Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Tanu221

Hey everyone this is my first ever anything. It was intended to be an os but words flow people so I decided to put a series of not so related os. I hope you like it please comment and tell me how I can I improve. Enjoy 

๐Ÿ˜Š
"Do something-----------------------------------------------------------------------demons on and turn back !!! "

Now, for your problem..

look at above "Quote"...it is the first post of yours or first part of your story so,

1. Go to this post and choose "Edit Post" option.

2. Then post reply box will open ..it will show you the textbox of topic name where we mention name of topic for the first time...you make some changes whatever you want to make and then..choose "update post "option given below.

Name of your thread will appear with the name you edited 

I hope this will help you.๐Ÿ˜Š
Tanu221 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The Magic Drink 

She was pacing around or one would say racing around - in his room.

" Wow Preet bravo ! Today you officially made your entry in the list of dumbest smartass people. Maybe you topped the list " she was amazed by her stupidity.

She planned everything so carefully and executed woderfully - even jagan chacha and Harjeet uncle is no more a threat ! How could they - they were too impressed - oh ! Stop praising yourself Preet ! Focus.

She was standing in his room and he could be there any moment. And she was so not ready to face him.

During grahpravesh ! Everyone was quite but Raj fight till the end - end being her victory ofcourse !! Raj can never say no to his mother. Their mother now. She remembered his face - he looked like a kid who can't get his candy. So poor so cute !!

Not cute !

She didn't saw him since then. He just reminded her that he would never accept her whether she live here or anywhere and stormed out of the house.

" Seriously ! What this man think of himself - ' I will never accept you ' - who was asking him to. I didn't come here to get my wifey rights. I am his wife - he accepts it or not - and he missed the main point - I came here to make his life hell ! Not to beg his love !!He said he wouldn't bother to look at me if it wasn't for his revenge - yeah right !! He really shouldn't have - because from now on he will see me everywhere ! - wherever he go - I will follow - In the village, in the house, in the hall, in the kitchen and in his room " manu's thought train came to a halt with that idea.

She was too delighted with her first sucess, she forgot that she too had to face him every where she go. She can lie to everyone but him. She wasn't used to. Since childhood he was her secret keeper, whenever she felt overwhelmed she used to go to him and pour down her emotional troubles into the well of their friendship.

And he know her so well, it's going to be tough to pretend in front of him. To play cool in front of the person who gave her 'love poisoning' - and it's not like food poisoning which can be treated. It ceases to leave causing you suffer a constant sharp pain in the chest. But she can't go down. She is a tigress - a fighter and she will show him how contingent she is ?? Whatever he predicts - she will do opposite ! He can never have the upper hand and he better say goodbye to his mental piece for - ever ! She will make sure he never get a good night sleep ever again - not until she is alive and even if she dies she will come back and haunt him - and this why she is in his room - their room.

But he was angry.

Oh ! He was sooo angry ! when he couldn't stop her from entering the house. God knows how he will react when he saw her in his room.

And to make it worse she also forgot to consider this situation, else she would be prepared. But the question arises -

" how ?"

This was the ultimate destination of the whole charade -

" First become his wife

Then Enter his life

Teach this dummy!

You have his mummy !

As he is your spouse

You have his house

He mocked all the vows

I'll make him bow

Down on his knees

Until he learn to say please

To Do all this soon

Go get into his room "

" Why I am so terrified! I didn't do anything wrong. I am his wife I have a right to be in this room. And there's nothing to be worried about. So what if he'll be furious to see me - that's the reason for my stay. To make him angry, to annoy him. He deserves this ! "

And she don't have time to get emotional. She didn't came here to ask him "why* or give him lectures on love - friendship ! She came here to show him - he shouldn't have messed with her and it's too late to ractify that - now bear the consequences.

But...

" What if he tried to ... !"

" He won't"

" What if he did "

" He said he despise you ! He won't come close"

" What if he tries to scare you ! He did it before - sneaking into your bed"

" Then do the most unpredictable thing you can think of - If he took one step towards me - I'll ..."

"I'll move two steps forward ! Before he could even think of it - I will scare him off"

" That's the spirit ! You go girl !"

