Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Cherryfairy

As well as all the above, her character is a hyprocrite in yesterdays episode she was telling off veer for pranking the child patient and saying he is irresponsible blah blah when she herself has commited a fraud by doing an internship programme under someone else's name when there were better ways she could have dealt with the situation. So her saying all that stuff to veer doesn't sound right coming from her mouth 😆 he might be irresponsible but he isn't a fraud like her 😛 she keeps scolding him even when he isn't necessarily at fault that's probably one of the major reasons why I don't want veer-sanchi.

Ya i do agree with that...but if u see frm saachi's perspective veer has created a lot of problems for her...she got suspended bcoz of him...

So i guess she has assumed that picture of veer hence vents out her frustration...

But all that apart...she looks like an elder sis to him...thats why i dont want veer and saachi 
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjana_118

Ya i do agree with that...but if u see frm saachi's perspective veer has created a lot of problems for her...she got suspended bcoz of him...

So i guess she has assumed that picture of veer hence vents out her frustration...

But all that apart...she looks like an elder sis to him...thats why i dont want veer and saachi

Yh I suppose that's why she is
behavin like that with him but it's annoying 🥱 I just hope CVs show veer handling his child patient
instead of Sanchi fed up of seeing her everywhere in the episode 😆 the concept of the FL becoming
the enemy's daughter in law has happened in other shows too it becomes boring that's another reason
why sanchi with veer is a no for me. Wouldn't be surprised if they start showing that sanchi quits her internship to stay at home and fight with veer's step mum if they pair her with him. The show would turn into the typical saas bahu crap 🤢 at least if she is with kabir the story can go differentlyEdited by Cherryfairy - 6 years ago
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Even I am fearing this track. To make it a saans bahu crap they will pair veer saanchi and then she will forget all her internship and become any other indian bahu in loggerheads with her step saans and enemy father in law.  Kabir doesn't have family , so no chance of family drama. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILOT900

Even I am fearing this track. To make it a saans bahu crap they will pair veer saanchi and then she will forget all her internship and become any other indian bahu in loggerheads with her step saans and enemy father in law. Kabir doesn't have family , so no chance of family drama.

Next week they are showing priya's shaadi drama I am sure trp will increase cause aunties love those kinds of things 😆
Sannu_4 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No way...not another saas-bahu drama...
I feel kabir cud be malhotra's brother 's son...or atleast some way he is connected to the malhotra family...

Or they might introduce a completely new family...but watever it may be i wish for kabir-saachi ..

Pragya shud marry veer...she is the right person for gayatri and her mom...will answer them back in their own language ðŸ˜†
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Yh I do have a feelin kabir has some connection or relation with the malhotras. Lol 😆 this is why I think pragya is a better choice for veer cus her character seems strong someone who can fight her own battles whereas sanchi is too much of a mummy's girl
pilot100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
True Pragya will make them alright. But I still feel nobody can make dr malhotra straight. At least not any of the girls. He is too manupulatuve. 
mystique_4008 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PILOT900

True Pragya will make them alright. But I still feel nobody can make dr malhotra straight. At least not any of the girls. He is too manupulatuve.

I think the only person who can handle anand malhotra is savitri devi herself 😆 😛 I still think she's alive because it was never mentioned how she died nor a flashback was shown of her funeral neither the photo of her that's hanged up on the wall of the malhotra house has her death date written underneath 😆 if you see the picture closely it only has her DOB no death date.