Gokul:Haan let me too come our bags are near Sofa only. 
Lalit:Haan come
They both started to walk towards RV were all the family members were so happily discussing the moment of being together with everyone were smiling to each other happily were Ranveer too was having Raagini in his hands were Ishani was standing next to him were Shikhar, Shivanya, Krisha were lovingly talking to Raagini were Raagini too was responding cutely to them.All were having a happy moment in the hall were Lalit and Gokul came together near RV and seeing him. 
Gokul:Sir..
RV(laughing to Shikhar and hearing Gokul calling him turned and saw him):Haan Mr. Gokul. 
Gokul:Sir we need to transfer your Interview Audio and the photographs to our Laptops and then mail that to Mr. Bhagadur now itself. where can we sit and do this work sir?
RV:Haan go to the corner of the hall there will be three sofa and tea poi sit there and work. Let me sent tea for you both at least now have the tea its almost(holding Raagini well and saw his watch and seeing Gokul):Its going to be 4 o clock know?
Gokul:Hmm okay sir..
Telling it Gokul went to the sofa were few people were sitting in the sofa and have started to chat and he took his bag were Lalit too coming behind Gokul took his hand back in his one hand and with other hand he held the camera were both Gokul and Lalit were about to walk. 
RV(seeing Gokul):Mr. Gokul ek minute(Gokul and Lalit stood were he seeing Ramu who was talking with Mala and her husband):Ramu..
Ramu(hearing Ranveer calling him walked and came to him):Sir. 
RV(showing Gokul and Lalit):Take them to the sofa and tea poi that is in the corner of the hall. 
Ramu:Tk(seeing both Gokul and Lalit):Come sir.(he started to walk were Lalit and Gokul with their bags started to walk with him).
RV(as soon as Lalit Gokul moved with Ramu seeing Mala):Mala..
Mala(smiling to her son and seeing RV as he called her):Haan Bhaiya..
RV:Make tea for everyone and serve them. Give tea to that interviewer and Photographer they will be in the corner of the hall sofa. 
Mala:Tk Bhaiya(she saw everyone in the hall and counted the members in her heart and then counting both Gokul and Lalit too started to walk towards the Kitchen).
Pratik (brought the Laptop with a internet router in his hands and came to the hall and coming to the family members): I brought the Laptop).
All who were chatting hearing Pratik's voice saw him were Ranveer smiling to Shivanya and Ishani saw Pratik. 
Ranveer(seeing Pratik):Haan Pratik set the Laptop in the tea poi let elders sit in the sofa and others can stand behind the sofa and see the Laptop. 
All(in a chorus):Okay..
Pratik immediately kept the Laptop in the tea poi and then he kept the router and he started to turn on the devices were he sat in the floor in front of the Laptop were Amba, Baa, Kailash sat in the common sofa. Mithesh, Chaitali sat in individual sofas were Laxmi with Parul and Laxmi's husband with Sharman stood behind the sofa were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands, Ishani, Shikhar, Shivanya, Raj Narayan, Krisha, Kanchan everyone stood close to each other behind the sofa were Manas came and stood having Krish in his hands next to Sharman. Nitin came and stood near the sofa next to Kailash who was sitting in the sofa. 
Devarsh(still standing in the upstairs with Disha near him with a irritated face):Did you hear that Rithika too went to the next level in her life. 
Disha:Haan she is a intelligent girl only but she was using it in the evil way but our good heart sister gave her a idea and turned her into a business woman. 
Devarsh:haan everything is because of Ishani only. 
They both had a irritated face and were seeing what was happening in the hall. 
Pratik connected to the internet and then he clicked to the link of Business world live telecast and then he moved and sat in the floor itself making everyone to see the screen were the award function of LONDON AWARDS FOR STOCK BROKING was being telecasted as said by Rithika. All with a happy smile were seeing the Laptop screen. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): I wish Rithika should get the award after this only. If she has already got the award means..(before he could tell the next word).
