Nani08 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
It is mostly every indian typical girl story. But still thanks for sharing _/\_
salley145 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nani08

It is mostly every indian typical girl story. But still thanks for sharing _/\_

Thanks for commenting but it seems u don't like my ff?
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 35:Confronting Her

Meher came out of that place and sat in the car she came in and picked her phone and on seeing Abeer's call, she sighed.

Meher: lallu, isko kya pata ke...kya bolun main bhi?

She smirked while smiling and called him back. He received it immediately.

Meher: hello baby, lunch ke liye kuchh bhejoon tumhe?

Abeer: lunch, dinner hota rahega, tum kahan ho is waqt? Jhoot mat bolna, tumhari boss ka phone aya tha k ek ghanta hogaya phir bhi tum wahan nahi gai ho.

Meher: oye hallo, tumhare liye surprise plan kar rahi hoon, galat mat samjho mujhe

Abeer: achha? Kyun? Konsa event aanay wala hai?

Meher: oh please Mr.stalker, tum mere pati ho k detective ho k itnay sawal kar rahay ho?

Abeer: pati hoon tumhara, haq hai mera tum par, tumhari fikar horahi thi isliye poochh raha tha, tumko kya hogaya hai? Pehle subha itni si baat par gussa, phir tumhara office ki chhuti karna without reason, phir ab attitude dikha rahi ho? What's the reason?

Meher: sarr na charho mere Mr.Malhotra (she sighed and tried to cool herself while he got shocked) sorry baba, ainda nahi hoga, main agar saamne hoti toh sit-ups bhi kar leti, kaan pakar leti, ghutnay tekk deti apnay tumharay liye, saamne nahi hoon na, sari problem hi yeh hai, main ajaun tumhare saamne? Hmm?

Abeer: theek hai.

Call disconnected. She smiled.

Meher: shukar maan gaya.

She drove away while he traced her location and saved it.

Abeer: phir ek jhoot, ye jaga to bohat sunsaan hai, yeh yahan kya karegi? I will go to that place tomorrow before coming here. Kuchh toh hai wahan pe.

Just then the door of his studio opened and Meher walked inside. She held her ears and kneeled down near his feet.

Meher: sorry baby (she held his feet and he was just too stunned to react), I can also do sit-ups for you.

She stood up and does it saying sorry whenever she sat down during it but he stopped her and nodded in negative cupping her cheek and they shared a hug, she smiled and he noticed his tiffin in her hand as they parted away.

Meher: main tumhare saath time spend karna chahti thi isliye main office nahi gai, tumhe toh pata hai main tumse kitna pyaar karti hoon, chalo ab mere jaanay se pehle surprise toh dekhlo.

She opened the tiffin box and the aroma that spread in the air made his mouth watery. It contained dosa and idli.

Abeer: wow Meher, biwi ho toh tum jaisi, yeh tumhe bananay ata hai? Arey wah

She smiled at his comment. He tasted both of them one by one.

Abeer: umm yummy, tum chef banchuki ho, ek dum maa k jaisa taste hai, itna achha toh restaurant walay bhi nahi banatay. Ab issi baat pe kissi milegi.

He kissed her cheek and they ate together and she went bidding him bye. Later, Anurag came to him.

Abeer: namaste dad
Anurag: baray khush lag rahay ho? Kya chal raha hai?

He asked teasingly and Abeer told him how Meher made his favorite dishes for him and learnt within one day and how the taste was just like his mother.

Anurag: wah
Abeer: mujhe kuchh or bhi batana tha

Anurag asked and he told about the recent happenings after he promised not to tell Meher, he also told her how he caught her lie that she's planning a surprise for him but actually she was somewhere else at that time.

Anurag: Meher ko kya hogaya? Pehle to tumse aise baat nahi karti thi.

Then he told about Aditi's threat and how she gave him a blooded chit with Meher's name and all the happenings after she came home that night.

Anurag: mujhe lagta hai she's not our Meher.

