Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AksharaRosid

Sorry for not commenting on perivious update. I was not feeling well. This too awesome but rithika Call make me little worried .Thanks for the Pm 

Hi Akshara
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
take care of your health 
glad you liked the episode and sorry to make Rithika call by that time 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hey Sakshi

RV is back. So funny. Now Ranveer doesn't have much time as before. I want Ishaani to miss him. Raagini is so cute. Like Ishaani making Coffee for everyone. She is such a diligent girl. 
Update soon.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
yes RV is back and Now Ranveer won't have much time as before and Ishani 
may miss him 
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness and Ishani making coffee for everyone 
yes surely Ishani is a diligent girl 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Wonderful update.

Eagerly waiting for the next.
😊😉😆

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Breathtaking episode

Eagerly waiting for the next update.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Wonderful update , dii , as usual .

Eagerly waiting for the next epi and track , can't wait !
Sry , dii a bit busy , so only I can't able to chat with you . once switched to the normal lifestyle , let me pm you . until that take good care of your health at least for this choti and mainly sleep well !
😊😉😆

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let us see what is going to come up next 
its okay dear take your time work is important 
take care dear 
yes surely i will sleep well 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Thanks for pm.
Ishveer have returned to their daily routine. Ranveer has started working again. Ishaani understands that now Ranveer will spend less lime with her. I'm sure that when Ranveer will become poor, Ishaani, on the contrary, will be happy because they will be able to be together all day.
Update soon.
Take care.

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
ya I am fine
hope you are doing good
glad you liked Ishveer returned to their daily routing and Ranveer too started 
working again 
yes Ishani too got that Ranveer will spend less time with her 
hmm may be If Ranveer is poor he can spend time with her
take care
keep reading 
😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Such a lovely episode
Ishveer come back to its routine
Raghni is such a cutie
Other than mama and papa she has a good bond with her dadi
Take care
Update soon
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Such a lovely episode
Ishveer come back to its routine
Raghni is such a cutie
Other than mama and papa she has a good bond with her dadi
Take care
Update soon