She was busy preaching herself when she heard Amrit's voice " where are you going "

She turned and feel relaxed after seeing her. She marched towards her and hugged her tightly. She can't thank god enough for sending Amrit to her. She is the only person in this big mension she can look forward to.

Amrit break the hug and touch her cheek, " what happened ! You are fine "

" Yes ! I am now ! " Preet replied honestly. She is glad she didn't have to pretend in front of her, " whenever I see you ! It's feel like I am not away from home ! Thank you so much "

Amrit smiled and patted her cheek -

" idiot ! Kids don't need to thank there parents and you are not away from your home because this is your home. Now tell what the problem ?? Did anyone said anything ? What were you mumbling about " Amrit turned tensed.

Peeet shook her head, " no mummyji I am fine ! It's just so much happened in a day. I am little tired, that's it "

Amrit doesn't seem to get affected by any of it. She simply crossed her hands and raised her brow.

" Raj hasn't showed up yet ! I haven't seen him since he left in the evening. It's already 10 " Preet blurted out.

Amrit's expressions soften a little, " don't worry about him. He is upset he won't come until I am asleep. And you don't have to think about him. Whether he came or not this is your room and you can relax here. " Amrit's voice was enough to calm down Preet , " and if he tries to do anything stupid again. Or even taunt you - you know who to come ! Right?" Amrit smiled at her.

Preet got tears in her eyes and she shooks her head in yes laughing a little . Before she could speak, Amrit handed her a glass of milk with turmeric.

" Haldi wala doodh " Preet'sexpression turned into disgust.

" AMBA told me you would do that " Amrit laughed " I knew you had a tough day and I also knew no matter what i say you won't listen, so I called Amba. She told me this will put you to sleep immediately and also that after this even an earthquake can't wake you up ! Sound perfect to me " Amrit smiled sweetly at Preet.

" Oh god ! Mummy !! " She took the glass and give Amrit a sad look ,"I can't believe this - I left my house and I still have to endure this " she made a puppy face staring at the glass in her hands.

" Shut up ! And finish it. I am not leaving until you fall asleep " Amrit chided Preet playfully.

Preet followed her order and the drink started doing its magic.

" What about Raj " these were the only words she could manage with sucha relaxed mind.

" Don't worry about him !! This is a big house ! He can sleep outside for one night. Maybe he will realise the value of his room then. He has become quite ignorant. About everything. It could a nice start to repenting " Amrit's bitter words made Preet feel bad about Raj but she was too sleepy to react.

As if taking the hint Amrit said, " you should lock your room - I am going and change into something comfortable before sleeping. Good night !!

Preet shook her head in agreement and locked the door after Amrit left. She then moved towards her luggage and get disappointed as soon as she opened it.

" Ravi Chachi packed if ! What else I was expecting." Preet slapped herself on the forehead. The bag was full of all girly stuff -dresses - sarees - suits - jewellery- makeup - everything that didn't even come close to comfortable !

She left the luggage on floor and moved towards wardrobe. She forgot her another suitcase downstairs that might have some kurtas she used to wear while she was manu.

Oh! She missed being manu ! Being a boy is much easier- no tight dresses - no heels - no heavy jewellery .

She opened the wardrobe and see it filled with men's clothing. She opened next one and found a pair of lower and t-shirt that looks comfortable. The size was enough to fit two women like her but who cares to sleepy to find a fit. Besides the door was locked and she will change yesterday before anyone can see what she is wearing to bed.

She didn't go into the bathroom and get rid of her clothes near the bed, leaving her dress on the floor,jewellery at a corner of the king size bed. She get into her nightwear and lie down.

She thanked God for helping her through this day. A silent prayer was sent to the heaven asking for the same as she has no idea if a Catastrophe might be waiting for her the next morning !!

Mummuji must have added some magic ingredient in that drink. She felt so blissful. And she didn't even try to enquire even when she clearing heard the clicking of door. She dozzed off with a broad smile on her face

Raj was alone with a bottle of alcohol in the backyard. He was no tippler, but this time only alcohol save him. He suddenly remembered the last time when he came to rely on this bottle - the day when Manu's true identity was revealed to him. And yet the same person is the reason for this alcohol - again !

Raj was always the nice guy - mamma's boy - but if her mother got to know about this she will be real upset. No no ! He can't let her see him like this. He can't go now, so he had wait till everyone fall asleep ! Oh crap ! He's already missing his room.