Abeer: lekin aisa kyun lagta hai aapko? Uski shakal toh same hai.

Anurag: tum bohat bholay ho, kya tumko nahi pata Aditi jaise log kya kartay hai? Humshakal se asli larki ko replace kar detay hain, tum uspe nazar rakho, kuchh toh ek aisi nishaani hogi jo sirf tumko pata ho?

Abeer recalled the scene of his birthday.
Flashback:(from chp 16)

Meher: I want to change my clothes but my body is paining.

He made her sit on bed and sat behind her.
Abeer: where is it paining?
Meher: on my back.
Abeer: I will make it fine.

He moved her hair in front and she smiled. He saw his name's tattoo on her back. Firstly she just had one letter tattoo but now she got full name. It was visible only half so he slid down her zip a little and she closed her eyes to feel his touch. He kissed the tattoo and realized the pain was a drama to show him tattoo.

Abeer: you're good at giving surprises.
Meher: thank u
Abeer: but you tolerated so much pain for me?
Meher: everything is fair in love.

She smiled and he kissed her cheek making her blush hard.
Flashback end.

Abeer: han vo tattoo jo usne meri birthday pe mere liye banwaya tha.

Anurag: bas, aqalmand k liye ishara hi kaafi hai. Tumko pata hai ke tumhe kya karna hai, whenever you do romance, distract her and do it.

Abeer smiled at him.

Anurag: or us jaga pe main jaunga, kya pata mera shak yakeen mein badal jaye, waise to mushkil hai mere liye us par shak karna, uski jasoosi karna, lekin uski safety k liye main dunia bhi chhor dunga.

Abeer looked on and thought that if everyone has such father then no one will ever face problems. Later at night, Meher and Abeer were in their room, he tried getting romantic with her and slowly laid her. She stared at him as he neared her. He kissed her forehead and cheek.

Meher: kiss kardo na lips par.

He was stunned by her words, this was what Aditi used to say to him but he took it as a coincidence and smashed his lips with hers. They parted away and she turned her back towards him shying away and he took this an opportunity to check for tattoo.

Edited by salley145 - 6 years ago
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM,Dear.😊
It was Amazing Part.😊
Mehbeer Conversation was so Nice.😊
The Flashback part about Tatoo was so Interesting.😊
Mehbeer Got a Doubt that Meher is Aditi,it was so Interesting.😊
The Story is getting So Interesting.😊
Please Update Next Part soon.😊
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
loved it
continue soon
thnks 4 pm
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Now abeer and anurag doubt if its fake meher. Nice. Hope they reach the truth soon. Though its fake meher mehbeer scenes were romantic
salley145 thumbnail
Chp 36~Who's Behind The Mask?

As she turned her back towards him shying after breaking the kiss, he took this an opportunity to check for tattoo. He moved all her hair in front and acted like about to kiss her but then got off her and sat a little far.

Meher: why did u stop? Continue.

Abeer: vo mujhe kuchh kaam hai main abhi aya.

Before she could reply, he stood up and went out of the room leaving behind a grumpy Meher. As he stepped outside, he went in kitchen and then went to Lakshmi's room.

Abeer: Maa

She was standing near the wall decorating the room with her photos with Abeer and turned back to him. He entered and she sat on the bed with him.

Abeer: Maa, mujhe kuch batana hai aapko.
Maa: bol

He told her about all the recent happenings and how he saw that there wasn't any tattoo on her back and that she was someone else and not the Meher they knew.

Lakshmi: usne yeh nahi bataya k kis tarha usne mere banaye khanay ko apna banaya hua kaha?

Abeer: sach Maa? Vo aapne banaya tha? I was too surprised that how can someone learn too early.

Lakshmi: Meher ka behavior bohat change hogaya hai, bohat ajeeb se react karti hai vo, kuchh to hai Jo vo chhupa rahi hai.

Abeer gets thinking and asked.

Abeer: kuchh or bhi hua kya?

