leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago
The makers have given a raw deal to Ravish. Even then Ravish infused freshness  into the show with his screen presence and enthusiasm. Suman and Ravish tried their best to give something extra,

Atharv is a great actor but some X factor is required to bring in trps. Ravish had that X factor.
While Atharv is an intense actor who redifined acting in a tv serial, Ravish brought freshness and presence.

CVs made Ravish lose Vividha, Madhav, his mother, his relatives, his property and then gave him a criminal as wife.
While Atharv got everything without losing anything in the bargain.

Shashank realised this partiality and atlast wanted to leave the show. If the makers think that they kicked him out, then they got a royal ouster from the channel itself which withdrew their extenstion. This is called poetic justice.

A selfish Vividha on one side and selfless Ravish on other side.

It does not mean I am against anyone. I am seeing a great actor in Atharv like Rajeev Khandelwal. And Vividha is really a powerhouse performer. And Ravish has great looks, great presence and good acting when situation requires.

It is makers fault for not making the best use of these talents by giving due to each character.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: leavesandwaves

The makers have given a raw deal to Ravish. Even then Ravish infused freshness  into the show with his screen presence and enthusiasm. Suman and Ravish tried their best to give something extra,

Atharv is a great actor but some X factor is required to bring in trps. Ravish had that X factor.
While Atharv is an intense actor who redifined acting in a tv serial, Ravish brought freshness and presence.

CVs made Ravish lose Vividha, Madhav, his mother, his relatives, his property and then gave him a criminal as wife.
While Atharv got everything without losing anything in the bargain.

Shashank realised this partiality and atlast wanted to leave the show. If the makers think that they kicked him out, then they got a royal ouster from the channel itself which withdrew their extenstion. This is called poetic justice.

A selfish Vividha on one side and selfless Ravish on other side.

It does not mean I am against anyone. I am seeing a great actor in Atharv like Rajeev Khandelwal. And Vividha is really a powerhouse performer. And Ravish has great looks, great presence and good acting when situation requires.

It is makers fault for not making the best use of these talents by giving due to each character.

i agree wid u but i disagree wid ur comparison of attu wid  rajeev. hes not that level actor
rajeev never gave such OTT expressions or delivered his lines in bland drone like voice. an di m no fan of rajeev rather i don't like him much.
attu is  v. consistent in expressions,body lang, voice moduln rather he doesn't've any moduln in his voice acc. 2 situn. he doesn't know where & how 2 stress & where not.and viv shes not any powerhouse. .both viv & attu need 2 go long .but yes attu is better than viv.shouting is not acting nor giving OTT expressions,dialogues or BG of Gods.thye don't know the beauty of subtle acting. they've 2  learn it.
all fab actors  don't do this nor need such things.
and yes kangs is still better than viv.i agree she killed but she was mentally imbalanced & din't know  wats rite& wrong.but shes 10 times better than viv in her normal state. she doesn't shout or scream & also listens  2 her hubby & doens't think shes always rite. she accepts he r mistakes/faults & is flexible.

rest i agree wid u.PH used 2 ravi 2 sell their show. they r doing wid sanaya also but she also left their show.
Rajeev is probably considered the most iconic actor of Tv and yes I've seen Vikram having the sane sparks. Honestly I have not followed a Hindi show since ages now, nothing religiously to defend an actor but yes Vikram damn, he maser me watch this show, esp when the show was in phase 2, I was completely unaware of phase 1 but then I love Vividha and her blind love for Baby Atharva, that intrigued me and then I watched phase 1 in hot star. There was no looking back, Vikram is here to stay, so is Shivani. The makers hit gold with the pairing and ifbthebshow has a run of one year and two months now it's because the lead pair did manage to acquire a lot of eye balls.

