Posted: 7 years ago

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: prachi_vrushan

aww this was so emotional
loved it
swayam's mom has problem with niya also???
fb was cute

Thank you.
Yes, she has problems with niya, and she has reasons for that too. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhilasha_dream

Superb !! The feelings were explained wonderfully but I still am not able to understand why none of the gang members went to meet Sharon in the jail when everybody still feels the same for her.

Thank you. 

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: VReSHna

After all this time, how wonderful it is to feel the magic again:)
Waiting for more updates :)
How I simply love it!

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ssfc

That was a great update di. Sharon's emotions are beautifully shown. And one thing that I don't understand is that if rey, taani and the gang believes Sharon and are behaving normal with her. Y can't swayam? Why did Sharon went to jail in the first place? Why did swayam stayed away from his daughter all this while? Di past me esa kya hua tha? I know mein kaafi questions puch rahi hoon but cant help it. But Aapki stories bohuth unique hote hain awesome update waiting for next chapter.

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweety71

Very very emotional updates. Feeling bad for Sharon. Waiting for more updates

Thank you. 
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sneharay

Superb update.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

LoveHopeMagic thumbnail

Chapter 9

"I should leave,"

I stood up suddenly feeling out of the place, I should not be here, this is not where I belong. A nasty feeling crept inside me when I perceived that I was not someone who should be a part of the happiness. The thought of being beside them filled me with abhorrence.

"Where to?"

I halted on my feet when I heard Rey, I could feel a satisfying smirk in his tone.

Does he really think that he can win me that easily?

Without acknowledging his attempt to stop me, I continued to walk but as soon as I put my feet outside the room, another person interrupted me.

"Sharon, please wait, won't you?"  

"Why should I, Rinni?" I turned to face them with an emotionless face. Her exterior tensed when my tone went rough. She was always the naive one, who spoke without thinking the after effects.

"Because we are your friends," Nil spoke for the first time.

I snorted. "Friends, are you sure?"

"We were always friends Sharon," Simi said and took two steps towards me.

"Exactly, were. We were friends, not anymore."

"Sharon," Rey came forward and raised his hand to hold my shoulders, but I stopped them before they could touch me.

"What? Do you people have any explanation to give me? But listen, even if you all have, I don't want to hear them." I shouted at them, ignoring their pleas.

"Sharon, listen to me first. We were blinded, we were confused."

"I don't want to hear any explanations. Just leave me alone like you all did years back."

It hurts to say that.

By choosing Swayam over me, they proved that I never changed. For them, I was the same heartless, arrogant and a selfish diva, which always used people's emotions. The one, who never cared about other's feelings, but I thought I was changed. Maybe they never believed. I never felt bad that they stood by Swayam but I felt bad when everyone went to him leaving me alone. 

When I heard nothing but their murmuring, I turned again towards the main door to leave. I wasn't in a condition to hear their explanations and reasons; I already had enough for the day. Now I am saturated.

"We are not doing that anymore, right guys?"  I heard Rey asking the gang and when I slightly twisted my head, I saw all of them nodding their heads with a small smile.

"We will not leave you alone anymore." They chorused and I turned on my feet once again.

"Don't expect me to believe that you all lost the trust I had on each one of you, and now I can't just even believe you all."

"We understand, but give us a chance."

I stood there quietly; I was not sure about that. Should I give them another chance? 

"Sharon," Taani broke the silence and we all turned to look at her who was a silent specter until now.

"Don't get up," I warned her.

Dismissing my warning, she stood up from the bed. Feeling a different kind of force, I ran towards her and helped her to sit. "You should rest Tanni,"

"I will if you stay with me."

She pulled me and made me sit beside her.

"I can't"

"You can, and you know that."

The room went silent. I started fidgeting my fingers again feeling nervous. Living here with Tanni means I will have to face Swayam and I think I am not ready for another encounter.

"Guys, please leave us alone for some time."

My attention went back to her, and she held my palms in her.

"Guys please,"

"Okay," Everyone mumbled and walked out after giving us a smile and a thumbs up. I gulped the urge to roll my eyes.

When Rey smiled at Taani, she closed her eyes silently letting him know that she will handle it. A small smile formed on my lips too maybe because I wanted to talk to her and maybe I feel she could understand me, for me she is the most reasonable person and the most matured one in our gang, she has always been.  

"Sharon," Taani called out when Rey disappeared behind the closed door.

"Hmm,"

"I don't know where to start, this is so awkward." She mumbled earning a chuckle from me.

"I know, just pretend that nothing happened."

She tensed.

"Is it that easy?"

"No, but I think we can reduce the awkwardness in that way."

"You know what I want to talk, right?"

"Yeah...,"

My attention drifted away from Taani when I noticed a mobile behind her on the bedside table. As it was kept upside down, I could see its cover faintly. When I peered into it, I saw that the mobile had a customized cover. I could see a picture of a family on the cover, Rey and Taani along with a four years old girl on the shoulders of Rey, giggling, who supposed to be my daughter.

"Is that Niya?" I extended my hands towards the bedside table to take the mobile.