Lakshmi: han, wo mujhse aise baat karti hai jaise usay mujhse nafrat ho, usne kaha k ab tujhe meri koi zarurat nahi or wo hi tera sab kuchh hai, mujhe woh khud is ghar mein lai or ab aisa bartao kar rahi hai.

Abeer: Maa mujhe aapki hi sab se ziada zarurat hai, sorry Maa

Lakshmi: tu sorry nahi bol, us pe nazar rakh.

Abeer: jee maa

Meher who was standing on the entrance eavesdropped on their conversation and smirked.

Meher said in her heart: tum dono ka is tarha mujh pe doubt karna toh bilkul sahi hai, lekin dekhna, ek din tum mujhe apna lo gay Abeer.

She went before they could feel her presence. Abeer received a call and immediately received it after seeing it's Anurag.

Abeer: Namaste dad

Anurag: namaste beta, main us jaga pe gaya tha or wahan main ne dekha k ek larki wahan bandhi hui thi lekin andheray ki waja se shakal na dekh paya, or main nazdeek jata, us se pehle gunday agaye or mujhe bhaagna para, agar wo meri Meher hui toh?

Abeer: aap tension na lo, or apka shak bilkul sahi tha, yeh Meher nahi jo humare ghar mein reh rahi hai.

Anurag: beta ab tum hi kuchh karo, pata nahi meri bachi kahan hogi.

Abeer: ji, main hi dekhunga, aap wahan mat jaiye ga, gundo ne hathapaai karli toh apko kuchh hojayega, Meher se apka ghaao dekha nahi jayega, main hi jaunga wahan.

Call disconnected and Abeer left the room and called someone.

Abeer: hallo Anshika, teri help ki zarurat paregi yar.

They planned something against fake Meher. He went to his room disconnecting the call and saw Meher asleep. He got sad recalling how real Meher always waited for him to come and then sleep with her hugging her. He looked at all the pics of Meher.

Abeer (in his heart): bas ek baar mil jao monster ki pari, phir tumhe apne se baandh k rakhunga, phir us Aditi ko nahi chhorunga, ab toh neend hi nahi ayegi kiun k tum nahi ho na. I will have to get some proof against this fakie and take u with me.

He called her name and got to know she's asleep and opened her cupboard and checked for proofs against her but got nothing until he saw a suitcase and opened it, he searched and got a mask, he smirked. Next day, he and Meher went to beach after office and sat in the sand, not that he loved this fake Meher but he wanted to know more information about her. They both were silent until the silence was broken by Abeer.

Abeer: tumhe yaad hai humara promise?
Meher: haan, k chahay tum jitna bhi gussa ho, main tumhe calm karne k liye humesha rahungi.

He smirked: achha? Yeh konsa promise hai? Or kab kiya main ne yeh promise? Are you sure this is what I am talking about?

Meher: tumne kiya toh tha.

Abeer: mujhe sab pata hai

Fear appeared on her face.
Meher: kya pata hai tumhe? I am telling the truth.

Abeer: no, maybe I can refresh your memory baby

He said stressing on the word baby and she stared at him.

Abeer: we promised we will never separate.

Meher: oh, I remember.

Abeer: so u may also remember what I told u on our honeymoon trip while we were on the swing?

Meher became dull.

Abeer: bolo bolo (on seeing her quiet he said) oh and do u remember giving me mom's made food and claiming it as made by u? (Meher started crying and he held her face making her look at him) kya hua? Kiun rorahi ho? Darr lag raha hai? (She nodded in negative) pakka? Theek hai chalo rona band karo koi faida nahi (he stood up and held her arm pulling her up) chalo.

She froze on her place and he held her wrist and twisted it behind her back.

Meher: ahhh

She cried even more as he moved her hair in front and looked at the place on her back where there was supposed to be a tattoo of his name only if she was real Meher.

Abeer: mere naam ka tattoo kahan gaya Meher? Bolo na.

She was too scared of him now and looked back at him with pain in her eyes.
Meher: pls bohat dard horaha hai chhoro.

