Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
For me Abhimanyu was the mastermind since the beginning. ..he came back at a point when Geetu's life was at risk by Chhoti Maa. ...yeah both of them are together but when Geetu came to know about her, she had no option but to kill her...and Priyam obviously had been sent by Abhimanyu. ...
So he saved her as he knew Abhi never wanted Geetu dead...he just wanted to drive her to madness...that's why he pretended to be a suspicious character after coming back...so that Geetu gets all the more confused between him n Priyam...

Probably Ragini might have also went through similar madness...that's why Geetu was made to go through all this...
He never loved her but I think he wanted her insane and not dead...

My Pov...
Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

For me Abhimanyu was the mastermind since the beginning. ..he came back at a point when Geetu's life was at risk by Chhoti Maa. ...yeah both of them are together but when Geetu came to know about her, she had no option but to kill her...and Priyam obviously had been sent by Abhimanyu. ...
So he saved her as he knew Abhi never wanted Geetu dead...he just wanted to drive her to madness...that's why he pretended to be a suspicious character after coming back...so that Geetu gets all the more confused between him n Priyam...

Probably Ragini might have also went through similar madness...that's why Geetu was made to go through all this...
He never loved her but I think he wanted her insane and not dead...

My Pov...

I completely agree with u...
It was all game plan from bringing but ithink their is more to it ...I think choti maa hurting priyam and all was all part of plan. Just to show that all are against priyam and geetu believe priyam is abhi..Us i guess in future possibilities are their that choti maa may be abhi ko bich mein se  hatade i mean quite possible if all this thing is happening for property..About raagini mystery it will come out  soon...
Also i guess now in this time of revenge taking risbhah and Rajveer will be their with geetu helping her out ..End game of couples i think abhi ke situation i guess it will be rajveer and geetu kyuki ab toh kaavya rajveer  ki possibilities nahi lagti
annihilation thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Krish58

I completely agree with u...
It was all game plan from bringing but ithink their is more to it ...I think choti maa hurting priyam and all was all part of plan. Just to show that all are against priyam and geetu believe priyam is abhi..Us i guess in future possibilities are their that choti maa may be abhi ko bich mein se  hatade i mean quite possible if all this thing is happening for property..About raagini mystery it will come out  soon...
Also i guess now in this time of revenge taking risbhah and Rajveer will be their with geetu helping her out ..End game of couples i think abhi ke situation i guess it will be rajveer and geetu kyuki ab toh kaavya rajveer  ki possibilities nahi lagti

You both do have some valid points. However, I'm not entirely convinced about this person being the real Abhimanyu. Because it doesn't explain his apprehensions during the tests and Rishabh couldn't have possibly been wrong about his sense of touch. There are ways to bypass the fingerprints tests abd his  DNA reports could have been faked. May be, the real Abhimanyu is dead but this one is his doppelganger who has either been appointed by the true mastermind or he's working for his own motives. I could very well be wrong though. 
Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .annihilation.

You both do have some valid points. However, I'm not entirely convinced about this person being the real Abhimanyu. Because it doesn't explain his apprehensions during the tests and Rishabh couldn't have possibly been wrong about his sense of touch. There are ways to bypass the fingerprints tests abd his  DNA reports could have been faked. May be, the real Abhimanyu is dead but this one is his doppelganger who has either been appointed by the true mastermind or he's working for his own motives. I could very well be wrong though. 

Hmm abhimanyu being doppelganger yes possibility hai..U can't anything right now ..Ab oh aane waale epi se patah chalega ki kya yeh sach wala abhi ya fake...Kyuki accident ke waqt abhi was not found so yes all options  for abhi being real or fake are open till it becomes clear
akshi. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
For a person like me who is a lover of such thriller plots last 2-3 episodes were awesome & what was even more wonderful was such revelation without any dramatic element . 
What I feel is abhimanyu priyam choti ma kavya all are in one team BUT with different motives . Choti ma kavya might b for money or respect which rishbh never gave her & injustice done with them & abhimanyu for seeking revenge .it's pretty much clear from that sargi scene that ragini is abhi sister & he might believe rishbh to b responsible for that . That banjaran even said fate of ragini & geetu is same that means it is possible ragini too was sent to mental asylum ? 
Now since it's time for geetu to take charge in her hands I would expect the plot to b even more interesting . Rishbh might b grey but not negative he might not b behind the tragedy which happened with ragini like abhimanyu might b made believe by choti ma that rishbh killed but it was she who did all this for money . 
All these are just my assumption after Sunday episode I am actually keeping high hopes with the writers . I am sure they won't disappoint 
Krish58 thumbnail
Yes writers disappoint na kare toh acha hai ..I have high hopes now
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Excellent post by you, Husna! ⭐️
nal4u thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I really believe that:
1. Priyman, Abhi, and Choti Maa are working together. Kavya is being used as as pawn by her mother to help her to achieve her objectives. I also feel that Bhairagi lady has a hugh part to play in all of this.
2. Choti Maa was not too bothered byKhushie as she mentioned that by the time she got to India, their work would have been completed.
3. Why do I get the feeling that it is a fae Abhi. 

I guess we have to wait and continue to watch to know the truth.
Edited by nal4u - 7 years ago