Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Luna99

Thanks very much Chandu for the episode review.

You're amazing

thank you Luna 😳 😃 for appreciating/enjoying my views 😛 ⭐️ 😃..
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: QueenKordeilia

Oh okay.
I'm not really sure how he could perform well with such a... bland... character though.

mm it's OK 😳 but in my view both character n actor both bland 😉 no one justified 😆 kvb not suited for it 😉 his performance too not suits for normal level 😆 both equal ⭐️ ..
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

mm it's OK 😳 but in my view both character n actor both bland 😉 no one justified 😆 kvb not suited for it 😉 his performance too not suits for normal level 😆 both equal ⭐️ ..

Yes, this role definitely isn't for him...
Loved him in QH
Naagin 2 just seem to be the right fit for him
vinnas thumbnail

Loved him in QH

don't know about QH 😉 but here he was total failure ⭐️ along with show 😉 ..

don't know about QH 😉 but here he was total failure ⭐️ along with show 😉 ..

Oh in QH, KVB was the same angry young man who used to beat up his wife...
The classic Gul Khan hero.
But he was trying to act over there atleast while in Naagin 2, he's just a prop sometimes trying to mouth dialogues.😆
Now Naagin 2 is here, everybody will judge him in terms of Naagin 2.
Your most recent serial is your last chance to garner recognition.
So being aahil raza ibrahim is invalid right now.
Edited by Luna99 - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Oh in QH, KVB was the same angry young man who used to beat up his wife...
The classic Gul Khan hero.
But he was trying to act over there atleast while in Naagin 2, he's just a prop sometimes trying to mouth dialogues.😆.😆
Now Naagin 2 is here, everybody will judge him in terms of Naagin 2.
Your most recent serial is your last chance to garner recognition.
So being aahil raza ibrahim is invalid right now.

he proved that actors n characters should suit 😉 not depend on script n other things 😉 .if not result come out like this 😉 . 🤣 ...Edited by vinnas - 6 years ago

he proved that actors n characters should suit 😉 not depend on script n other things 😉 .if not result come out like this 😉 . 🤣 ...

KVB is a talented actor when he WANTS to be 
I personally liked his acting in Saubhagyavati Bhava, but there , he was the villain.
Qubool Hai, can't tell much, he was OK.
I liked Varun toorkey and Shehzaad Sheikh more.
But here...
Naagin 2 isn't the show for him.
He should choose his shows more carefully and hopefully try out more S1s instead of barging into S2s of successful shows.
The overall rejection of Rocky was a good lesson learnt for him and he should hopefully take better decisions regarding his career next time.
vinnas thumbnail

KVB is a talented actor when he WANTS to be
I personally liked his acting in Saubhagyavati Bhava, but there , he was the villain.
Qubool Hai, can't tell much, he was OK.
I liked Varun toorkey and Shehzaad Sheikh more.
But here...
Naagin 2 isn't the show for him.
He should choose his shows more carefully and hopefully try out more S1s instead of barging into S2s of successful shows.
The overall rejection of Rocky was a good lesson learnt for him and he should hopefully take better decisions regarding his career next time.

don't know about SB too n heard its a psycho lover character who harassed heroine the most 😉 his physique n that regular suspicious expressions will match that kind of roles 😆 so in -ve role he got recognized 😉 he doesn't suit to +ve roles mainly this innocent kind of roles no matter if he try to act too 😉 😉 ..
many feels like +ve roles are easy to play n -ve is tough 😆 but giving convincing performance in +ve roles is high tough job 👏 people /viewers want n watch carefully the +ve roles only 😉 where they can put themselves too for that good nature n appreciates well according actor calibre ⭐️ n +ve characters like Ritik n Rudra who done n suits to the T for it 👏 had such depth in them to project on screen 😃 they can mould easily according to the script n able to convince audience that script is good like them 😉 ..
-ve is very easy to show 😉 people curse n don't expect more from -ve roles 😉 ...actors too want to play -ve roles more for the convince n show their talent which have scope that viewrs don't expect levels from them 😉 . 😃 .they are free to show performance ⭐️ without stress 😉 ..
QH I seen till ksg only 👏 can't imagine SJ with other after watching such brilliant magical chemistry with KSG 😃 n as Asad character ⭐️ no one matches him 😛 no one can able to done such top level in Asad role ⭐️ .every of his scenes are just outstanding n so over powering ⭐️ ..after Asad/Ksg 😉 left watching that stupid show 😆 .glad for leaving it 😛 ..there must be safe for kvb role 😉 he done pair with one daughter of Asaya ⭐️ n other pair too exist 😉 .apart from this don't know about Qh 😆 ...
it's better to try next his suitable roles n leave this seasons for his own recognition 😉 . ⭐️ ..
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Loved him in QH

Whoops, I think I was half asleep when I wrote this. I meant that it isn't the right fit for him 😆
Edited by QueenKordeilia - 6 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Whoops, I think I was half asleep when I wrote this. I meant that it isn'tthe right fit for him😆

nothing blunders yar 😆 pattar aka kv doesn't fit this role 😆 if it write or not 😉 it's fact 😳 . 😃 ..