Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: kkrnightriders

IT WILL BE THE BIGGEST SHOCK FOR HER!!!SHE WILL GO INTO DEEP DEPRESSION!!!!Also chances of going insane completely!!she is like a coconut,shemay act she is strong but actualluy reversr is the case,shr is highly sensitive!!!i am afraod what her reaction b???????

Thats  such a sweet analysis of the character dear , very much near to the real situation...😃
.Piyali.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Soon Geet reached Maan's house , she stared at the door and remembered her moments with Maan last day , she was having a huge smile of her lips, she was staring at the door when someone pushed the door outside and it hit her , she was pushed back due to the smack.

She balanced herself and stared at the person , " Not again..." she said as she realized the person to be Maan.
He bit his tongue and stared at her with an innocent smile , " sorry..." he said so sweetly that Geet tongue couldn't resist saying , " No problem..."

Afterall , she loved him .
" you here..??" Maan asked staring at her from head to toe, she was wearing a yellow simple suit and her hair were open, she was looking gorgeous in that simple yet elegant attire.

" yaa , we became friends na so just wanted to know in which collage you are...??" words themselves seemed to slip out of her tongue as she was smiling continuously like a mad person.
" The Kings collage , its my first day..."
" Kings Collage...?" Geet asked stunned.
" are you fine na...???"
" no i am not , yipppeee, you are in my collage , Misha...i mean Maan you are in my collage , wow , wow , wow..." she passed a flying kiss staring towards the sky and shouted , " God tussi Great ho..."

Maan seemed shocked and embarrassed by her behaviour and kept his hand on her mouth to stop her , " Geet , what are you doing , behave na..." Geet stared at him shocked and then at his red cheeks , she laughed out wholly seeing him , " you didn't seemed to be such a introvert..." she said staring at him.

Maan nodded and said , " you know mumma too says , i am not the way i should have been , Introvert..." He started moving out on the road.
" Oh ho , Mr. Or should i say Master mumma's boy , why saying like that , I love you the way you are..." Geet said keeping a hand on his shoulder moving behind him.

Maan turned and stared at her confused, Geet bit her tongue and said , " yaa , I love my new friend na..."
"Oh..." Maan said as he moved further.
Geet kept staring at him , she was smiling , she was feeling awkward but she knew at the end of the day she was feeling happy.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/5c/98/81/5c98814e03c7e155475ae0292c48f072.jpg

" Mashah-Allah , what a beautiful choice Geet, tune usse I love you bol diya aur use samajh bhi Nahi ayya ...par hai bhi to kiska pyaar , Geet ka , special to hona hi tha..." she said as she started moving behind him.

Soon , they boarded an auto to go to collage together.
In the auto:
Geet was staring at Maan while Maan was staring outside at the flow of Ganga like a small kid enjoying its view.
" So hows my Ganga Maiyaa...???" Geet again spoke up.

" As usual beautiful , Ganga Maiyaa , nice name from today she's my maiyaa too..."

Geet nodded like a child who is ready to share her mother with her friend.
" Ok , now tell me something about you..." Geet said as she too started staring at the flow of the river.

" Mumma says we should not tell much about us to strangers..." Maan said in a deep thinking.
" Haaaww...am I a stranger...???" Geet asked opening her mouth in a big "O"

Maan stared at her and bit his tongue , " No , I am sorry , sachi , it just slipped out of my tongue.." Geet turned her face to the other side of the auto in anger , " Uncle ji stop the auto , I don't want to go with him...I am a stranger na..." Geet said as she got out of the auto and sat near the Ganga river on the steps.

" Oh God , what I did...???" Maan thought as he sat in the auto.

Geet who was sitting on the steps , waiting for Maan thought , " Now this mumma's boy ..will he come to me or leave for the collage...I think he'll leave , he won't even think of consoling me...what a solid insult Geet..." she thought angrily.

" Ganga Maiyaa , kya , you know na , i love him and he... he doesn't even care , i will na kill him , murder him... ," Now putting her fingers on her neck like swearing something, "... sachi keh ri hun , apki kasam( I am really willing to do it , I swear)"
As she was saying this, a hand at her back stunned her , she turned to find Maan staring at her with one of his hands on his ears and other on her back.

