So Priyam is not Abhimanyu's rebirth

whitewitch thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
Priyam the creepy kid is not Abhimanyu's recarniation. He was not brainwashed but trained by the abhimanyu himself.

he was Abhimanyu's adopted son.
I
From today episode the person who was returned is indeed Abhimanyu Gaura's husband.

And he want revenge. He trapped his wife. Played with her emotions.

Is Abhimanyu ever loved Geethu. Or he just married her for revenge against Rishab.

He purposefully fall in love with Geethu knowing that Rajveer is in love with her.

One more doubut. Who really is Priyam. Is he really Rishab and Ragini's Son.

Too many qusetions ...And Mystery is unfolding

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
We expected this only...otherwise how will Priyam know those minute details. ..
And absolutely. ...he never was Abhimanyu's reincarnation. ..
Atleast this fact of ours is proven right...

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3
So  priyam is adopted son of abhi..But why did abhi did all this 
Well waiting for   mystery to unfold
Krish58 thumbnail
 Bdw one question why did abhi waited for six years to take revenge from all this i guess he never loved geetu
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Krish58

Bdw one question why did abhi waited for six years to take revenge from all this i guess he never loved geetu

thats what i am thinking
was his accident fake or real
GitaIyer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont' think ABhi ever loved Gitu.
Even during their courtship or even after mrg, I didn't feel any love, only lust.
And he proved it today with his comeback.

Priyam is an orphan. If he turns out to be Rishabh/Ragini's son, then why did Abhi allow his sister's kid to go to orphanage.

According to me, who returned today was Gitu. All the cow-webs cleared, the Abhi fixation cured, and brain back to functioning. She looked calm, cold and calculative, standing there, looking out of the window.

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
In reality world  people belive in  rebirth no doubt but in that case we haven't seen anyone  knowing about each and every minutes detail, happen to them in last birth,  so  yes everyone here from starting never accept this rebirth only doubt was about who was mastermind behind him and today epping clear that also.
 Now only ragini -rishabh past story with Abhimanyu relation  with her is yet to get confirm.  Whatever happens with ragini in past , but  geetanjali was innocent Abhimanyu should have confront rishabh rather than using her like this. 
Edited by fairy_tales - 7 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Most probably Abhi is Ragini's brother and he wanted Geetu to go through all that his sister went through. ..to make Rishabh realise how it feels when your beloved sister goes through such circumstances

But yes definitely Abhimanyu has been a coward in using a woman and a child for his revenge. ...not like an Armyman and a rajput...is he really a Rajput or was it also a lie 😕
Krish58 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy_tales

In reality world  people belive in  rebirth no doubt but in that case we haven't seen anyone  knowing about each and every minutes detail, happen to them in last birth,  so  yes everyone here from starting never accept this rebirth only doubt was about who was mastermind behind him and today epping clear that also.

Now only ragini -rishabh past story with Abhimanyu relation  with her is yet to get confirm.  Whatever happens with ragini in past , but  geetanjali was innocent Abhimanyu should have confront rishabh rather than using her like this. 

Yes sachi if raagini is abhi sister and because of risbhah raagini died then yes risbhah is culprit..So abhi should have confronted him rather than using a child and  playing with a  innocent person mind...
It can also be possible that risbhah can be innocent too ( well possiblility of it is less but then also sochne mein kya jaata hai) because of chotti maa raagini died..As agar simple things king hai if risbhah raagini had an heir then saari property would be of that child so..Because of this chotti maa made raagini mad