Ishani:haan surely we won't miss that happy moment here after only she will receive don't worry. (she gave a smile to Ranveer).
Ranveer(smiling to Ishani and saw Raagini who was in his hands):Baby see the Laptop(he showed the Laptop to Raagini).
Raagini shook her head as okay and she saw the Laptop screen were everyone with a eager face were seeing the Award function in the Laptop screen. They were giving the award on each category one by one. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay's mother was still sitting with a irritated face in the chair in the dinning table were she was able to hear the smiling sound of Aarti, Vikram and Uttam whenever they showed Rithika in the TV while covering the audience side.Hearing that sound she had a irked face. 
RV MANSION..
As all were seeing the Laptop for almost 20 minutes were Mala after a while brought a big tray having many tea cups in it and then she brought to each one and started to serve tea to everyone. All were taking each cup for each of them and they started to sip the tea from the cup were when the tea cups were over in the tray she started to walk to the kitchen to get the another round of tea for the rest of the people who didn't get the tea. After a few minutes she then brought the tray with many tea cups in the tray were she started to serve the tea to the rest of the people were all had the tea cups in their hands and were sipping the tea and were seeing the Laptop screen. 
Raagini(seeing Ranveer sipping the tea):Papa mein..
Ranveer(seeing the Laptop screen and hearing Raagini and seeing her):Want tea?
Raagini:hmm
Ranveer(seeing Ishani near him): Ishani Raagini is asking tea
Ishani(sipping the tea and seeing the Laptop and then hearing Ranveer's voice turning to him):Cutie pie..
Raagini(saw Ishani and then showed the cup in her hand):Mama mein..
Ishani(with a smile took the cup to Raagini's mouth):hmm sip now..
Raagini cutely sip the tea cup and then she drank some tea were Ishani then took the tea cup from her lips and gave a smile to Raagini were Raagini too cutely smiled to Ishani were Ishani started to drink the rest of the tea. 
Mala took another two cups towards the corner of the hall for both Gokul and Lalit were she going there were she saw both Lalit and Gokul working in the Laptop and were discussing between them were Mala went to them and kept the tea cups in the tea poi. 
Mala:Both of you have the tea. 
Gokul and Lalit(taking their eyes from the Laptop and seeing Mala):Haan okay thank you..
Mala giving a okay head shake to them started to walk were both Gokul and Lalit continued their work. Mala went to the kitchen and then brought tray in her hand to get the empty cups from everyone when they finish the tea were after few minutes all seeing the award function in the Laptop were finishing their tea were as soon as they finished the tea Mala started to collect the empty cup from everyone in the tray were when she finished the collecting of the cup and started to move towards the kitchen that was the moment in the Laptop screen. 
Host(in the mike):We all know London awards for stock broking is even great in appreciating the talents from other countries too. This category of award is for the other country honorable business people. In that category the first award is "BEST STARTUP OUTSOURCING COMPANY" Award. This company has its office in India and they are partner with a big company in our country. Being a start up they gave a good profit hence we selected this company for this award. Now to give this award let me welcome Mrs. Carolina Michel to hand over this award. 
As he said this in the mike a London woman having a pop cut and wearing a long frock came to the stage were all were clapping their hands were a volunteer girl immediately came to the stage with a award in the tray and showed it to Carolina were she took the award in her hand and waited for the host to announce the awardee. 
Host:So now the best startup outsourcing company goes to Zaveri broking of India. I am welcoming Ms. Rithika Zaveri to come on stage and collect the award please..
All of them clapped their hands were Nirbhay having a smile turned and saw Rithika were Rithika too saw Nirbhay were her face was so much emotional were Nirbhay with a smile signed her to go and get the award were Rithika got up from her chair were the camera covered her and she kept her bag in her seat and then she started to walk towards the stage were she was able to hear the clapping sound as she was walking towards the stage were the clapping sound brought the slideshow of Ishani saving her when she was stabbed and the way Ishani took her to her home and took care of her and the way Ishani forgave her and the way Ishani gave her idea to do the business and RV teaching her the concepts in the business and she started to get in the stairs of the stage thinking all these things. 
