Rangeela learns the truth

kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

https://twitter.com/LifeOK/status/865467672791719937

To save Veer from Rangeela, Sarkar will tell the truth that Veer and Rangeela are brothers.
Why did not he say it when Veer was abusing Rangeela?

Sarkar disgusts me.🤢😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Karishma700 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Such a sore loser. Hope this truth makes Rangeela more stronger.
tota17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just hope truth does not make Rangeela back to being soft towards Chiwdhury's..they have done inhuman tortures to his mother and him physically and mentally😡
tota17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel the truth is coming out too fast..at least Rangeela should have been shown reflecting that all that he has done in name of aadesh was wrong and only blaming Veer wont do..I still remember the initial episodes when Rashmi was burnt..he might have done similar things earlier also..probably with other women and Maldu also, may be walking on pyres, female feticides and all happened beyond Chowdhury family..What did he do then?
He claims aurat samman is all but he had actually supported back then..This reflection is very much lacking in the script..
And now with another major revealation coming out..apart from his mother's plight, he should think about the manipulations he was done to become a ghulam, amounting to child abuse..
Most importantly why Ghulami at all in a free country?
Few days back the villagers were mocking him for not hanging and bringing down the  prestige of Chowdhury family and he was ashamed and left Bpur..Now suddenly they are supporting him hiddenly??😕
The people were actually enjoying the swayamvar and Rangy hanging..No one ( except manmeet and sarkar) bothered to think it even as a wrong doing..Veer never forced probably to attend Swayamvar..Shows mentality of the people there..So overnight mentality changed?? Only Veer is not Beraham, even older ladies must have treated their daughter-in-laws like that and thought it correct. So how come just one day Rangy stood up and all had their mentality changed?
Hope CVs read the comments and understand 
QueenKordeilia thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I've seen this sort of thing a few times where two secretly related people try to kill each other and then the person who knows the truth just blurts it out
'No, stop, he's our son!' Heard this twice.
'No, stop, she's your sister!' Heard this once.

As for not speaking up when Rangeela was being beaten up, it's quite simple. Veer is the legitimate son whereas Rangeela is the illegitimate son so Bhisma prefers things. Illegitimate children are usually considered as only their mother's children. Bhisma is no father to Rangeela and thus he shouldn't be seen as such. He's nothing more than a sperm donor.