And all because of that women ! While he had to wait to get into his own room, she must be roaming around everywhere freely in - " his house". That beautifully bold &smart women who happen to be his wife. WIFE !

It's all because of her that he had to stoop so low. He can't even look at mirror, he feel disgusted by his own existence. He didn't even know that he was capable of committing such a henious act. He remembered when in temple he said he was about to do all this with 'Gunjan'.

Lord save him ! He can't believe those words came out of his mouth, he felt so cheap the very next moment. He can never think of that - Gunjan Didi !! He doesn't only call her that he meant it. Always.

Infact this stupid idea of marriage striked him because of Mohini, Preet has nothing to do with this - initially ! Of course he was upset with Manu and he will always be, he won't forgive him - her - for killing his brother. But this - this is not what he want. He would do anything to avenge Manpreet Pawaniya but not like this. He is not the kind of man who would abandon a girl at mandap. Her mother raised him to be a strong man who know how to respect women - oh god !! What he'd done ???

"Wait ! May be he is just too drunk to think rationally. Because manu wasn't a girl - well she is now - but not before - well ! Technically she was always a girl - but practically - means - apparantly she was a he - and she betrayed him while she was a he - so he took his revenge from a boy - who is now a girl - wait what !!! Ughhh !! It's too complicated for man who is not in his senses !"

Raj clutched his hair and shake his head wildly to shrugg off any thoughts of her.

" Exactly ! Why would I think about her. What kind of person think of his enemy while drinking. I am drinking because it will make me numb - no emotion ! No pain ! No her ! Alcohol aids a person's heart, his mind to forget everything even if it's only for a night. So tonight I will forget it all, I will forget Manu, Preet, Manpreet, soniyo, his wife - and everything about her. I will forgot them all - although it seems like these all women look so similar - just like her - no - no her. Only me and my alcohol "

He smiled broadly taking the bottle in his hands and taking two more sip out of it before his smile turn downwards.

" But I am so sad ! I am a terrible person." Raj mumbled riding his train of thoughts -

What he did was wrong ! No excuses ! But she is equally responsible. He's been acting crazy since the moment he saw her.

.Firstly, he chased her like a roadside Romeo !

Then, he asked manu about her and confessed he was in love - to the person herself - he'd fallen for !

And if all that was not enough to crush the tinsy bit of his dignity, he runaway leaving behind his wife !

WIFE - he never knew a four letter world was capable of turning his world upside down. And a 7 letter world could take him to the edge of irritation, the word being - PATIDEV!

Every time she utter that word - all he could think of is to run to the farthest corner of earth and never return.

But he had to do that. For his mother - for her pride her right and to throw Mohini out - he had to do that ! But the most sad thing about all this is her own mother is upset with his actions. What worse could happen, the person who matter to him the most - for whom he leave his principles his morals on stake - the same person left him. What he is supposed to do now !! What's the point of this life - this power - if his mother is not with him.

He sadly looked at the bottle and said - " oh ! I am sorry, I forgot we decided to forget everything. No more crying - we will relax . Okay ! You and me - we are gonna chill ! Just chill chill - just chill "

And he started to dance with his bottle when his bottle slipped out of his grip.

" nooo !! Not you too " Raj started whining like a 5 yr old " you are leaving me too ! Every one is leaving me- fine you go to that Manu too - or Preet - all of you go to her - and why not afterall she is the prettiest person on this planet. She can woo anybody ! "

Raj stop his screaming when the bottle did not reply. He then sat on the ground looking straight into nothing and continued in a low voice , " I won't leave you soniyo ! You snatch everything from me - my brother, my house, my ethics, my peace and even my mother ! My mother is so gullible to be enchanted by your beauty but not me ! You can't win me " he promised to himself.

After few more minutes alcohol started to show it's effects on him. So he decided that he has his whole life to ponder over his wife but for now he will just go to his room and lie on his soft bed. Some things never change. In this moment of adversity he still have his bed , spreading all wide in its beauty and softness, waiting for him to lie down and kiss his pillow goodnight. He decided from now on he will only think about his bed and only love his pillow .

The long walk from the backyard to his room gift him manu soveniers. A bump at the back of his head, bruise on his cheek, a sprained ankle and a swollen red mark near his elbow. But somehow he still manage to open the door to his room.

" Victory achieved ! Lion back to his Den" he patted himself and smiled. he felt relaxed - only 15 more steps and he will be on his king size bed. Countdown begins now -

"Ouuuchhh !! " He tripped over something - something like a suitcase. " Another sovenier " he added to the list "scratch - left leg "

But he was too drunk to care so he throw his shoes wherever he can.

"Alcohol is such a mean word for a magic drink like that " he mumbled Walking upto bed not before removing his t- shirt and sending it on its way to the couch. With the last step his legs touch the edge of bed and he allow himself to freefall. With a loud squeak his cheeks touched a soft cotton sheet and he went blank.

Actually these are two chapters but I decided to combine them. I have an exam in 2 days and I am doing this .

Anyway I put so much effort in This I really hope you guys like it.

I can't wait to write next chap. That's a dream - so no idea about next updates you know exams. So please hang on !!!

And thanks again for all the comments and everything : suchi you are so sweet !!

And this one is long for those who were complaining about short chapters.

Wish me luck for my exams and always pray for more improved chapters.

Love you all 

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผCan't wait for the next chapter. Bechara  Raj ๐Ÿคฃ. Sorry it was/looked funny to me๐Ÿ˜†.
Tanu221 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani7131

๐Ÿ‘๐ŸผCan't wait for the next chapter. Bechara  Raj ๐Ÿคฃ. Sorry it was/looked funny to me๐Ÿ˜†.

Oh that's great๐Ÿ˜†i like funny. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜† i wish it could be funnierโญ๏ธ
rani7131 thumbnail
when are you gonna post the next chapter?Can't wait to read your next chapter.  I just love  your story.  don't worry we can wait(especially me the most impatient person will be patient ๐Ÿ˜† cause I know exams are imp.) btw  All the best for your exams. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
rani7131 thumbnail
If you believe in yourself you don't have to fear any challenges. I wish you all the success for your exam.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
rani7131 thumbnail
a bit cheesy I know ๐Ÿคฃ. but still seriously all the best for your exam ๐Ÿ˜Š Edited by rani7131 - 6 years ago
Alisha2887 thumbnail
Brilliant update!

Good luck for your exam ๐Ÿ˜Š
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mannu is worried the person she loved..the person who was her best friend .she has to do everything so carefully..he knows how she is by nature...she has many things to plan๐Ÿ˜†..loved Amrit and Preet's convo๐Ÿ˜ณ

Raj the Talli Patidev!๐Ÿคช
 thoughts which are existing in his mind...about Preet..how he chased her..how he fell for her..and the henious act he did...would we ever able to see in this show...that part Raj's self confession of his act was excellent ๐Ÿ‘..he poured out the truth..he regret this thing somewhere in his heart 

OOPS!!! Preet is in..*ahem* *ahem* clothes๐Ÿ˜ณ and Raj is in talli mood๐Ÿ˜†...but a cliffhanger...we will be waiting for the next part!๐Ÿ˜‰

Mention not!๐Ÿ˜Š
All the Best For your Exams...do well!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Just focus on your exams ..that is more important for you!๐Ÿ˜Š

Tanu221 thumbnail

The DREAM !!! AND THE REALITY!! 

As the sun rays falls on his face, Raj twisted, squeezing his eyes even more tightly. He doesn't want to wake up. Not now - when the best part of his dream is yet to happen.

So, thanking all gods above for creating the phenomenon of dreaming, he turned to his right and extend his left hand so long to cover up all he can - in his mascular arms.

The soft body next to him moved a little closer and scooped into him. His supposedly new bedmate now clutching onto his t-shirt, nuzzling into his broad chest and tickling Raj with her silky long hair in his chin.

He couldn't help but smile - a full 2000V smile.

"Ummm ! The smell "

The smell of her hair. It's not what they say in movies -"chocolates and strawberry" - it's better...

It's her smell !

The idea itself was enough to send Goosebumps through his body, forcing him to hold her even closer, pressing his fingers against curve of her waist.