RV MANSION..
All clapped their hands with a smile seeing Rithika going to the stage to get the awards. 
Shivanya(seeing Rithika and then seeing Shikhar near her):Rithika is so beautiful Shikhar. 
Shikhar:Haan few days she was not looking good as she was bad in her character but now she got back to her real character that made her more beautiful now. 
Shivanya gave a smile to Shikhar and shook her head as yes were Shikhar smiling to her were both of them again saw the Laptop screen were now Rithika went to the stage were Carolina hugged Rithika were she too hugged her back and Carolina gave the award to Rithika were Rithika got the award in her hand with a emotional face were host immediately came to Rithika and gave a wireless mike in her hand. 
Host:Few words Ms. Rithika Zaveri..
Rithika(who was seeing the award in her hand hearing host voice saw him and then giving a formal smile got the mike in her hand and saw the business people crowd):Hello everyone. Thanks for selecting my company for this award. We are just a startup company but this award will be the tonic for us to achieve more in this stock broking field.(showing the award): I don't know whether my friend is watching this show or not but If she is seeing let me tell her she is the one who is the real owner of this award. (with a emotional face):I dedicate this award to you my good friend Ishani vaghela. 
As she said this Ishani who was seeing the program had a what to tell face were she didn't know what to react were all the other family members saw Ishani with a proud smile were Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were the way Ishani's forgiveness changed Rithika to this extreme again was making him love his wife more than anything in this world. 
Rithika(continuing):The next person is the person who thought me what is stock broking. Without him I would have not even know the right meaning for stock broking. I would like to dedicate this award to the Indian stock broking King Mr.RV.
Hearing it all had a happy smile were all of them saw Ranveer and smiled to him with proud face were Ishani saw Ranveer and smiled to him were he too smiled back to her.
Host(seeing Rithika):You are a beautiful business woman. If you have a idea to marry please tell us surely some businessman will be ready to marry you.
Rithika(with a great smile seeing Nirbhay): Other than my Nirbhay no one can marry me and I am sure no one can keep me happy like him. 
Host:Wow lucky guy. Where is Mr. Nirbhay?
Rithika(seeing Nirbhay and showed him with her hand and then in the mike):That pink color shirt man is my man. 
All of them saw Nirbhay were Nirbhay's eyes were seeing only Rithika were Rithika too saw Nirbhay and smiled to him. 
Rithika(holding the mike and seeing Nirbhay): Till today I was thinking about marrying him but from now when he is okay to tie the knot to me I am too ready now. 
Nirbhay hearing it had a happy smile now were at the same time..
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Aarti(with a happy smile):Wow Bhaiya's marriage is fixed...
Vikram:yes...(he hugged Aarti from side).
Uttam too had a happy smile were Nirbhay's mother who saw the TV now sitting in the dinning table chair and hearing what Rithika said was having a anger face. 
RV MANSION..
Shikhar(with a smile hearing what Rithika said):Arrey that is a great news. 
RV(seeing Shikhar):haan Rithika and Nirbhay got committed to each other Shikhar. Now Rithika's marriage is almost fixed and her life is too almost settled. 
Shikhar:Haan sure..
All of them again saw the Laptop screen were Rithika telling thanks to all and then gave the mike in the hands of host and then having the award in her hand she started to walk in the stairs and she got down and she came back to her seat were she saw Nirbhay with a smile were Nirbhay giving a smile to her took her bag from her seat and saw her with a cute smile. 
Nirbhay:Sit Ms. Rithika Zaveri. 
Rithika(shook her head as no):Mrs. Rithika Singh.(telling it she sat in the seat next to Nirbhay and saw him with a smile).
