Gossip aunty

tota17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rangeela has become typical gossip aunty..peeping in other people's house..his 'yeh kya naya natak' dialogue looking at Gulguli drama just cracked me up🀣..He was so engrossed that he almost got caught.. forgetting his main motive to sneek into haveli..
One pagdi one pair shoe... So big bag?πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Maldu ki adhuri prem kahaani
Btw whose DNA did Rangy match the blood stain with? His own? Or are the makers trying to say that Sarkar's blood is available always as sample in labs?πŸ˜• which lab gives reports so fast?
Manmeet Rashmi had a great fall😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chabalas thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tota17

Rangeela has become typical gossip aunty..peeping in other people's house..his 'yeh kya naya natak' dialogue looking at Gulguli drama just cracked me up🀣..He was so engrossed that he almost got caught.. forgetting his main motive to sneek into haveli..

Btw whose DNA did Rangy match the blood stain with? His own? Or are the makers trying to say that Sarkar's blood is available always as sample in labs?πŸ˜• which lab gives reports so fast?

I felt the complete episode was dragged beyond necessary  I liked Gulguli's dhamakedar entrance though πŸ˜³

Maaldawali's ke Iss pyaar ko kya naam de πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Bold - We shouldn't be asking or even think of such questions and logics from Ghulaam team πŸ€£

Loved Manmeet-Rashmi's fall πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ It was cute and that small eye lock was good πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tota17

@bold

Only in the B'pur lab.🀣