If only he can hold on forever,

If only he can hold on tighter,

If only he could smell the beautiful scent of her for the rest of his life,

If only he can stay there forever like this,

If only he can feel her heartbeat matching his everyday,

If only he didn't have to let go,

If only he didn't have to do all that,

If only he can be the nice guy she deserves,

If only ... it wasn't a dream,

If only it was reality ... things would have been better.

If only he could thank god every day for having her by his side.

If only it could be true ... He would ask God to bless himself ... for treasuring him with this precious pearl in his arms.

But

If only... !!

Raj hated this part the most.

Time to wake up, to open up his eyes and faec the ugly reality of his life. An empty bed with noone but him in it. Not that he wanted anything in it but she and she only. Going around all day so he could tire himself to fall asleep and have the same dream he had been seeing since last 2 months and 23 days- ' Since he'd met her first' - only to be disappointed after waking up.

If only !! he didn't have to wake up, he would sleep forever just to live in this dream. Knowing it all along but he would still do it.

If only he was that lucky.

But he need to wake up !! For the same reason he's been waking up all his life.

Besides this certain beautiful lady he has his eyes on - he also has his another beautiful women - the women who brought him into this world.

His mother !!

Who is so dear to him that he would fight god if he'd have to for her.

She must be waiting for him with delicious breakfast on the table.

Before this he use to dream of having that same breakfast, with his whole family.

He often wonders if it's still possible. He, mummy, papa, Rohan veer ji - all on the same table - laughing and showering love onto each other. If Raman veer ji was alive - he and simar didi / parjai- would be there too - and may be he was to have a niece by now.

"Ouchhh !"

His chain of thoughts was broken by a sudden pounce - in his neck and he opened his eyes -

Only to witness the biggest shock of his life. To watch how his wildest dreams turn into the creaziest reality of his life !!

There in the mirror on the opposite wall - he saw a figure wrapped into his arms !!

"Good morning " came a sweet and sleepy voice - voice of HER !!

The voice muffed into his chest.

He jerked back and saw her smiling beautifully at him with eyes half closed. This was the first time he is dreaming about waking up.

So he stared at her, capturing the beautiful scenery into his eyes for forever, because he knew any moment now she would disappear leaving him alone to fight his own demons.

He leaned in and kissed her forehead wishing her " good morning ! SONIYO !"

He watched as her sweet smile disappeared into a shocked expression - wide eyes and then with a jerk trying to get out of bed she fell off along with a pillow - screaming wildly -

"Aaa - aa"

Which turned into a quick -

"Ouch !"

Raj jumped up but didn't get off the bed as he watched the scene in amusement. She was a sight to see. She flashed twenty different expressions in less than 10 seconds. She winced, she pouted , then she was shocked, as she looked at him she was terrified, recovering her posture she stand straight quickly and hold out the pillow in defensive manner as if she is in a war, then she looked confused, she looked around as if recalling the place. And a lot more expression he had never seen before so couldn't tell the difference. But this all happened in seconds.

He was living the most beautiful dream and in any other case he would have been elated. But then again it was no ordinary case. It was her and nothing about her is ordinary.

So Raj was confused!!

He was too confused to be elated - he couldn't decide whether - to scream, to laugh hysterically, to help, to sympathise or simply smile and enjoy the beauty before him.

" Wha-aa-t !! The hell is going on"

She stated staring at him as if he was an alien, clutching the pillow to her chest.

Raj's smile disappeared in a quick manner with a heavy headache as the flashes of the previous day went through his eyes.

And that's when the reality hit him hard. He looked at her and mumbled-

"THIS - IS - NOT - A - DREAM"

SURPRISE ! SURPRISE ! SURPRISE !!

I am so nervous about this. I really hope you liked it please let me know and it's not over yet.

Scroll down folks... !!

P.s. sorry for the drama ! That's me .

And the REALITY !

"What are you doing here !! " Raj shouted dramatically, covering his chest with one pillow and throwing another to hit her.

" God ! This girl will be death of him. First she sneaks into his dreams and now in reality too."

Raj was flabbergasted. He never believed dreams come true - never - until now. "This was supposed to be a dream, reality is supposed to be disappointing but not more than this - however he's feeling now "

Isn't it's what he wish for - "exactly !and that's the reason why they say - be careful what you wish for " Raj couldn't think straight so he decided to fight.

"What are youuu doing here " preet shouted emphasizing the word 'you' more than needed and catching the pillow in between.

" she just woke up and this crazy man is hitting her with pillows ! What a morning ! She had been waiting for him whole night and he decided to show up now ! Like this !! " She was too busy fighting him to contemplate - what happened and what's happening between them.

" This is my room ! "

Raj forced every word out with a little more authority than needed.

" So you tell me what the hell are you doing here " Raj screamed while jumping on to his knees and catching the pillow she throwe at him and covering himself with the same.

"what do you think normal people do in their bed ??? S -L-E-E-P !"

She taunted, " so I was sleeping here - PEACEFULLY - when you decided to pull me into your chest and when did you last shave? "

She added rubbing her temples, which turned red more from her rubbing than his stubble.

Raj sit again grabbing the other two pillows as he was out of answers " when did he last shave ! He can't remember " he touched his neck and realised he deserved that question, a little embarrassed. But she doesn't have to k ow that.

" that's none of your business and for the last time - This is my house - my room - my bed - " he was about to continue when he realised -

" wait ! You've been here whole night."

Raj asked with big eyes as he was unable to digest the idea of sleeping next to her without losing control - " actually you did pull her into a hug - if that counts " " no ! Don't think about that "

Raj shook his head and decided to turn his anger on - only escape:

" you were here the whole damn night "

He pointed the bed area to his right,

" How did you get in ?? What are you a thief now ?? Who let yooo... ???"

"Excuse me ! Thief ??? Me ??? " he was cut by her sharp offended voice.

" I had been waiting for you all night- worried - but you didn't showed up !! I didn't even realise when did I fall asleep but I definately remembered locking the door "

She said without taking a breath pointing a finger towards him and moving closer to bed with every sentence.

" So you tell me - how did you get in ? TRESPASSER !" She accused him.

"Yooouuu !! "

Now it's his turn to point the finger. He was about to get up and pull her collar but decided against it as he remembered he was yet shirtless.

" Youuu - locked the door ! I can't believe this. What if I didn't had the key ? HUH ! And I thought I was going crazy , forgot my own room's combination- How dare you lock my door ? How dare you ? You know what ? leave it - just get out ! Okay ! You ruined my morning, your goal accomplished. now GET OUT !! "

"I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE ! Not now - not ever ! " Preet dotched the pillow thrown at her and continued.

" And I locked the door to keep you out, and next time I'll make sure your that even keys won't work !" She faked smile and catch the second pillow on her way "

She picked the pillow on the floor and throw both at him while shouting -

" And stop hitting me ! You dumbass"

Raj stopped the first one with his hand but the other landed near his neck.

"Aaaouuuchhh"

He whined and rubbed his neck. He felt sharp twinge at the right of his neck "it's fresh" he mumbled and turned to her immediately with wide eyes -

" You bit me " it came out as a reflex.

" Excuse me " she thought she didn't hear him properly. 'Bit him ' what does that mean ? Why would she bit him - " ignore him, he's an idiot " she calmed herself.

" You locked my room, slept in my bed and you bit me "

He iterated - taking in the situation while speaking.

Raj felt startled. He had no idea whether he was asking for her explanation or counting for himself - the traces of her:

• In his life
  • In his house
  • In his room
  • On his body
  • In his clothes

" Hey ! That's my t-shirt ! Isn't it "

He blinked his eyes just to confirm and suddenly his expression turned stern. Even before she can respond to his previously asked question, he burst out again :

" Nooo, that's my favourite t- shirt "

This time he jumped two step with his knees to reach the edge of the bed. Pillow forgotten. Without taking a breath he continued -

" My shirt ! Why are you wearing my shirt?? "

Preet took two steps back moving her eyes over his broad - toned chest. She turned a tinge of red to see the band of his underwear displaying - "JOCKEY" - just above his jeans.

" Thank god he is atleast wearing his pants " she took a sigh of relief.

" Stop checking him out ! You bimbo ! It's been only one day since you turned a girl and you are already acting like some teenage Fangirl. "Fight ! Fight ! Fight !"

" I didn't had anything comfortable ! I mean my clothes are nice ! They are fit ! And they ... Girlish ."

She started babbling- looking between her suitcase and herself, pouting her lips like a small little girl who doesn't like her new dress -

" But I am not used to nice ! I always wore loose clothes. You know as I was manuuu..."

