Users

Frequent Posters

priya_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago
dalur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Simply superb!!! Loved all four parts...
Interesting and unique story, happy to see Maan in different non macho type avtar...
Geets dream Man is so different from Maan...every time Maan shocks her with his casual innocent self...the scenes are so funny...giving Geet the heavy bag and not even inviting her inside the house poor Geet !!! To show unconditional love is just not easy...eager to know how will our jalli Geet makes Maan fall in love with her..I haven't understood the story's title meaning, can you please say what it means 
Edited by dalur - 6 years ago
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dalur

Simply superb!!! Loved all four parts...

Interesting and unique story, happy to see Maan in different non macho type avtar...
Geets dream Man is so different from Maan...every time Maan shocks her with his casual innocent self...the scenes are so funny...giving Geet the heavy bag and not even inviting her inside the house poor Geet !!! To show unconditional love is just not easy...eager to know how will our jalli Geet makes Maan fall in love with her..I haven't understood the story's title meaning, can you please say what it means 

Hello dear , Thanks a lot lot lot for such a sweet comment , That truly means a lot...How Our Jalli Geet makes Maan fall for her is truly a think to be pondered over...well The Title basically means , 'Only One Shower (Of Rain) Has come , Many others are left' , Its a song of the popular movie Vivaah , Well the Original Version's Title was 'Her Rosey Blush Took Away My Sinking Heart' , You can keep it in mind if you wish...well this title reveals a lot...😆😊
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Cute young angry lady geet.funny.mg scene was funny..geet thinking of maan in class too geet got caught by the police. Funny..geet monologue was funny. Finally geet came to know of maan's gf.poor geet is broken. How will mg unite?
janu2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
gr8 part
cont.soon

thanks for pm
taahir004 thumbnail
Lovely Chapter 

Maan and Geet together they seem to have gotten lost in starring each other 
but then Geet learns that Maan has a girlfriend and she felt hurt while it was odd
that Maan didn't tell his girlfriend Geet is his friend instead he said she lives nearby 
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: taahir004

Lovely Chapter 

Maan and Geet together they seem to have gotten lost in starring each other 
but then Geet learns that Maan has a girlfriend and she felt hurt while it was odd
that Maan didn't tell his girlfriend Geet is his friend instead he said she lives nearby 

Thanks a lot for the comment...it Truly means a lot , Actually Maan's reserved by nature...he still isn't that convinced by Geet (He met her just yesterday) Thats why neighbourhood thing...😊
.Piyali.. thumbnail

Shot 5:

She was shocked as well as confused , a tear drop fell down her eyes unknown to her own self...she was staring towards Maan...she walked out of the canteen like a statue as she continuously stared at Maan.

She turned her face in front as she got out of the canteen , Maan suddenly turned back as he felt someone staring at him but the one who has lost her everything on him had already left.

" Maannu...What happened???" Raisha asked as she saw him turning.

Maan nodded in a " No" and turned back smiling innocently.

https://preetibrar810.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/20150222095025.png

Geet came out of the canteen, as now she couldn't control herself and so she started crying, she sat under a tree in the collage garden and remembered the time when she drew the sketch of Mishal ,continously crying.

Sau aansoo roye do akhiyan
Maara hai jinhe neendon ne
Kabhi na soye wo akhiyan
Kabhi na soye wo akhiyan

She gripped her legs and dug her face in her own lap as she remembered her madness for Mishal.

Dil ka musaafir baat na maane
Mud mud dekhe raste puraane
Zidd chhodta hi nahi (nahi..)

She remembers how she first time met Maan the last day and how she had completely dream t of spending a happy life with him , a life full of Love.

Dekh raha hai kaanch ke sapne
Ik na ik din hain jo tidakne
Ishq mein tooti cheeze jag mein
Koi jodta hi nahi, dil jaane na
Sau aasoon roye do akhiyan
Sau aasoon roye do akhiyan
Kabhi na soye wo akhiyaan
Wo ankhiyan..

" I love you Mishal...but however hard I try I can't deny the fact that you don't love me...I realized it before but I didn't accepted but now..." She Said to herself still crying , her love was going away from her ,forever.