"Yes," Tanni shifted and reached out for the mobile for me. "She is just like you, hard from outside and soft from inside." She added.

Though I had many questions, I let it pass.

"Tell me about her, I want to know." I ran my fingers over the picture, missing the feeling of having a family my own.

Nothing can change the fact that Niya is my daughter but from the picture I could say, I am not her mother, but Taani is. I am just an ordinary woman who gave her birth and Tanni is the one, who gave her a life. By just giving birth, a woman can never be a mother; she has to give a life too.

"She is just like you Sharon; she knows how to hide what she is feeling. And you know she is like Bhai also, she knows when to speak and what to speak, the matured one."

My thoughts went towards him, and something struck my mind.

"Why was Niya so happy when he said that he is taking her with himself?"

I could not stop myself from enquiring that. It was something that consumed me since I saw her expression when he said that. Her face had lightened up like a Christmas tree.

"Woh, actually...she was...No," Taani shifted in her place uncomfortably and I frowned.

"What's the matter?"

"I am sorry Sharon, it's not my cue to tell you but I can tell you something for sure."

"And that is?"

"It's not like it seems, it's not like something you expect."

"What do you mean?"

"A lot of things have changed, Sharon, and that is why we need you here. Don't you want to be the mother for Niya which she truly deserves?"

"I want to,"

"Then stay with us."

"Am I going to stay here?" The awkward silence inside the car ended when Niya decided to spoke. We all turned to look at her, and that was when I realized that we had reached home. Though we all looked at her, none of us gave her a reply but my mom.

"Why? Isn't this enough?"  

Niya jumped in her seat when mom snapped at her then suddenly moved closer to my side and caught my arm. I liked what she did so I put my arm around her shoulder and pulled her to my side, the only thought that was in my mind was; she would have never moved close to me if she had not felt safe with me. When I looked at my dad through the rear view mirror I was bestowed with an unusual sight, he was watching us amusedly and that brought a smile on my face. My dad was melting slowly.

"Yes, you are going to stay with me," I assured her.

After some time, dad pulled the car into the driveway and we stepped out of it. Dad and mom walked into the house without waiting for us. Taking Niya's hand I entered to be interrupted, "I don't want to stay here."

"Why? Is there any problem?" I snapped though I did not really mean it, however, unfortunately, she had caught the change of my tone.

"No, but dada and dadi, they don't like me." She murmured looking at her shoes.

Taking her chin I raised her head to look at my face, she was so small for my height, just like her mother. "Don't worry about it now; I will talk to them later."

"You will?"  

"I think I just said that."

"Come inside, Niya," I took her to a room, which I had arranged for her. I really do not remember when and why I arranged it.

She walked inside the dark room hesitantly, when I switched on the lights of the room, her expression changed completely. Making me happy, her nervous face lightened up and she smiled widely.

"Is this for me?"

"Yes, this is your room."

"Thanks, dad, this is so beautiful,"

DAD

Surprising me, she ran towards the bed and jumped onto it, forgoing everything that happened a few minutes ago. Checking every tiny detail, she took a tour of the room. Just by standing there and looking at my daughter smiling on my efforts, made me realize that making your daughter happy is one of the important responsibilities of a father and by then I knew with my small effort, I made her day.

After taking a tour of her new room, she sat on the bed, tired.  "How did you know my favorite color is blue? This bedspread and blinds are blue."

"I didn't know," I walked up to the bed and joined her.

"Then, how?" She pouted.

"It's a magic." I chuckled while messing her hair. I really didn't know it was her favorite color too. "You are just like her," I mumbled and placed my lips on her forehead.

"Who?" 

I retreated myself from her and sat straight. "Your mom,"

"Dad, can I ask you something?"

"Yes, Niya anything?"  

"Why... did...not y...ou all...ow ..."

"Wait," He interrupted her.  "Why are you struggling? Tell me what you want to ask."

"Why didn't you allow me to meet mom?"

It would be an understatement to say that she was scared. Her sound came out meekly, if I was not sitting close to her I would not hear what she said. I stood up abruptly. My body tensed when I thought about staying with Niya. She could bring back many memories.

"You are a kid so don't ask big things, understand?" I yelled at her. "Now, sleep."

"Yes dad, good night." I heard her words before I closed the door behind. "Good night." She heard or not, but I had said it.

On the way to my room, I thought about Niya and Sharon but I could not find a reason behind the sudden change of lives and sudden happening of events. I could only say, Nothing lasts forever.'

The house phone rang and when I checked the time, it was almost 11 pm.

"Hello,"

"Can I speak to Mr. Swayam?"

I have heard this voice before.

"Yeah, It's Swayam. Who are you?"

"You forgot me this easily?"  

"Who are you? What do you want?"

"What did you gain Swayam?"

"What?"

"You should not have punished Sharon before finding the real truth."

The call ended abruptly, leaving me again with thoughts of her.

Did I really judge her?   

Please leave some likes and comments. Thank you. :)

Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I jst thought today dt ...it's long back dt u gave update...n I ws abt to msg u...BT den I GT notification of ur PM...
Awesome update...so mny things... Going on in mind...who was d caller.  Reveal soon