LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
Main aa gayi meri Arya Varundev aur Avruk keliye . β˜ΊοΈ 
Actually all the guys in the Aryan clan are super hotties 
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Varundev and Avruk are in top demand list of forum girls it seems...😳😳.. I need to find someone soon warna sare ke sare le jayengey sab..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Melkor thumbnail

Originally posted by: BabyHimavari

pahele hi samajh jana chahiye tha u know..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•.. In BB 2 I was confused between BB sr and Bhallaldeva... and here seems same things gonna repeat with Varundev and Avruk😳😳... arey yaar kam se kam villain ko too itna good looking mat banao ki uss sey hate bhi na kar sakoon dhang se...

We are in the same boat😳😳
BB2 main Amarendra and Bhalla and Aarambh main Varundev and Avruk❀️
Hawtness is in the air.It's everywhere.Chal jaldi se ek ek ko pakad lete hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

Hawtness is in the air.It's everywhere.Chal jaldi se ek ek ko pakad lete hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

who ever imagined that a gray shaded character like Avruk would be on hot demand list..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I am searching for a worthy groom re.. re watching the eps..😳😳
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Mujhe toh sab chahiye specially varundev and abruk woh toh sirk mere hai 
All the aryans boys are such hotties hayeee 
DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --BlackSheep--

The way their demand is hiking to the sky, each Arya hottypant will end up getting at least 10 beauties. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ 
Varundev and Abhruk are "Bachhi-ki-jaan-loge-kya" type hot ! πŸ˜³
I just drool at the Arya lot non stop and then day dream about them , then fall asleep and dream about them and then wake up and fantasize about them ! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

The way their demand is hiking to the sky, each Arya hottypant will end up getting at least 10 beauties. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† β˜ΊοΈ 
10?!!😲😲..each arya  guy deserves girl of a whole kingdom...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Varundev and Abhruk are "Bachhi-ki-jaan-loge-kya" type hot ! πŸ˜³
seriously!!!... so unfair man!!...itne sare hotties ek sath....kaise jhelungi main...πŸ€ͺ
I just drool at the Arya lot non stop and then day dream about them , then fall asleep and dream about them and then wake up and fantasize about them ! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Okk... keep on dreaming abt the hottie aryas dearie!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰... meanwhile let me droll on the hot guy present in your DP and who is glancing back towards me with his intense look... haye...

DanmeiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Droolicious pics ke liye yaha kud pado πŸ˜‰
Fairy_KimBokJoo thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even though they are yet to grow on me, this post is iconic and deserves a proper response.
πŸ˜†

Personally for now, I find Devsena intensely attractive, everything about her is magnificent. The boys are good though, don't get me wrong lol. Rana and Prabhas were so immensely attractive in BB1 and BB2 that I barely find anyone coming near their sheer presence. They were soo good, ugh. I like these boys too and will let them grow on me. I already like Varun and Kayasha, Abrook too. 
Edited by Fairy_KimBokJoo - 6 years ago