O..
Jaane waala jaane nahi
Jaane se uske jaan gayi
Aate jaate phir wo dikhe
Palkon ne chhaane mod kayi

" I wish you never came in my life Maan...I wish you never did...I was happily leaving in thoughts of My Mishal but you...you came and even didn't allow me to live in my Mishal's thoughts...I hate you...I hate you Maan...I hate you the most..." She cried badly as she remembered the time they spent together.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/2f/c4/e0/2fc4e070b02796385e12b3abf5855204.jpg

Guzra huaa pal guzra nahi
Uska laga rang utra nahi
Hothon se chhuti nahi gaye saajan ki batiyan
Sau aansu roye do akhiyan
Kabhi na soye wo akhiyan

Her vision was becoming blurred due to so many tears , not many children were in the garden because of the lectures and those who were didn't saw her , but suddenly she saw Maan and Raisha coming out of the canteen , she tried wiping her tears in a hurry and got up immediately , she walked to her classroom in a speed as Maan could only see her back.

" Geet , what has happened to her..???" Maan thought.

" Mannu...What has happened why are you behaving so differently today." Raisha ji again asked.

Maan was about to reply when suddenly.

" Hey Rohan , I was searching you from so much time...where were you????" Raisha ran to a boy leaving Maan.

Maan moved towards them as Raisha hugged the boy , Maan stared at it and changed his direction , he went towards the classroom sadly.

Wo.. o...
Kaise koi roke bhalaa
Haath laqeerein chhod gayin
Laakhon dil ke tukde kiye
Dhadkan ko bhi tod gayi

" You are different Maan..." He remembers how everybody always tells him this thing , even Raisha.

He entered his classroom as Geet who was hiding behind a wall stares at him, Maan tries to smile so that he can behave " normal" while Geet sees his smile.

" He is more happy than he is with me..." She thinks sadly.

https://preetibrar810.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/20150425215615.jpg

Kabhi theharega dard kahin
Koi gunjaaish dikhti nahi
Chanda bin jiya na lage
Jal kaajal si ratiyan
Maara hai jinhein neendon ne
Kabhi na soye woh akhiyan

" I won't meet you ever Maan..." Geet thought as she moved to her class.

Drops of tears fell down both of them's eyes.

Wo.. o...
Sau aansu roye
Sau aansu roye..
Maara hai jinhein neendon ne..
Kabhi na soye... woh akhiyaan..

" By the way , you are able to handle 'MS.' Maan..." Rohan asked Raisha with a cruel smile.

" Mannu...Off course , I am gonna win the bet for sure, the bet was of 7 days...2 days left...I will handle him for two more days..." Raisha laughed as she said this.

"You are able to handle that mumma's boy...???"

" Quite difficult...but I will do that , don't worry..." She said as she moved from there.

Precap: A leap of:
:
:
:
;
;
;
2 days...
Enjoy...

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Saddy update poor geet she had a heartbreak seeing maan with raisha broke her completely and ran away maan felt someone staring at him geet broke down shattered poured her anger over herself cursing maan hating him maan was distracted he was sad raisha was trying to get his attention but he wasn't himself even maan was believing he is feeling different raisha had a bet she will keep maan as her bf for 7 days she is playing with his emotions hope maan realize his feelings for geet soon so that he can breakup with raisha before she breaks him completely
dalur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Poor poor Geet!! All her dreams came crushing down...when u have hopes and expectations when they don't get fulfilled it hurts a lot and Geet feels so shattered, ek tho Maan doesn't love her  (yet 😉)and she believes he is in love with another girl and is happier with that girl than Geet...All these days she was in a happy blubble and now this revelation has bursted the bubble...feel so sad for her...but I am so happy that Maan has some connection with Geet they way he keeps turning back and feels it when she is around and when she is sad... Soon love will enter his heart hopefully ...
😡So it was all a bet for that stupid girl... She is so heartless for playing with a person like Maan who is so innocent and sensitive...once he gets to know how sad is he going to feel...but glad if that's going to bring Maaneet together...
The title of the story is quite interesting as well...