" So you decided you wear my clothes "

Raj stated in the same position crossing his arms which made him look even stronger and mascular.

Preet blanked at him - " his clothes" she forgot about that. She was feeling so dizzy last night that the idea seem to escape her mind. She was late for the reply so Raj get out of bed and about to move when she hurriedly took step back -

" STAY AWAY !" She put out her hand to stop him.

" What was that ! Shit ! Stupid nervous system ! Stupid reflex! stupid she ! Stupid him ! "

Raj stopped in his track. She was standing in the same posture with wide eyes when Raj studied her -

" Woohoo ! What's that ! "

"Was she ... Scared ! OF HIM ??"

Nooo ...She is Manu afterall. Not a chance "

" Well ! Well ! Well ! we can test "

His face turned into a twisted smile and he dramatically took slow steps towards her, when she surprised him AGAIN -

" Because you stink "

she blurt out, shocked by her own words but continued anyway -

" You reek of alcohol "

She looked impresse by her own cover up and turned calm again crossing her hands against her chest-

"Yes ! " She confirmed mostly to herself, ignoring him and satrted taking to air.

" You reek of alcohol - you - your clothes - your socks - your whole body ! I can't stand you - so please maintain the distance please " she completed with professionally.

He stands still, taking in her drama. He glared her, right into his eyes which were staring back at him with the same intensity.

" I stink "

"You do "

None of them breaking the eye contact.

" That's it " he ask for forgiveness from the almighty. He was planning to be lenient but she just don't deserve it.

" I want my clothes back " he demanded keeping the same stature - stern and strong.

" Huh !" She leaned a little closer to check if she heard him correctly.

" I said - I WANT MY CLOTHES BACK"

He said simply not moving a bit neither changing his expression.

"WHHAAAT " she didn't understand what happened to him suddenly, " what do you mean !" She was confused.

He did budge. He took a step forward and repeated with more conviction :

" It means - Get Out Of My Clothes ! NOW !! " He emphasized now and continued when she didn't retort back

" Either you do it now or I'll do it myself " he mimicked her fake smile and raised eyebrows.

She clutched at the hem of her - his t- shirt and moved away from him. As far as possible which is unfortunately only a 100m. distance from him near the couch.

His eyes followed her, reflecting only sincerity. Sincerity ! Which was enough to scare her.

" you are kidding right ?"

She tried not to panic but her voice sell her out.

He only smiled at that " now ! It's fun " hiding the glint of his eyes, he moved towards her with a final :

" Let's see ! I'll let you decide "

and his smile turned into smirk as he increased his pace.

She was quick and started aruning around the room screaming and throwing pillows, blankets, sheets, anything she can grab on her away at him.

He couldn't help but laughed at that - not out loud - but he was smiling.

The chase continued for some minutes when he finally circle her at the farthest corner from the door. She was exhausted from the running, her hair were all on her face and she was brethingly heavily. He can clearly make out the rise and fall of her swollen chest through his oversized shirt.

"She is a delight for eyes " someone inside him mumbled, to which another voice replied "nooo... she looked like a deer caught in the red light ! She started it - now she has to bear the consequences !"

Raj decided to go with the later one. He flashed a Devilish smile to her and moved his hand when she screamed :

" Raaajjj ! "

His hand stopped midway. His name from her sounded so loud - that he felt as he had just woken up from a long lost sleep. He looked at his outstretched hand and then her contractile form.

He retreated, horrified - " what the hell I am doing ?? It was a joke !" He reminded himself. He never imagined things will turn into this.

" God ! She looked terrified ! Look at her ! So fragile !" He didn't stop himself this time. It was all before him. She was clutching the hem of shirt tightly, eyes closed, face turned to side touching the wall, cringe body frame.

" Poor girl " Raj's eyes turned watery. He lower his head running a hand through his hair. " I can't see her like that " he admitted, " enemy, friend , wife or noone - it doesn't matter - there is no possible justifications of his actions - she don't deserve this "

This is when she moved, realising she nothing happened. She slowly opened her eyes and the sight of Raj explained it all to her. She didn't need any explaination. Raj's face is the canvas of his emotions and she was an expert. They both stood there staring into each other's eyes forgetting everything else. Raj tried to speak up :

"Uuhhhmmm "

Raj looked all around the room in order to remember - any consolatory word - any words for that matter - anything that will bring her out of this truama he'd put her into.