Nirbhay too smiled back to her were that said they will be surely for each other in the upcoming days. 
RV MANSION..
RV(with a smile seeing Pratik):Okay Pratik turn off the Laptop..
Pratik:hmm okay(he started to turn off the Laptop).
all of them took their eyes from the Laptop screen were Shikhar seeing everyone. 
Shikhar:With this happy news of Rithika now I am too going to tell a news about our family. 
Ishani:What is it Shikhar?
Shikhar(with a happy smile): Krisha is going to get marriage and we have seen a guy called Vishwa who is Shivanya's Uncle son. Their family are okay with Krisha's past and they are ready to accept her. 
Ishani:Wow that is another great news soon Krisha's life is too going to settle down. 
All were so happy and were smiling to each other happily were Chaitali alone was having a not liking face now. 
Amba:All are happy now.
Baa:Haan here after all of us will be happy for sure. 
Kanchan:haan Baa here after everyone will have smile only in their lips. 
Devarsh(hearing it with a anger face):This Krisha is going to get married.
Disha(seeing Devarsh):Don't get anger too much. Krisha will get married and you can't do anything so better shut up and see what is happening in the hall alone. 
Devarsh(too with a what to do face):Haan other that we both can never do anything useful. (he saw Disha with a silent face Disha too saw him and gave a impossible head shake and saw the hall again).
All of them smiled thinking about being everyone together were Ranveer and Ishani with shivanya were smiling were that was the moment Gokul and Lalit came to RV were Lalit was having his camera in his hand. 
Lalit:RV sir we sent your Interview and told the hints of your interview to Bhagadur sir. As we told you talked about your mother, Baa he is wanting your images individual with them to print it in between the interview. We will put the family photo in cover page. 
RV:hmm okay you can...(seeing Ishani):Get Raagini Ishani..
Ishani:haan(seeing Raagini opened her hands):Come baby..
Raagini immediately came to Ishani's hands were Ranveer then walked in front of the sofa and came to Amba. 
RV(seeing Amba):Maa they want my photos with you and Baba and then my photo with Baa so one by one you all come they will click the photo..
Amba:Haan first take Baa(seeing Baa):Baa you go with Ranveer..
Baa(hearing it got up from the sofa):Tk..
Ranveer started to walk some distance from the sofa were Baa too came and stood with him were Lalit immediately went and stood opposite to them and asked Ranveer to put hand over Baa were he did it were both Baa and Ranveer smiled were Lalit clicked the image of them. Ranveer then said Baa to sent Amba and Kailash were she went by shaking her head as okay to Ranveer were by that time all of them joining as group were chatting were Sharman and Parul with Laxmi and her husband were chatting happily. Shivanya, Shikhar, and their family with Ishani and Raagini were chatting. Mithesh and Chaitali were as usual fighting with comedy. 
Amba and Kailash came to Ranveer were they too stood beside Ranveer on each side and three of them smiled were Lalit clicked their image were Amba and Kailash too smiling to Ranveer started to move were Amba saw for Raagini and seeing her with Ishani she walked and went to Ishani and got Raagini from her and she smiled to shikhar's family and talking to them and after few seconds she started to move to the sofa and she sat in the sofa and started to play with her granddaughter. 
Lalit and Gokul seeing the photos in the digital display of the camera started to discuss among themselves were Ranveer waited for them to conclude their discussion. After a solid 5 minutes..
Lalit(seeing RV):Everything is perfect sir. you said few good points about your wife so we need both of your image to print it in between the interview. 
RV(with a formal smile):Haan let me call her(he saw for Ishani were as his family was chatting with each other standing in the hall in groups he didn't see Ishani any where were he saw near Shikhar's family too she was not there that time were he saw for Raagini and getting Raagini being with Amba had a doubtful face and then again he glanced through the hall and saw Ishani near the dinning table area were she saw pouring the water in the glass from the jug were seeing Ishani there and with a smile and seeing Lalit):Wait here let me bring my wife..
