|| Trailer 4 - Dussehra Analysis || - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshilove14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Your analysis is really great  a round of applause 👏👏 and yes indeed love(ram) wins over all the evils and hatred 
.SobtiLicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dont to how to comment but its a superb analysis Jesal and truly i have become fan of your analysis 👏
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice Analysis Jesal. I think the promos do give an idea of what the show is going to be but kudos to the team they have revealed only the tip of the storyline.
I am intrigued as to why Advay wants to take revenge from Chandini? Why her and not her family ? Is she directly responsible for the death and destruction in Advay's family ? 

And I really think Chandini is not merely a pawn but someone who caused the destruction to happen which lead to Advay's parents death. Hence Advay is so keen on taking revenge on her. He really wants to destroy the person responsible for his loss. He might do the mind games and get into the Haveli in guise of a nice man. 

But unknown to him maybe Chandini might have also gone through a life shattering thing(acid attack) and that made her introvert and anxious. Advay might pose as the ideal person and slowly get Chandini's confidence just like Ravvan came in guise of beggar and got Sita to believe him. 

Once Advay has Chandini totally and madly in love with him he might reveal his plan to take revenge from her and that might bring out the acid attack aspect of Chandini. Then would hopefully be the - Should I forgive the person because she is already suffering or should I stick to my plan. 

Like Barun said hopefully this show will have a happy ending and Love will triumph over hatefulness. All in all we are in for a roller coaster ride for this show. I don't know how to wait for 10 more days. 
IronyDied thumbnail
really nice take on the promo Jesal :)
I would say from all the promos... (Khandar, Mandir and Dussehra) my fav is this Dussehra one. it gives a lot more to think about for the story as an audience. 

I think I read it in some analysis... they termed it as "Ram Bhi Mai, Ravan Bhi Mai" 

the way Advay charmed her and told her to move (move from her safe zone) just like how Ravan had trapped Sita to come out of the Laxman Rekha. it was the Ravan Advay.
also I know Gul is all for symbolism. not sure if they meant it that way but I liked how they showed him capturing her on camera.. more like trapping her in his web. 

the last part where he saved her is the part where I see the "little bit of Ram" ... he saves her from Ravan.. the burning Ravan (the burning hatred and anger of himself) 

my perspective for Ravan is a bit different TBH. Ravan was someone who was very knowledgeable. he was taking a revenge for his sister. his means was wrong. but while Sita was there he kept asking her to marry him. like someone had said Sita was alive it was because of Ram but Sita was alive and not touched it was because of Ravan. 
so surely we are going to see how this Ravan Advay turns into the Ram Advay and saved Chandni from himself. 

Note: My knowledge regarding Ramayana is pretty limited to what I watched on TV and read some parts in internet.. so pardon me if I said something that may offend anyone or said anything wrong. :)

Edited by _TheJoker- - 6 years ago
arnavocean6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ur analysis is too good..I am really looking forward for a strong storyline n good script which keeps up this intensity going
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
T, there is just one wrong fact. Raavan was very knowledgeable. In fact, after Ram had killed him, he had asked Lakshman to seek advice from him. But yes, he kidnapped Sita to avenge his sister's insult which later turned personal.
There are various interpretations of the Ramayana. This is what I had read and heard from my grandparents in my childhood. 😊
IronyDied thumbnail

Originally posted by: barsha_dash

T, there is just one wrong fact. Raavan was very knowledgeable. In fact, after Ram had killed him, he had asked Lakshman to seek advice from him. But yes, he kidnapped Sita to avenge his sister's insult which later turned personal.
There are various interpretations of the Ramayana. This is what I had read and heard from my grandparents in my childhood. 😊

thank you Aru. yes thats a typo on my part ... IF sucks from mobile 😳😆
barsha_dash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _TheJoker-

thank you Aru. yes thats a typo on my part ... IF sucks from mobile 😳😆

So true, T. IF should be made mobile friendly.
2filmy thumbnail
Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Mind blowing analysis !!!
He is both the good and evil in her life
He will both harm her and help her
He will be torn at times in indecision
He will have many inner conflicts
At times good will win at times evil will win
I hope the good wins more often
In all this I don't want Chandni to hate him
I am all Team Advay from now and will be throughout
I want Chandni to understand him and help him
I want her to enable him to overcome his demons

LordLuminous thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PSharada

Nice Analysis Jesal. I think the promos do give an idea of what the show is going to be but kudos to the team they have revealed only the tip of the storyline.

I am intrigued as to why Advay wants to take revenge from Chandini? Why her and not her family ? Is she directly responsible for the death and destruction in Advay's family ?

And I really think Chandini is not merely a pawn but someone who caused the destruction to happen which lead to Advay's parents death. Hence Advay is so keen on taking revenge on her. He really wants to destroy the person responsible for his loss. He might do the mind games and get into the Haveli in guise of a nice man.

But unknown to him maybe Chandini might have also gone through a life shattering thing(acid attack) and that made her introvert and anxious. Advay might pose as the ideal person and slowly get Chandini's confidence just like Ravvan came in guise of beggar and got Sita to believe him.

Once Advay has Chandini totally and madly in love with him he might reveal his plan to take revenge from her and that might bring out the acid attack aspect of Chandini. Then would hopefully be the - Should I forgive the person because she is already suffering or should I stick to my plan.

Like Barun said hopefully this show will have a happy ending and Love will triumph over hatefulness. All in all we are in for a roller coaster ride for this show. I don't know how to wait for 10 more days.

That's probably what interests me, how will the story go, will it be predictable? Only time will tell. Whether which side of Advay will win and when he will fall in love. I'm curious as to when Chandni will realize the plot.