He picked her on his shoulder with her legs continuously moving as he took her to car and threw her on backseat and drove off. As they reached home, he pulled her out and took her inside to their room while she was very scared of him. As they went to their room, the sight in front of him made him smirk and she was shocked.
Abeer: wah baby, tumne bataya nahi k tumhari ek twin bhi hai jo hubahu tumhari jaisi dikhti hai.

There was one more Meher in their room, the difference was just that the Meher that stood next to Abeer was wearing a western dress and the Meher that was in front of them was in traditional saree. Meher that was beside him said I am Meher and not her. The other Meher said she is Meher and Abeer acted as confused.

Abeer: uh oh, larrna band karo.

The other Meher came in front of them and the girl that was beside him got angry. The other girl in western clothes forwarded her hand towards her face and pulled the mask off her face and it was Anshika in Meher's mask.
Meher: dekha? Ab toh believe karo mujhpe.

Abeer signed Anshika and she pulled the mask off her face and it was Aditi in Meher's mask.

Anshika: Aditi, oho, Meher ki jaga lene ki koshish ki? Kahan hai Meher?

It was Aditi that was living with Abeer as Meher.

Abeer: and didn't u marry Viraj on 14th Feb?

Aditi: sab batati hoon, lekin please understand I love u, always have, always will.

Abeer: bakwas band karo or line pe aao.

Aditi: tumhe 14th Feb pe apni shahdi ka bahana kar k bulana toh ek jhoot tha, taakey tum aao or main tumko propose karoon, lekin tum Meher k saath busy hogaye, palat k nahi dekha meri taraf tumne, isliye yeh plan kiya tha, lekin tum na aye or maine tabhi soch liya tha k main apni jaga wapis le kar rahoon gi, I couldn't help it Abeer. Paaglon ki tarha pyaar karti thi tumhe, tumhare bager nahi reh sakti thi.

Abeer: mere bager nahi reh sakti thi lekin mera dil torr k khush reh sakti thi? Mujhe thappar maar sakti thi? Viraj se pyaar kar sakti thi? Meri condition jaan'ne k bawajood mujhe akela chor sakti thi? Bolo

Aditi: I am sorry

Abeer: ab sorry ka kya faida? Meher ne apni jaga li hai tumhari nahi, tumne uski jaga li thi lekin tum bhool gai koi kisi ki jaga kabhi nahi lesakta, jaraha hoon apni Meher ko lenay.

She held his wrist and pulled him.

Aditi: no u can't go, vo pal jo humne saath mein kaatay, vo saal, har moment or memories jo humne banai, kya uski koi keemat nahi? Say na Abeer, every time u said u love me, u hugged me, u kissed me, kya uski koi keemat nahi?

Abeer: nahi, koi keemat nahi hai.

He was about to go but she aimed a gun at him.
Aditi: Mr.Abeer Malhotra, agar apni jan pyari hai, toh sochna bhi mat jaanay ka.

Abeer: han han maar do mujhe, baray gunn ga rahi thi apne pyaar k, ayi bari apnay pyaar ki keemat wali.

Aditi: apni jan ki parwah nahi toh Anshika ki fikar karo.

She aimed a gun at Anshika.

Abeer: goli neechay karo, maaf kiya tumhe, I love u Aditi.

Aditi dropped the gun and smiled.

Aditi: kya kaha?

Abeer: I love u.

She hugged him making Anshika shocked. He hugged her too and winked at Anshika. She smiled aware of his plan and showed him thumbs up.

Aditi: shahdi karlo na mujhse. Mujhe apna bana lo.
Abeer: sure, kal hi pundit ayengay moorat k liye, we will get our kundlis checked and will marry on appropriate time, or Meher ka chapter closed.

He said still hugging her smirking at Anshika.
Abeer said in heart: chapter to tera close hoga or vo bhi humesha k liye, kundli meri nahi, Viraj ki hogi or shahdi bhi, or main rahunga apni Meher k saath.

He smiled.

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow amazing update dear
loved it
continue soon
thnks 4 pm