Lalit:okay sir.
RV started to walk towards dinning area to call Ishani for the photo.
LONDON..
Rithika having her award in her one hand were now Nirbhay was holding her other hand were both of them were seeing each other eyes too were both were surely in love that was completely sure. 
NIRBHAY'S MUMBAI HOUSE..
Nirbhay's mother was thinking about revenging both Ranveer and Ishani thinking they are responsible for Naina's dead without even thinking that her wrong brought of her daughter only took Naina to the level of suicide she was thinking to revenge Ranveer and Ishani. 
RV MANSION..
Ranveer(came to Ishani were Ishani finishing drinking the water and she kept the glass in the table were he held her hand): Ishani come with me.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Kahan?
Ranveer:Arrey they want your and my photo so come..
Ishani:Why my photo and all?
Ranveer:To print in between the interview they want our photo come..(he started to pull her along with him and 
brought Ishani to the place were Lalit and Gokul were and saw both of them):Mr. Lalit we are ready..
Lalit(seeing RV):Okay sir we want a bit stylish Image of both of you. (seeing Ishani): you stand keeping your back in RV sir chest. RV sir put your hand in your pant pocket and both of you smile seeing the camera. 
RV and Ishani shook their head as okay to him and stood as Lalit said were Lalit saw the way both RV and Ishani was standing and he gave a okay head shake were he saw his camera were his camera was showing some message were he saw his digital display and started to operate it. 
Lalit(seeing RV):Sir few seconds you both stand like this itself let me make my camera ready..
RV:hmm okay(he seeing Ishani standing close to him hitting her back in his chest and lowering his head to Ishani's ears):So nice to see our family like this know?
Ishani(hearing it saw Ranveer turning lightly): hmm both our families are so happy with each other(she saw the whole hall were complete family was happily smiling with each other and seeing Ranveer): Really your love has made both Parekh and vaghela together. 
Ranveer:Not only my love both of our unity is the base for our family union always. Our both love will keep our families united so that we should never think to depart our ways. 
Ishani:We saw all the troubles nothing were able to separate us completely. Here after there are no trouble balance in our life I think.So surely there is no separation too. 
Ranveer:haan right Mrs. Vaghela
Both Ranveer and Ishani were smiling well to each other were that was the moment Lalit making his camera well. 
Lalit(seeing RV):RV sir both of you smile seeing the camera standing like this itself. 
RV and Ishani shook their head as okay and saw the camera were Ishani smiled standing hitting her back to Ranveer's chest were Ranveer putting his hand inside his pant pocket smiled seeing the camera were Lalit clicked a beautiful couple image of Ranveer and Ishani and he saw the photo of Ishveer in the digital display were the photo was looking like:

To be continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
STWB25 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
⭐️ πŸ˜­πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ

SPLENDID MASTERPIECE β€οΈ
thank you 1 million times Sakshi for a wonderful Ishveer story! You are an amazing person and I really can't thank you enough for this beautiful journey! it was EPIC! πŸ€—
thanks for uniting all the readers of this wonderful tale who stuck with Ishveer and became friends here! you are an EXTRAORDINARY human and we love you to bits!!!
Stay awesome have an amazing life ahead!! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—❀️
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi big sorry for late reply 

Cutipie is totally naughty playing with lipstick on ranveer face 
Ishu admiring ranveer scenes were awesome 
Photo session were too good 
All scenes were very nice

Final photo click of ishveer is amazing. 

Sad to know that the ff has been ended. 

Thank you for the pms. 

Hereafter no one will be visiting this forum often.  It was all because matsh was reliving in our thoughts 
Thank you and lots of love 
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Sakshi, apologies for the delay. I will reply you very soon. Just reading previous updates of this FF. It's sad that this FF came to an end. This was an amazing journey and thank you so, so much for this.

Are you going to write something else too? I hope you do. You have such a fan following here!