Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uluvmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
interesting CH...maan as alone rude B.man but closed to his friends karan & yash & mira like as  his sis... omg geet as a special child... hope she should be always in safe hand...hate her mama's family... excited for update..thanks for pm..!!
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
👏  congrats for new story...  interesting CS...

waiting for next update
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb cs n pro waiting for story
AisiDeewangi thumbnail
congrats dear
thanks for pm
prolouge was interesting
thanks for pm dear
Roopa_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice character sketch ... Geet is a special child ...  Interesting ... Update soon
EVIL_ANGEL thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for posting the CH..
beautiful ch..
very interesting..
waiting for the chapter.. :)
tnx fr pm !!
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hamara Rishta 2

Part. 1.

A sweet, cute innocent girl was moving from one room to another while holding her teddy in one hand and in other hand she was holding books and as she was looking for her brother and then she thought.

G. Uff bhai where are you I have seen you every-where but you are no-where and now walking from last 10 minutes my legs are paining sachii (she made a cute but then suddenly something hit her brain and she said to herself) I have check every-where but not in study room Geet to bhii na har jagha check kiya par study room nahin ho na hoo bhai study room main hoon gayye {I know my brother will be in study room if he is not any-where}. She went to sudy room where she saw her brother was working, she went towards him and said him) Karan bhai you are sitting here and I am finding you everywhere (Karan look at his sister who was looking cute he smile at her and then said her.

K. Sorry princess I was busy in my work so didn't saw the time but what are you doing here, its late you should sleep my now (she give him her brother cute puppy look and said him.

G. Bhai you know I will never sleep without you and I am also studying because after 3 days I have to submit my science and after week i have to submit my math project and I had almost complete my sscience project but now I am having problem to solve these equation will you help me (Karan look at her and off his laptop and kept it aside as he know now his time will be his princess and then said her.

K. Come princess(she happily went and sit with him and then he start to help her in study and they were study when an aged women enter in study and seeing both working and sometime Karan say a jock which make his sister Geet happy and seeing this she made face but then she put forced smile on her face and then enter in study and said them.

W. Karan Geet beta have this (they both look her and then smile at them and then Karan said her.

K. Mami you should take rest and you should have given these to servant he would have have gave us (her mami smile at him and then said him.

M. You know you both are like my children and I like to do your work and now come on Geet beta drink your milk and you had your coffee (they both start to have it and seeing them having it she smile evilly and then she said to Karan) Karan beta me and you mama jii are going to our house for one to two week as he had some work and we are going tomorrow (Karan give her small smile and then said her.

K. Okk Mami if you need anything then don't hesitate to ask from me (her mami nodded her head but Geet said her.

G. Mami I will miss you (her mami cupped her face and then said her.

Ma. I will to beta but don't worry I will come soon and this time (but she stop when she see Karan is looking at her and then she said) Okk bye beta its late and tomorrow early we have to leave. (she left but Karan kept looking at her till she was out of his side and he thought.

K. Why I feel mami is not look like she try to pretend and why from few months I feel negatives vibes from her as there is something in her which I am unable to understand also when she look at princess her look are like she is going to do something with her also her behavior is not good with princess but she see me she pretend how good he is also love Geet but I somewhere know she is faking and if ever she going to hurt my princess then she is going to face me because I will never let any harm let on my guriya until I am alive (thinking of this he look at Geet who was now looking tired also felling sleepy but still she was trying to study so he kept her books aside, she look at him confusingly and the pick her in his arms and said her) Its late princess now remaining work we will do tomorrow as we have time also (she giggled as she was getting free ride and then kept her head on his shoulder as this is place where she fell save from rest of the world, he make her lay on bed and she hug him and then said him.

G. I love you bhai and good night (Karan kiss on her forehead and then said her.

K. Good night bacha and love you  (he sit with her until she fell asleep and then went to near window and then pick up his phone and call to someone.

Other-side Man who was working on the project with him there was another person was also sitting or say almost sleeping and then who was working on project said to another person.

M. Yash give me xyz file (in few minutes when he didn't get the file he look at other-side and saw his friend was sleeping he shake his head and then wake him up and then Yash said him.

Y. Maan what is this now you should go to sleep and also let me sleep (but then Maan give him hard look but he didn't care.

Do like & comment 

Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes

Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 6 years ago
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you friends who like & commented on previous part 
Enjoy the update 
Thank you😳😳
aroobasiddiq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail