Shaadi sampan hui-21st June!!!

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello peeps... epi was a filler one...but d end was funny sply bhiu😆must say wen u r jealous it shows thru ur actions and so here to we gt a glimpse of it from bhiu😆

d epi begins wid baji ki haldi where radhabai recalls d lettr and is worried baji teases her saying dt it was his haldi but her face had turned pale...😆radhabai prays in front of ganpathi to clr her doubt d dilemma she was in as d condtns put forth were really worrying her...chima cums der and she tells him dt d lettr was wrttn by her mom and aunt i.e d words were of her mom but kashi was made to wrte...and so she asks him to help her once kashi entered der house she would realise everything...😃

shiubai blabbers since it was kashi's haldi and all dose emotional drama...😕luckily kumud was silent i was like thnk god🤓

baji finally arrives as a groom in d mantap😉gotya giving him tips as to hw his life will chnge post wedding😆baji tells him dt it wont no mattr wat happens...😆malhar too tells him dt everyone do undergo chnges in der lives once dey r married😆bhiu poor girl tells baji dt still he had a chnce to avoid dis marriage😆all d rituals r done of tilak and other stuffs and baji is welcumd...😛

on d other hand kashi is sitting in her room wen kumud cums and tells her dt aftr marriage she has to keep baji under her control...🤓

d rituals take place fr d groom wen kashi arrives and her father emotionally hugs her 😳father daughter scene  was beautiful😳

kashi arrives at d mantap and wedding rituals take place finally shaadi ho gayi😆shiubai hugs kashi as its her bidai time radhabai promises her dt kashi was like her daughter and she would giv her all d luv and affection she deserved😳shiubai asks her if she had to chose btw baji and kashi whose happiness she would choose??😕radhabai is in confusion but replies dt till now she had done enuf fr baji but now wat mattered was kashi's happiness and dt she would b luved more dn her daughter😉bhiu 😆😆she runs from der...😆

kashi's entry into baji's home where bhiu does all d welcuming tilak where she angrily puts tilak on kashi's forehead🤣even d flowers dt she showers were full in tashan🤣🤣ohh god wat a tashan...jealousy at its peak... i could really sense smoke rather fire cuming frm bhiu🤣radhabai tells kashi to kick d kalash and enter wen baji pulls her 🤣🤣baji's parents realise dis😆finally kashi kicks d kalash and enters😛

Precap: function wen kashi's bangle is missing and bhiu hides and laughs wen chima catches her and tells her to help him finding d bangle m sure she is d culprit behind dt kaand🤣🤣
Edited by harshu27 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the WU ... 😃 🤗
The episode was  overall very goood ... 😆 😉

Finally , Kumud se chutti mili... 😆

Baji 's anger is like 🤣 

The marriage and vidaai scene was shown very beautifully... ❤️

Radhabai ... God this lady is ❤️ ⭐️

Ofcourse the last scene 🤣 Bhiu 🤣 🤣 

I hope her jealousy soon turns into a sweet friendship 😃

Harshu di , it's ofcourse Bhiu behind this Kand 🤣 😉

Now , I guess leap is next week because they are done with marriage as well as grihapravesh.. 😕 Let's see 😆
sweet_diksha thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
good update , Harshu...

chalo, shaadi to ho gayi... and best part, it finished in just a day😛.. else i was scared if we will again get " Shaahi Shaadi ka Saptah"😉😆

while Baji was reaching  for marriage, it was good to see Malhar and Gotya teasing him, but best was Bhiu telling him to think twice , a last time before marrying that brat...I loved Bhau ki chamchi there...😉😆

and in last scene, that TTMM btw Bhiu and Kashi too was too good...anyway, better episode...now tom, the drama will start...so let's get prepared...

Quantum-Dot thumbnail
Thanxx for the lovely WU...Nothing sort of happened today, except the wedding ceremony which is shown and executed beautifully and ofcourse in a short way rather than elaborating it unnecessarily unlike other daily soaps including previous historicals. I just loved the last part a lot..really Bhiu is awesome, it felt like she would start crying which was visible from her face and teary eyes, she is the cutest and the last scene was the best today, how she had done the aarti of Kashi on her Griha pravesh, I was just only laughing 🤣 . I am excited to see Bhiu and Kashi's cute banter in the future...both are frustrated with each other as of now, one who is jealous that now she will be loved less than Kashi by her own mother and her share of love will now be divided and the other one got irritated how she misbehaved with her on her first entry in the house. I also liked the scene between Radhabai-Chimna. And the precap was 🤣 .
sweet_diksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Thanks for the WU ... 😃 🤗

The episode was  overall very goood ... 😆 😉

Finally , Kumud se chutti mili... 😆

Baji 's anger is like 🤣 

The marriage and vidaai scene was shown very beautifully... ❤️

Radhabai ... God this lady is ❤️ ⭐️

Ofcourse the last scene 🤣 Bhiu 🤣 🤣 

I hope her jealousy soon turns into a sweet friendship 😃

Harshu di , it's ofcourse Bhiu behind this Kand 🤣 😉

Now , I guess leap is next week because they are done with marriage as well as grihapravesh.. 😕 Let's see 😆

@ bold... Kumud se chhutti...I don't think so...
RadhaKrishna_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Dikshu di , I think , she will be no more in picture now ... 😆
Because the marriage is over , so we will see very less of her as the show will now focus on Kashi's new journey in baji 's house ... 😳
sweet_diksha thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Dikshu di , I think , she will be no more in picture now ... 😆

Because the marriage is over , so we will see very less of her as the show will now focus on Kashi's new journey in baji 's house ... 😳

if that happens, then it will be really good.😉..but i doubt, if that actress would have such small role..
MaddyO thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Finally the wedding is over
Lol Baji's refusal to even look at Shiubai!  It is indicative of their future relationship.

Cvs are laying too much groundwork for Mastani.  Shiubai asking Radhabai who she will side with Baji or Kashi was totally ridiculous.  She should have got reply that from now on Baji and Kashi's happiness is together.

They are making too much fuss over Kashi.  Older times marriages used to happen at young age so the children grow up together and household rituals and ceremonies are learnt.  It would be expected of Kashi to learn how things are done at Balaji household.

It is time the vip treatment of Kashi's mother stops, and hope PB is Kumud free.

Loved Bhiu, Radhabai has been too much involved with maintaining Peshwa status and fussing over Kashi, she has been totally insensitive towards Bhiu.  Which child will like mother saying she will love someone more than her?!

I think even though fake Dhanaji and Chandrasen showed trust on Balaji Baji, the real plot will be to sow distrust in Shahuraje's mind about them.  So Balaji Baji will be occupied with Shahuraje next week, leaving this wedding behind.

If Bhiu is cut up about Kashi, even Kashi has shown scant interest in even appearing friendly with Bhiu and Chimanaji.

I hope we don't get Shiubai daughter but Radhabai daughter in law Kashi from now on.  Cos I am fed up with the arrogant brat Kashi.

Edited by MaddyO - 6 years ago
ayushimehra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Harshu thanks dear,😃

only watched last scene😊

little bihu creations only i saw😆😆
Kuki715 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Last scene 🤣 at the same time felt very bad for our darling Bhihu