Dance of ecstacy

tota17 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
O my God..really Jagir dancing 🤣 along with Maldu 😆
Veer doing all sorts of Chichorapan to gain attention..u look like a school kid Veer who likes to bully others..like seriously?? Cutting of electricity lines, throwing of kerosene.. Phantom told right...for how long u will do pehradari?..Your ghulam is a changed man dear Veer.. Grow up! U are only highlighting your failure and making him appear as a Hero ( yes he is) by giving him so much time and importance by your silly tricks..Leave him alone..he will become confused( though I dont want R to be confused again)..Itna bhi dimag nhi hai kya? Dont you know the simple rule of life..not to show stress lines due to your failure or your enemy's win..but to glorify own' s win?. 
Go and marry another girl .enjoy and..make babies and rule Bpur( Though I dont want it)..
Look at Rangeela..he is as cool calm and not reacting to your pokings..How he manipulated your goons by simple talk only and body language👏 and reconnected electricity..
And old lady tumhe sunake chali gyi Veer..shame shame😃
Btw where did the doctor vanish😲
I am really liking intelligent and strategic Rangeela..hope he doesnt take irrational decisions getting irked by Veer..Amma should be kept at a safe place Rangy..she is easy target and you get affected

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kany thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Oh, yes, Jageer and Maldu, the dance was crazy and worn specially for him ...  🤣
His  tounge is not tired, he is constantly out there, inside ...
Jageer is worse than a woman, constantly talking, no breaks 

Veer obviously watched movies of  horror and now he copied the main characters, the only problem is, the victim has no more fear of him

If I were in Rangeela, I'd buy Veer a  plastic doll to play with them, to learn them, how to deal with the women.

I think it's extremely dangerous, Veer's hormones continue to produce in the form of a baby, it's better to play with plastic dolls.

No unpleasant side effects, ... I mean Veer baby😃

The old lady is a queen, as wisely tricked Veer.

You asked a good question: "where did the doctor go?"😲

Cvs runs for the trp, so he forgets that the doctor needs to get out of the house.😆

Edited by kany - 6 years ago