Little bit about Me and My Monaya!

Faariibaa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I still remember being so tired of school back in those days, so I used to cry at nights requesting my mother to not send me to school the next day! And then came my favourite Sajan! Can you guys guess what is that? πŸ˜† Okay I will just say it. Miley Jab hum Tum's Samrat and Gunjan πŸ˜³
I think it was 2008 and I was probably 11 back then! 

So, basically first time when I saw them together, I knew I would love them till my death, because who wouldnt say they were one of the most gorgeous looking couples? I used to sulk in class thinking about the fact that they are lovers only on screen, and Not offscreen! πŸ˜† 
Now, I used to cry at nights requesting mom to let me watch the show in peace instead of asking her not to send me to school. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† because, I wanted to see them always. Not too early, but the show ended on a happy note, and I used to pray that somehow these two would end up together, and Allah listened to me! πŸ˜³ you can't imagine what I felt when I got to know about Monaya!  Those days I tell you! 

And finally after almost 9years, they are here! Married to each other and in Nach Baliye(also my fav), and I am ecstatic! But sadly I am not an Indian, so I can't vote! DAMN! So HERE I AM TODAY, THANKING ALL YOU MONAYA FANS FOR VOTING THEM TILL NOW! I am praying for you guys! 

Now, to those who wrote somewhere, that celebs are promoting Monaya!!!! WHEREEE??? I SEE THEM ONLY requesting for vote for Sanam and Abigail! Sorry you are wrong! Yeah, they aren't making videos but go see their stories! Anyways, I will make another post to say exactly how many people are asking their fans to vote for Abigal! 
But please give a missed call to 18008432202! Pls 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I was also 11 when MJHT started and I was obsessed with Sajan πŸ˜³ I have following Monaya since then and when I got to know about Monaya being in NB, i was so excited πŸ˜ƒ Unfortunately, I not Indian either so I can't vote. REALLY hope they win. I was so heartbroken when Sanaya lost JDJ πŸ˜­
luvakanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I m also monaya fan since mjht 
God sajan was such nice refreshing onscreen couple we dont see such couples on television anymore. Today's television is all about naagin saas bahu makhi gorillas n all. 
I still remember when monaya announced that they are dating each other on sbs they were in tears that mjht was coming to an end but they said that they r dating for a while now but didn't say anything publicly because they wanted their parents to know first. 
My mom still says ki agar monaya sajan na hotey toh u would have got 100% in your 10th boards πŸ˜†
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ditto Monaya/SaJan Fan from MJHT days i was in +1 back then 
A sincere advice for you. Pls don't get me wrong but I think children at that age shouldn't be watching daily shows and emotionally involved in jodi shipping. At that age they should be studying, participating in Co curricular activities and watching cartoons. πŸ˜†
Ps: this is strictly my POV and I didn't mean to hurt your sentiments. Apologies if u found it rude
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you guys make me feel so old😭anyway i loved sanaya during her show in starplus n i was not 11 but 36 later on i found out she was dating mohit n now i like him too
nitritt9s thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ps fariba your story is too cute sanaya n mohit r blessed to have a fan like u