She had a worth millions smile on her lips, " SORRY , please forgive me..." Maan said like a child now keeping both of his hands on his ears.

https://maankimishti3.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/maaneet-50.jpg " Ok , only on one condition..."
" what...?"
" you will tell me about yourself..."
" done..." Maan said with a big smile as he made up with Geet fast.
"Ok , so let's talk while having a stroll on the river..." Geet said getting hold of his hands and making him stand , they both started walking near the river while Maan started telling about himself , they both were walking hand in hand near the river while both had a huge smile .

Geet because she knew her choice was the best in the world and Maan because he got such a cute friend.
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

" I was born and brought up in Patna , I love to make friends and have many friends , what else to tell about me...???" Maan asked confused.

Geet smiled and hit her head , " something like...ok , what you think about me...???"
" you are very cute..." Maan said pulling her cheeks with his hands.

https://i1.wp.com/i1066.photobucket.com/albums/u408/samina_17/5-3.jpg

Udne laga kyon man baawla re
Aaya kahan se yeh hosla re
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

Geet got free from his hold and touched her cheeks like a child , " Cute , vo to tum ho (you are cute , I am not...)"
" no , no you are really very very cute..." Maan said again trying to hold her cheeks while she started running , he started running behind her...
Tanabana tanabana bunti hawaa haaye bunti hawa
Boondein bhi to aaye nahi baaz yahan

Sagish mein shaamil sara jahan hai
Har zare zare ki yeh iltiza hai

O re Piya
O re Piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re Piya

They both were running on the shores of the Ganga while Maan was trying to catch Geet's cheeks , " Maan , please yaar leave me..." Geet said as she tried to protect her cheeks , " No , you know , you are really cute , first accept it..." Maan said running behind her.

ni re ,re re ga
ga ga ma
ma ma pa
pa ma ga re sa
sa re re sa
ga ga re
ma ma ga
pa pa ma
dha dha pa
ni ni sa sa pa
pa sa ma pa dha ni sa ni
re ni sa sa sa.. . . . ..

Soon Maan got hold of Geet and tried touching her cheeks , Geet kept her hand on her face to protect herself , Maan was staring at her , at her cute and beautiful face as she was trying to hide it behind her hands , " Ok baba , I won't pull them..." " Pakka?" Geet asked from behind her hands only.
" Pakka..." Maan said, Geet released her hands from front of her face, Maan got hold of her cheeks and started pulling them , " Maan..." Geet said shocked , this time Maan laughed whole heartedly and ran from there , " I wont leave you , I will na...i will na..." Geet said running behind him without completing her sentence.

Nazrein bolen duniya bole
dil ki zaban haaye dil ki zubaan
Ishq maange ishq chahe koi toofan

Chalna aahiste ishq naya hai
Pehla yeh vada humne kiya hai

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya
Piyaaa...

yehhh piya

" Maan , we are getting late for collage , your mumma will scold you..." Geet said from behind as Maan was running , " What...???" Maan asked coming back towards her , Geet started hitting him with her fragile hands and he understanding her prank tried to get free , they both were smiling in the time that they were spending with each other , this was LOVE , though unknown to them they were already tied together , God had named them together from the heavens where he decides the couples , Maan and Geet were to be each others , were to be Maaneet...

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/4e/1a/52/4e1a528a9ecdc03aea1b992246689727.jpg

Nange pairo pe angaro
chalti rahi haaye chalti rahi
Lagta hai ke gairo mein
Palti rahi haaye
le chal wahan jo
Mulk tera hai
Jahil zamana
dushman mera hai

haaye

O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..
O re piya haye..

Two opposites , a sweet but not simple girl opposite a Fun loving but not Macho man , how would they end up together ???

This is LOVE , not caring about boundaries of society but being each others forever.

Edited by .Piyali.. - 6 years ago
--HANISA-- thumbnail
Lovely start will wait for next 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cute update geet went to meet maan who in his clumsiness hurt her geet poor thing maan is such a baby and a mumma boy maan was staring at geet or say drooling at her both went to college geet wanted to know abt maan he called her stranger later realize his folly went to apologise to geet both were chasing and teasing each other unknowingly falling for each other one has fallen for another while mummas boy was so naive to understand his emotions that he loves her that's why couldn't stop himself from looking at her 
kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Very cute update. Maaneet are very naughty. 
Jayeeta_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update...⭐️⭐️⭐️...loved their bonding...❤️❤️❤️...Maan is so cute...👏👏👏...Geet is lattoo over him...😉😛...waiting 4 the next update......thank u 4 pm...😃...
varala thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update 
Continue soon plz 
Thanks for pm 😛
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update dear
loved it...😳
bluesky10 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
👍🏼
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it thank you for pm.