Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: noorie_

Sadaf๐Ÿค—

It's been ages and I'm not sure if you remember me! (noorie from the first IPK forum in case you forgot and i'm embarrassing myself๐Ÿคฃ)
But I totally knew it was you once I saw these lovely lovely words of yours after like yearsss! 
I've missed your writing! Decided to pop by here and didn't recognize your new user..but then I realized๐Ÿ˜†

Hey Hie Noorie! ๐Ÿค— How are you doing girl ? Its so great to see ya again back in IPPKND now IPPKND 3 and I'm glad that you haven't forgot me yet and recognized through my writing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Well, we all are waiting to get the screens on fire isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜›
noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dark-Hues

Hey Hie Noorie! ๐Ÿค— How are you doing girl ? Its so great to see ya again back in IPPKND now IPPKND 3 and I'm glad that you haven't forgot me yet and recognized through my writing. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Well, we all are waiting to get the screens on fire isn't it ? ๐Ÿ˜›

I'm good! How've you been? Can't believe it's been 5 years girl! 
Haha I'm only back for Barun & ASR ๐Ÿ˜† I haven't watched a single hindi show since IPK!
Remember those good old drooling days?! We should have a IPK reunion! Where are the other guys!?

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: noorie_

I'm good! How've you been? Can't believe it's been 5 years girl! 
Haha I'm only back for Barun & ASR ๐Ÿ˜† I haven't watched a single hindi show since IPK!
Remember those good old drooling days?! We should have a IPK reunion! Where are the other guys!?

Im good girl! I know right ? Time flew away like as it was tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜ณ Even i had left and its Barun who brought me back in this place, well apart hoping for the Show to turn the best this time aswell. I have no idea regarding other peeps. ๐Ÿ˜›