Character assassination of Rithik Raheja a.k.a Yuvraj Singh

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Guys(Drashiv fans and Rivanya fans) are you'll happy with the news of Rithik's involvement in the season 2 finale where he would assist Rocky to kill Shivangi? I certainly am not! I get the impression that they are giving AB the tissue paper treatment for use and throw purpose only by bringing him only to salvage the show's falling trp's lately so that the finale ends with decent ratings! 
Seriously wasn't he supposed to be dead so how did he come alive all of a sudden? And if he can be revived then why not Rudra as well? Trps will quadruple that way!
The news of his involvement in shivangi's death has raised the speculation of whether he would be the main lead in season 3, however if that is true then they should make him the male lead EXCLUSIVELY with no annoying third wheels involved!

But seriously Ekta still wants to make a season 3?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its his spirit...  he is not alive...  true cvs are giving him tissue paper treatment... even they allowed media on the sets for particular segment...  i cant believe on fekta...  she should use her personal fvrts for decent trps
vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
it's absolutely annoying to use AB in this crap fest just for lure viewers to the show 😉 😡 n elevate that stone of no use 😆 he died in first epi in weird reasons for s2 handover to stone 😆 why placing every time different FBs n Ritik involvement in this Saga 😲 😆 even in last epis too 😆 😆 hating this treatment to AB 👎🏼 s2 is nuts 🤣 n don't dare to think about s3 😆 n let's see Wats that stupid epic ending of this utter crap comedy circus fest called s2 🤪 . 🤣 ..asli Hero's ko use Karkey comedian ko elevate karna kahi dekha hai kya 🤣 s2 ko dekho 🥳 . 🤣 ..
slippery_chilka thumbnail
Umm, I really doubt that news/article is true TBH. Did any reliable infotainment site or even programs like SBB, SBS report on that twist?

Edit:
Nevermind.😆

Just saw the segment. Ritik gave Rocky the naagmani and watched as Rocky killed his daughter who looks like his beloved wife. W*F. 🤣 
Edited by slippery_chilka - 6 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: slippery_chilka

Umm, I really doubt that news/article is true TBH. Did any reliable infotainment site or even programs like SBB, SBS report on that twist? 

Spotboye and IF just did! Now I don't know if the spoiler is true or not but if it is then screw naagin 2 and Ekta!
Edited by Rein123 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Just saw the segment. Ritik gave Rocky the naagmani and watched as Rocky killed his daughter who looks like his beloved wife. W*F. 🤣

is it 😲 wana know Wat the faltu reasons they come up for this epic unimaginable ultimate best worst ending 😲 🤪 . 🤣 ..
slippery_chilka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Spotboye and IF just did! Now I don't know if the spoiler is true or not but if it is then screw naagin 2 and Ekta!

It's not Ritik's ghost. He is alive and gives Rocky the naagmani. So unless there was a prophecy that Shivangi will give birth to little takshak devils that will destroy the world, I really doubt Ritik letting his dotty get killed by pebbles. 🤣 Or he may have gotten pissed at his good for nothing obsessive git of a daughter and told Rocky to kill her. 🤣 I wouldn't blame him for that. 😆
vinnas thumbnail

It's not Ritik's ghost. He is alive and gives Rocky the naagmani. So unless there was a prophecy that Shivangi will give birth to little takshak devils that will destroy the world, I really doubt Ritik letting his dotty get killed by pebbles. 🤣 Or he may have gotten pissed at his good for nothing obsessive git of a daughter and told Rocky to kill her. 🤣 I wouldn't blame him for that. 😆

I don't blame him too 😳 and appreciate Ritik for such best step taken to kill that brainless shivu 😛 in that Sachha tuchha lob hands 🥳 she deserves it for the unending obsession her own end hand over by Papa 😳 . 😎 .momma saved n gone n papa came to arrange killing 😲 Wat a saga s2 🤣 ..
paridhi02 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

I don't blame him too 😳 and appreciate Ritik for such best step taken to kill that brainless shivu 😛 in that Sachha tuchha lob hands 🥳 she deserves it for the unending obsession her own end hand over by Papa 😳 . 😎 .momma saved n gone n papa came to arrange killing 😲 Wat a saga s2 🤣 ..

you guys are hillarious... 🤣🤣 poppa killed his own daughter...  even i am not surprised...  i will do the same..  with a daughter like shivangi... 😆😆
Probably Ritik got frustated to know  that Shivangi is sparing her daddy's killer just coz that guy(MPS) is Patthar's dad.
Since MPS had also killed Patthar's mom , that's why RoTik teamed up to kill the stupid Shivangi.
Good for her.
She has brought shame to her parents.
Shivangi should die.