" I " end of dictionary.

" I was " no luck AGAIN !

She was staring at him innocently, trying to figure out whatever he was saying - but if only he moved forward from his 'uhmm' or 'ayeee' . She was so engrossed when she got interruppted by a knock on the door

She turned her head towards the door but he didn't - " finally something to distract her." He feel relaxed to get out of that awkward situation - " long live the person outside "

" Go ! Open the door " he said casually to lighten the mood.

" why should I go ! It's your room - you go " she ordered him.

" Because I asked you to and yes it's my room so do as I say" he made a gesture as it's too obvious.

" So !??" Preet ignored the hint of mischief in his voice and replied matching his tone.

"So ! Go and see who is disturbing me this early - before they barge in and look at all this "

he spin around pointing at her clothes spreading all over the room. Duppatta at the door, choli (blouse) on the couch, lehnga (skirt) covering the whole mattress, and jewellery everywhere - bangles on the bed, earrings slipped from the night - stand, anklets - ??? He think he kicked one by mistake... He was searching for her anklet when she replied-

" I don't want anybody to misunderstand me " he joked to himself as he was sure she will not get it.

" I can't. Not like this ! "

She tugged at her - his T-shirt, stretching it,

"It's so embarrassing ! I look like a clown"

He went wide eyed at her girlish tantrums but felt relaxed - " when did she last behaved like this " if it wasn't for her petite feminine body - he had lost hope of ever seeing a vulnerable, self councious Preet - her actions were proof.

"There is nothing feminine about her expect that sexy figure of her "

"mental slap "

Preet was oblivious to Raj's mental dilemma.

"You go and get the door and I'll get out of these " she clutched her clothes and turned red remembering he was about to help her in that a few moments ago.

Raj saw that so he again tried to distract them from the awkward situation rising between -

" It's not the clothes - whatever you wear you'll always be a clown - it's the face you know " he taunted to which Preet pouted giving him puppy eyes.

Raj noticed - ' well ofcourse the clothes are oversized but that only adds to the beauty of it. She was actually looking cute, adorable in fact ! Anything but clown - and she doesn't have to know that too !

And the fact that she was in his oversized clothes made him wonder how would she look in that white shirt of his - only that and nothing else...

" Raaaj ! Don't go down that road, an accident might happen - NOT SAFE "

the wise men in his head saved him so he cleared his throat to hurl another set of insults at her but her face - her beautifully gorgeous face bested him he decided to let go and playcool -

" Besides atleast you wearing SOMETHIMG ! Unlike me ! " He spread his hands to show her his naked upper body.

Preet took in the sight before her. Moving her eyes over his chest, covering his muscles and again the jeans. During the return stroke her eyes matched his and she noticed - 'the winning glint '

"Damn" she cursed herself averting her eyes the next moment, turning full 180 and moved hurriedly which made Raj confused - whether she was running away embarassed or showing him her penguin dance '.

She throwed his T-shirt from the couch which landed on his face.

" Hurry up "

And the next moment Raj heard the clicking of door.

He was busy smiling about - her checking him out - " she was totally smitten !" His smiled widened only to turn into a frown when he heard her voice again -

"Nihaaal ! "

______________________________________________hey everyone thankyou so much I read all your comments ! I will be free by 25 but I always read your comments.

Rani7131 no it's fine not silly thank you. I hope you like this chap too

Suchi thank you so much

And if any other silent reader is there please comment and let me know about your thoughts it means so much and helps to Improve.

Guys this chapter is so much special to me. I have been editing it since day one as this was the first thing I wrote and all those chapter were just situational tragedy to reach this point.

This piece is so dear to me I worked too hard and I know I could have done better but this is it for now may be next time.

I couldn't match my story with the show the problem with the shoemaker is that they forget character qualities and usually go illogical. ' Although show is running amazing these days - because of my exams - it's a conspiracybut we all know after sometime ... Any ways

I really hope you guys like this but even if you don't the feel free to coment.

Thank you so much !!

Edited by Tanu221 - 4 years ago