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
yes Ishveer are back to their routine 
happy you liked Raagini cuteness and the way she has good bond with her Dadi 
next to her Mama and Papa 
take care dear 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 593
Ishani came out of the study room and she started to walk in the corridor towards their room were walking for a while she came to their room and then she entered their room and she went to the sofa and she sat in the sofa. 
Ishani(took a deep breath and to herself):Ranveer will work for sometime and then only he will leave for office.He will go down and have his breakfast. Let me wait till Raagini wakes up and then once she wakes up making her ready let me too have my breakfast after feeding Raagini. (making sure about this plan she got up from the sofa and then she started to walk towards the TV were going near the TV table and then putting her hand behind the TV and then she turned on the TV switch and then saw the TV remote in the TV table and then she took the Remote in her hand and then turned and again walked to the sofa and going to the sofa she sat in the sofa and she turned on the TV with the remote and then changing the channel and then finally came to a music channel were Sun Sathiya song was playing were seeing it with a smile she started to watch TV having the remote in her hand).
Kailash entered the room after coming from the walking were as he entered the TV was running in the room were the TV was showing a pilgrimage channel were a Pandit was telling the facts about Mantras were Kailash seeing the TV and saw on the bed were he saw Amba sitting in the bed and watching TV were Raagini was sleeping so well in the bed next to Amba. 
Amba(seeing Kailash in the entrance of the room):You came..
Kailash(giving a smile):Haan I came back..
Amba(showing the Tea poi):Coffee is there for you drink the coffee.
Kailash hearing what Amba said and then he turned and saw the tea poi and seeing coffee in the cup with a smile he walked and went to the sofa and then going to the sofa he sat in the sofa and he took the coffee cup in his hand and then he started to sip the coffee and he too saw the TV screen. 
Amba(seeing Kailash):Today Ishani only brought coffee for us. 
Kailash(took his eyes from the TV and seeing Amba):hmm tk tk ..(he giving a smile to Amba turned and saw the TV again).
Amba too smiling to Kailash turned and saw the TV were the program was getting a break were the ad in the break showed the necklace for a jewelry shop ad were seeing it Amba had a realization face. 
Amba(immediately): Kailashji..
Kailash(hearing Amba took his eyes from the TV and sipping the coffee and seeing Amba):Haan Kya hua Amba?
Amba:Yesterday Ranveer gave necklace to me know? I kept it in the hall itself.As Raagini was with me I didn't think to take it with me. 
Kailash(too realizing): Haan even me too as you took Raagini I too came with you I didn't take my jackets from the hall. 
Amba:Tk its in our house only know?Let me call to Mala and tell her to bring it now to our room from the hall.. 
Kailash:Haan tk do it. (telling it he finished the coffee from the cup and then he kept the empty cup back in the tea poi and he got up from the sofa and then he started to walk to the cupboard were going to the cupboard he opened the cupboard door and then he took his shirt and pant and other needed dresses and then holding the dress in his one hand and then he closed the cupboard well and then turned and saw Amba were now Amba was keeping the phone in her ears):Amba let me bath and come. 
Amba(having the phone in her ears):Haan tk..
Kailash turned and started to walk to the washroom were he entered the washroom and closed the washroom door to get ready for the day. 
Amba(dialed to Mala and was keeping the phone in her ears hearing the ring and was waiting for Mala to pick the call were once she head Mala's voice):Mala..
Mala:Haan Maa..
Amba:See in the hall sofa there will be two necklace boxes and then in the common sofa there will be a cover having jackets. Can you please bring it to my room?
Mala:Haan Maa I too saw those things today morning too in the sofa and I didn't know whom it was so only I didn't touch it. Now let me bring it Maa.
Amba:Haan tk(telling it she cut the call and then took her phone from the ears and then she kept the phone back in the lamp table and then she started to watch the TV were the program was resumed from the break).
As Amba was watching the program after few minutes Mala came to the entrance of the room and then holding the necklace boxes and the covers in her one hand and with other hand she knocked the door that was already open were Amba hearing the door knock took her eyes from the TV and saw the entrance of the room and seeing Mala.
Amba(giving a smile):Come in Mala..
Mala(came inside the room and then she came to the bed and then showed the necklace boxes and the jackets cover to Amba):The things you asked Maa. 
Amba(getting the cover in her hand and then keeping it in the bed next to her and then got the necklace boxes from Mala and kept it in the bed and seeing Mala):Tk Mala 
Mala giving a light head shake turned and started to walk to the entrance of the room and then she went out of the room and she started to walk in the corridor to go down. Amba took the necklaces boxes and jackets in the cover in her hand and then got down from the bed and then she started to walk to the cupboard and then holding the things carefully in her hand and then she opened the cupboard door with other hand and then she kept the necklaces boxes and then jackets cover inside the cupboard and then again went to the bed and then she sat in the bed and saw the TV again. 
The time was running at its own speed were Ranveer was seeing the Laptop seriously and was talking in the phone for more than one hour were finishing his talk with Rishab regarding the one week work of his share Trading company..
Ranveer:Okay fine Rishab I saw everything about this one week. after sometime let me come to office. 
Rishab:Hmm okay sir..
Ranveer took the phone from his ears and then he kept the phone in the table next to Laptop were he then saw the Laptop and then he shut down the Laptop and then once the Laptop was shut down he lowered the screen and closed the Laptop and then he sat well in the sofa and then rested his head in the back of the sofa and he took a deep breath and then he resting his head in the sofa and then raised his right hand and saw his watch in his hand and saw the time and getting its 9.35.