Makers giving a raw deal to Ravish, well I can't say much. Vikram is relevantly less experienced and if makers and channel trusted him more then it's a great thing. And honestly for a character it takes a lot if magic to replace the lead hero after four months of the show, if Atharva would be negative then Ravish would be easy choice for the sympathy but given that Atharva's love was shown in a bigger context of sacrifice and undying love, the basic audience of the show who watched the show from day 1 could never accept their hero's defeat. Atharva had to win Vividha, that's what the message was in the title of the show.

About Ravish, well je never fitted here, neither Vivi loved him, not could Atharva accept him, Cvs did this to earn sympathy for Ravish but then failed. The damage was done with second marriage of Vivi with Ravish because nobody clearly saw that coming. Later they realized their mistakes but it was late.

I'll still say the show is ending on a positive note, the entire crew of phase 1 will perform in last phase, what more can I ask as a fan? It hurts when we don't get closures, but we are getting it so I guess no harsh feelings.

And about Vikram, the boy has burnt some big assess, I repeat his ITA nomination wasn't a fluke, he should choose wisely like Rajeev. The show was a love story and most importantly from the make lead's stand point, and for the first time it was great to see that male lead conquered his love story with marrying four times, sleeping with others and falling prey to his mother. That's how love stories should be and not like how gul and Ekta makes male lead marrying four times and man handling female lead.

And about who has better presence, I won't comment because it's subjective, the face that attracts me might not attract somebody else, but that's how opinions are made.

Leaves thanks for the khandelwal comparison though, I'm glad that apart from me somebody else finds Chauhan in that lineEdited by TeAmo_Messi - 6 years ago
feona-frona thumbnail
@messi bang on 9n specially 2nd marriage of vivi r part yeah it was a damage.and vikram is here 2 stay .I hope he catches a big project next.r8 about ek and girl but probably vikkus next venture will be with ek  or gul.as they 're the biggies Vikku has already worked in gul s qubool hai  Edited by feona-frona - 6 years ago
Sabaina thumbnail
Vikram is less experienced actor ?Give me a break.The guy has worked in so many serials.i won't compare him with rajeev because rajeev is a seasoned and much experienced actor but vikram has worked in many patnaiks shows from supporting to lead but couldnt make his mark .In JNDSD he is given full screen space but it's obvious he couldn't make a much mark that's why the channel is not considering him eligible enough to run the show on his own and his character is also badly sketched It's too impossible to like Atharv or sympathize with him especially for non actor fans to whom character matters more than actor  Edited by Sabaina - 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Sabaina

Vikram is less experienced actor ?Give me a break.The guy has worked in so many serials.i won't compare him with rajeev because rajeev is a seasoned and much experienced actor but vikram has worked in many patnaiks shows from supporting to lead but couldnt make his mark .In JNDSD he is given full screen space but it's obvious he couldn't make a much mark that's why the channel is not considering him eligible enough to run the show on his own and his character is also badly sketched It's too impossible to like Atharv or sympathize with him especially for non actor fans to whom character matters more than actor 

so playing 2-3 minuscule roles makes him experienced? comparing him with Rajeev again is an opinion, you do not find them similar and that is completely fine.

And about liking Atharva, the less i say is better, he is the best written character of this show. And no you do not have to sympathize with Atharva to like him, its more like his ideals and his strength what made the character so worthy of the fan base. The show was Atharva's love story, go figure if you still have doubts. Channel is ending the show after 1 year, most shows at this slot ends even before 5 months, says a lot about Vividha and Atharva being the faces of the show. The honest opinion is that Shivani and Vikram has fans due to Atharva and Vividha, whereas the fans of Ravish are mostly from his previous show, its not the character that was sold but the actor who had a long running show in his kitty brought fans, but Vikram made new fans with this show, if you disagree then i cannot help and argue, but that is how hindi shows work.

And Vikram was not the second hero who entered the show, it is the other way round, Channel allowed makers to do what they wanted, and makers never let Ravish take over knowing what Atharva is. ðŸ˜ƒ