Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
I was really disappointed that Divyanka won, I have no doubts that many fans voted for her but she was not deserving.
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
RIP nach ,RIP efforts,RIP hard work RIP dedication.
Shooting.Star thumbnail
I myself is a YHM follower!

DT was promoted in YHM episodes, so winning Jodi was already fixed. SP made it quite obviouse; when in YHM, cast was saying, "Ishima hi Jeetay hi" . 😆

Sadly the most undeserving couple won!

For me the real winners are AbiNam and MonaYa. These guys were brilliant dancers throughout NB. ⭐️
Trisha006 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SoHu.

She will phudkofy like a butterfly asking for roles. 😆😆

But I dont think yhm is going to end anytime soon
Star plus dramas go on and on even the next generation arrives
And then hero heroine become grandparent and then unkempt bache fir bachon ke bache phir unke jhagde.. 
YHM will continue for ten more years Atleast 😆
rosecvg thumbnail
I don't understand one thing in most of the social media fans r not happy with divik winning NB... then which fans voted them...
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
SP made it a favorite bahu competition
It doesn't look like Nach from any angle.

Lesson for others- Never compete with SP bahu, beta, Jamai, sautan etc in SP reality show. 
Edited by _IHeartFriendz_ - 6 years ago
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rosecvg

I don't understand one thing in most of the social media fans r not happy with divik winning NB... then which fans voted them...

Simple, either they bought them or manipulated the voting. Even yhm fans wasn't interested in this shit. Or all the neutral viewers were impressed by the OTT drama and voted. 🤣🤣 Which of course not true because neutral people are the first ones to question their credibility as winners. 🤣
ermegh thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The results were nothing short of a joke :D It's unfair for fans if the channel gets to decide the winning jodi based on who their 'fav bahu' is!

Any sane person would agree that both Abinam and Monaya were way more deserving than Divek. It's also unfair to Vivek to be declared as a winner due to Divyanka's popularity and cringeworthy expressions because he had genuinely improved in terms of dancing. So their victory is pretty empty, even though they have the trophy, being the rightful earners of it brings happiness.

As fans of other than the winning jodi, I wonder what we can do to let the channel know that they can't fool us. Let's respond in a way that creates change rather than whining about the totally BS results. Ideas needed :)

Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Honestly ANY couple from day 1 deserved to win except pda attention seeking couple. They never improved or did anything worthwhile to claim the trophy!!!!! Star Plus really has lost all its creditabilty in its true sense. They played a very unfair game and is giving this couple more permission to do their chichorapan!!!! 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rosecvg

I have been asking the same.Then who the hell voted for them?
Edited by OnepoundChic - 6 years ago