Ranveer(to himself):Its 9.35 to this extreme I have talked in the phone. (putting down his hand and then he closed his eyes for a while to relax himself were as he closed his eyes).
He saw Ishani's image were Ishani was in the same attire he saw her sometime before were the way Ishani came to study room with a coffee cup and the way she showed the coffee to him came like a slideshow in front of him were that was now bringing a smile in his lips were now his heart was starting to admire Ishani were the way Ishani was wearing the Red Saree having the golden border and the way Ishani was looking so beautiful were the way he admired now made him to open his eyes were as he opened his eyes he was having a cute smile in his lips.
Ranveer(to himself):Want to see Ishani(he having a cute smile he got up from the sofa and saw the table and then he took his phone from the table and he put his phone in his pant pocket and then he started to walk and then he came out of the study room and he started to walk in the corridor as walking itself with a doubtful face he stopped and then to himself): Where Ishani will be? In our room only or else in the hall she will be..Let me see..(he started to walk in the corridor again and then walking he came to their room and then he stood in the entrance of their room and saw the TV running and then he entered the room and saw the room a glance and got Ishani in the sofa).
Ishani(immediately seeing Ranveer as he was standing near the TV and with a smile):Ranveer work is finished..
Ranveer(stood like a statue admiring Ishani were her face was so clear and looking beautiful in that red Saree were he shook his head as yes to Ishani): hmmm
Ishani:Tk go down and have breakfast and then leave to office. you didn't have your dinner too yesterday so you will be more hungry.
Ranveer seeing Ishani with a cute look were he turned to the door and then keeping his two hands in the both the door and then he closed the door and locked the door. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a not understanding face):What Ranveer want to take anything confidential in our room regarding your office? That is why you are closing the door?
Ranveer as soon as closing the door saw Ishani were Ishani was kept on asking some questions to him were without answering any of them were he walked with a romantic face and he came and stood next to the sofa were he with the same cuteness bent and got the TV remote in her hand..
Ishani(even seeing him getting the TV remote):Why TV is disturbing you?Going to turn off the TV?
Ranveer without answering to that too turned and saw the TV and showing the remote in front of it and then he turned off the TV and then he bent and kept the TV remote in the tea poi and saw Ishani were Ishani who was asking as many questions possible by her now saw Ranveer with a not understanding face. Ranveer seeing her with a cute silent look raised his right hand and then raising his index finger and cutely signed her to get up were Ishani too seeing Ranveer's index finger and with a not understanding face she too got up from the sofa and stood facing Ranveer were Ranveer bringing a cute smile in his lips kept one step and went close to Ishani and then took his both the hands to Ishani's back and then touched Ishani's back and immediately pulled her close to him were Ishani who didn't expect this saw Ranveer with a silent face being in his embrace. 
Ranveer(seeing her with a romantic face and in a husky tone):I am hungry for Romance and romancing with you should be confidential only know? So only I closed the door and TV is taking your concentration from me so I turned off the TV. Now to take you for me for sometime I came to our room. (he gave a cute smile telling it to Ishani)
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a cute look and giving a smile):I thought that RV is back and he is busy and he won't be having time to romance but..(before she could tell).
Ranveer(with a smile held Ishani well and then turned her to the other side and then he started to walk were Ishani too walked backwards as he was making her walk and then he took her to the cupboard and made Ishani's back to hit the cupboard and seeing Ishani with a smile): But don't forget that Ranveer is a romantic man. 
Ishani(smiling to him): hmm Tk you are not getting late to office?
Ranveer:I got the review of this one week from Rishab's mail and then discussed it with him too. I said him I will come to the office after sometime. 
Ishani(seeing the clock in the wall and getting the time and seeing Ranveer):Now itself time is 9.45 come on go and have your breakfast and leave to office. 
Ranveer(pulling her more close to him):Without romance how to leave to office?Give me a kiss let me leave..(he immediately turned and showed his cheek to Ishani).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer showing his cheek to her with a smile took her both the hands and kept her hands in Ranveer's both the side shoulders of Ranveer and then took her one hand from his one shoulders and then held Ranveer's chin with that hand and she turned Ranveer towards her and saw Ranveer):Do you remember a sentence you used to tell me when I was working in your office before our marriage?
Ranveer(cutely getting a child face as he didn't not get the kiss of Ishani and hearing Ishani's question with a not understanding face):What sentence I used to tell?
Ishani(keeping her face like his strict face and slightly in his voice seeing Ranveer a strict face acting like Ranveer):Time is money Ishani.(bringing back her voice fun with a smile):now what happen time is money know go and work in office now(she held his both the shoulders and was trying to push him from her).
Ranveer(without leaving Ishani with a smile held her close to him in his grip and seeing Ishani): That time I was not married and now I am married(cutely hitting his forehead with his forehead and smiling to her):That too with the girl who I loved from my childhood then how will I tell that time is money now? Let me tell you that Time is romance okay?
Ishani(too hitting her forehead well with Ranveer and cutely): Okay Baba
Ranveer(took his forehead from Ishani's forehead and seeing her with a cute face): I love you. 
Ishani:okay..
Ranveer:arrey tell me I love you too. 
Ishani:I said it as much as I need to you in Shimla itself now get back to your routine. 
Ranveer(with a cute face showed his cheek to Ishani):At least kiss me Ishani please..
Ishani seeing him with a smile took her hand to Ranveer's other side cheek and held his cheek lovingly and then seeing the cheek Ranveer was showing her and took her lips near Ranveer's cheek to kiss him were that was the moment there was knock in the door were that made Ishani to take her head back and Ranveer too immediately turned his head and saw Ishani with a what look. 
As both Ishani and Ranveer were seeing each other from outside they were able to hear a loud tone Mama..
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Ranveer):Raagini came(she touched Ranveer's shoulders and pushed him slowly from her and then started to walk to the door).
Ranveer seeing Ishani's back had a cute innocent face were he started to walk to the bed and then he sat in the bed were Ishani opened the door and then saw Amba having Raagini in her hand were Raagini was cutely smiling seeing Ishani. 
Raagini(showing her hands to Ishani):Mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Meri Khargosh got up?
Amba(seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani now know she didn't cry and all after getting up she asked for you and I too brought her to you. 
Ishani(with a smile):haan she got used to you Maa.(seeing Raagini):Hain na Baby?
Raagini(without understanding):hmm(she was again showing her hands to Ishani).
Ishani showed her hands to Raagini were Raagini too came to Ishani from Amba were Amba giving a smile to Ishani. 
Amba:Tk Ishani your Baba too got ready and he went down for breakfast let me too go down and have my breakfast you too make Raagini ready and come down. 
Ishani(shook her head as yes):Tk Maa. (she held Raagini well with her).
Amba giving a smile to Ishani started to walk from there were Ishani held Raagini well with her and then turned inside the room were she saw Ranveer sitting with a puppy face in the bed were Raagini seeing Ranveer and seeing Ishani..
Raagini:Mama..
Ishani(who was seeing Ranveer hearing Raagini calling her turned and saw Raagini):Haan Baby...(telling it she walked inside the room having Raagini and went near the cupboard).
Raagini(cutely showing her index finger towards Ranveer):Papa..(telling it seeing Ranveer with a smile):Papa..(this made Ishani to stop in the place were she was).
Ranveer(who was sitting in the bed with a puppy face hearing Raagini's calling him saw Raagini with a smile and he got up from the bed and he came and stood in front of Ishani and seeing Raagini):Good morning my cutie pie. Slept well?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a smile): hmm
Ranveer(giving a cute smile):Tk (seeing Ishani):you make Raagini ready let me go down and have my breakfast and leave to office. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a normal face): hmm
Ranveer(saw Ishani a cute glance and saw Raagini and waved bye):Bye baby..
Raagini too raised her hand and waved bye to Ranveer were Ranveer getting it with a smile started to walk to the entrance of the room were Ishani having Raagini in her hand thinking about the puppy face Ranveer was having still now sitting in the bed and getting that he was bit disappointed in the disturbance in the romance were thinking it she immediately turned saw Ranveer were she was able to see Ranveer's back and he was about to go out of the room.
Ishani:(seeing the entrance and in a immediate tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani calling him turned and standing in the entrance of the room and seeing Ishani):Haan Ishani..
Ishani(having Raagini in her hand started to walk to him were going and standing in the entrance of the room facing Ranveer and seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(who was touching Ishani's cheek with her tiny hands hearing Ishani calling her seeing Ishani):mama.
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini and with love tilting her head and she lovingly kissed Raagini's cheek and saw Raagini were cutie pie smiled well to Ishani. 
Raagini(in a excitement of getting Ishani's kiss):Mama kiss..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini):hmm kiss only(showing Ranveer):Come on give that kiss to Papa..
Raagini(hearing it cutely seeing Ranveer and showing her hand indicating him to come to her):Papa..
Ranveer seeing the way Ishani is giving kiss to him having a cute smile in his lips and seeing Raagini calling him he kept two steps and coming near her and turned and showed his cheek to Raagini were Raagini cutely touched Ranveer's cheek and ear part with her tiny hand and then with her other hand she held Ranveer's chin part and moving forward being in Ishani's hands itself and lovingly kept her lips in Ranveer's cheek and kissed him well and took her lips from Ranveer's cheek and saw Ishani with a smile and then again saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too smiled to Raagini and then seeing Ishani he gave a cute wink to her. 
Ranveer(in a bit romantic tone): hmm let me go to office happily now. 
Ishani smiling to Ranveer shook her head as yes were Ranveer smiling to Ishani and he turned and started to walk out of the room and he started to walk in the corridor to go down were Ishani too thinking about this purest love of them having Raagini in her hand turned and started to walk to the cupboard were she went to the cupboard and she holding Raagini in her hand well and with other hand she opened the cupboard and took Raagini's dresses out and then with the same hand she closed the cupboard door and then having Raagini's dresses in her one hand and Raagini in her other hand and she walked to the washroom and she entered the washroom and she closed the washroom door to make Raagini ready for the day. 
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi dii , 
Such a lovely episode . cute romance and routine lifestyle. As usual ishveer bound to have distubance , but they tackled it soon cutely , yes their love is the puriest one . 
Take care dii and update soon . let me catch you later . 

Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago