Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats for starting the new story. Awesome prologue.
cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Cute teaser
Updt soon 
keyzest thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Read all da parts in a go
Itz such a lovely story
Happy n babu
Raman z so protective towards gis babu

Why ishu z shocked at da end of laast chapter??
Update soon

Pls pm me
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Romantic teaser
update soon
n
thanks for pm

- TWINKLE
sweetlove112 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Teasing teaser
update soon
divan19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Teasing teaser...
Continue soon..
Thanx for the pm...
Suma1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Beautiful teaser
Update soon
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome story...
Read all parts in one go...
Ishra bonding from childhood is superb...
Lovely story..
Do pm me when updated next...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Lovely teaser .
Waiting for update 
sharda_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Part 5

Ishita's eyes winded in shock and her mouth left open as raman pulled the pleats  of her saree. Ishita held his hand stopping him going further

Ishita- Happy ye kaya kar rahe ho aap

Raman- Kaya kar raha hu matlab. Tumhare madad kar raha hu saree pehane me.

Ishita- Koye zaroorat nahi ha . Me kudh kar lunge. Aap jao abh yaha se. Nahi toh koye aa jayega.

As she said raman's phone start ringing. Raman saw romi's call. He take the call

Raman- Ha romi bol, kaya hua

Romi- Bhai kaha ho aap, kabh se hum aap ko dhoond rahge ha. Aur babhi bhi nahi mil rahi ha. Aap ke saath ha kaya.

Raman- Ha romi ma aur ishita saath me hi ha. Vo haame urgently jana padha. Kuch kam aa gaya tha. Ek client ke saath meeting ha. Tum log aisa karo tum log shopping kar lo ma aur ishita baad me kar lenge.

Romi- ok bhai, vaise bhi bhai hum sab ke shopping hog aye ha. Yehi batane ke liya phone kiya tha ke hum sabh ghar jaa rahe ha.

Raman- Theek ha romi. Bye.

Romi told everyone about ishra and they all return home. While on the other hand raman cut the call and saw towards ishita with naughty smile.

Raman- Toh abh tumhari ye problem bhi solve hog aye. Abh toh me tumhare help kar sakta hu na.

Ishita(smiling shyly)- Happy aap bhi na

Raman- Haye madrasan aise mat sharmaya kar jaan nikal jate ha bande ki

Ishita(hitting him on his arm and blushing)- Kuch bhi!!!

Tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

Raman free the pleats of the saree lovingly without breaking the eyelock and then unpin the saree. Saree fall down, and raman free the whole saree. Now ishita was standing in front of him in petticoat and blouse. Their eyes were still locked.

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe mujhse milaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

Raman then pick another saree and tuck its one one end with her petticoat and start moving around her wraping around her.

O tere sang yaara
Khushrang bahara
Main tera ho jaun
Jo tu karde ishara

After wraping he saree around her he put the pallu on her shoulder leaving some saree for pleates.

Kahi kisi bhi gali mein jaaun main
Teri khushbu se takraun main
Har raat jo aata hai mujhe
Woh khwab tu..

Raman then bend down and start making pleats, while ishita was admiring him having a beautiful smile on her face.

Tera mera milna dastoor hai
Tere hone se mujhme noor hai
Main hoon soona sa ek aasmaan
Mehtaab tu..

After he is done making pleats, he tuck the pleats in the saree. As his fingers brushed against her belly she shivered under his touch and closed her eyes. Raman saw this and smile seeing his effect on her. Raman saw her belly and get emotional and loving kissed her belly remembering something. He lowered his head and wipe his tears that are about to fall and so that ishita couldn't see his tears and get upset. Though ishita has seen his tears but didn't ask not to upset him further. She ran her fingers through his hairs.

O karam khudaya hai
Tujhe maine jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

Raman then stand up and and turned her towards mirror and pinned her pallu and let the rest of the saree flow freely. Then he turned her towards him and pinned her to mirror caging her

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

O tere sang yara
Khush rang bahara
Tere bin ab toh
Na jeena ganvara

Ishita can feel raman's hot breath on the nape of her neck. She was breathing heavily and hold him tightly. Raman start dropping wet kisses on her neck while ishita clutched his shirt with on hand while other went start caressing his hairs.

Maine chhode hai baki saare rastein
Bas aaya hun tere paas re
Meri ankhon me tera naam hai
Pehchaan le..

Raman left her neck and hold ishita's face in his hand and start kissing her face. He first kissed forehead first and then came down. Then he kiss her temple, eyes, nose , cheeks, chin and finally captured her lips into passionate kiss. They kissed passionately and after kissing foe five minuted they parted lack of oxygen and join their foreheads breathing heavily.

Sab kuch mere liye tere baad hai
Sau baaton ki ik baat hai
Main na jaunga kabhi tujhe chhod ke
Yeh jaane le..

O karam khudaya hai
Tera pyaar jo paaya hai
Tujhpe marke hi toh
Mujhe jeena aaya hai

O tere sang yaara
Khush rang bahara
Tu raat deewani
Main zard sitara

Raman then turned her towards mirror and then picks her sari's pallu and kept it on her her head covering her head. Then he bakhugged her and kept his chin on her shoulder and admire her from top to bottom and said

Raman- My beautiful madrasan and my cute babu

Ishita smile hearing his and again felt lucky to got raman as her life partner as her soulemate. Ishita turned around and hugged him tight keeping her head on his chest, while raman also wounded his arms around her and kept his head on her and her tight. Ishita looked at him an kissed his cheeks and said

Ishita- And u are my world my happy and I love u a lot happy

Raman- I love u too babu.

Ishita- Plz happy never leave me alone. I can't live without you.

Raman- Never babu. I will never leave you. I also can't live without you.

And they hugged each other tightly.

At night all have dinner and went to sleep while ishita was waiting for raman as he has gone for urgent meeting. She was sitting in her room and waiting for raman working on laptop when she receive a message of her old friend for reunion party. She confirmed that they will surely come. After cutting the call she saw raman coming and get up from bed and help him in removing his coat, while raman kissed her forehead.

Raman- Yaar bhaut bhook lagi ha, aaj bhaut takh gaya yaar.

Ishita- aap feshen up ho jao ma khana lagate hu.

Raman- khana upar hi le ana , room me hi karenge

Ishita- ok

Raman went to washroom while ishita went to kitchen to bring food. When she come back  after taking their dinner, saw hm sitting on sofa looking very tired. She close the door and sat beside her. She kept the tray on table. There was only one plate in the tray, seeing this raman ask about it

Raman- ek plate kuy tum nahi khaoge.

Ishita-Aaj hum ek hi plate me khayenge

Raman- Kuy aaj kuch special ha

Ishita- kuy jab kuch special hoga tab hi hum ek palte me kha sakte ha

Raman- nahi

Raman was about to tore the bite when ishita stop him and said today she will feed him. Raman simply put his head on his shoulder and start playing wth her hairs while ishita start feeding him like that.

Raman- kaya baat ha madrasan aaj apne pati par bhaut payaar aa raha ha(raising his eyebrows)- majra kaya ha.

Ishita- Kuch nahi baba bas aaj aap bhaut tired ho na isliya

Raman- Acha agar tired hone par aise treatment milta ha na toh ma rooz tired hone ko tayar hu.

Ishita- Aapko mere haato se khana khan eke liya tired hone ki zaroorat nahi ha bas mujhe bolne ki zaroorat ha.

Ishra smile at each other and finish their meal. After having dinner ishra were sitting on bed in half laying postion in each others arms after changing. When ishita said

Ishita(playing with his shirt's button)- Happy

Raman(closing his eyes and stocking her hairs)- Hmm...

Ishita- Aaj sonali ka phone aya tha. Collage reunion party me invite karne ke liya aur maine ha karde ke hum ayege.

Raman- Acha kiya, maza ayega. Sabhi purani friends se milege

Ishita- hmm

Ishita(looking down blushing)-happy...

Raman opened his eyes hearing change of ishita's voice and saw her looking down blushing. He lift her face by her chin and ask

Raman- Kaya soch kar itna blush kar rahi ho madrasan

Ishita- Happy aapko hamare collage ki fresher's party yaad ha

Raman also smile heaing this and both remember their fresher's party

Flashback

Life was going on smoothly for ishra. They come more closer day by day. They both are now in 10 th standered. They both were intellingent. Some time raman comes first in the class and some times ishita. Raman was most handsome boy of his class while ishita was also no less, she was also the most beautiful girl in the class. All boys were jealous of raman while all girls were jealous of ishita. As ishra always remain together and talk to other clasmates only related to studies. Ishra were always protected and possessive about each other. So no boy and no girl never tried to propose them. Raman always pamper her like his baby. It was day of their result of 10 th std. They both got passed. Raman come first while ishita come second. All were very happy and celebrated. Mr. Iyer gave raman a bike while Mr. Bhalla gave ishita new scooty. Ishra then opt for commerce. In 12th std this time ishita come first and raman second. From the time they understood about love. They start loving each other. But they decide to confess their when they will bit mature as it was not the age for all this. In collage both opt for MBA. Now both are deeply in love with each other and want to confess. There was going to be a fresher's party in collage and raman decided to confess his love to ishita in the party while on the other hand ishita also decided to confess her love to her happy. Both get dressed and was standing in front of mirror practising to how to confess

(They were practing in their own room)

Raman(setting his coat)- Ishita I...I...II ..Love ... I love you ishita

Ishita(smiling shyly)- I...I...II Love u raman

After 5 raman went to iyer house to pick ishita. He directly went to her room. When he entered the room he was stunned to see the sight in front of her. She was wearing white long gown and her hairs were curl looking stunning with little makeup yet looking perfect. Raman was memorized seeing her and was standing there with open mouth.

Ud gaye tote re,

tere to ud gaye tote re
La la la la...

Ud gaye tote re,

tere to ud gaye tote re
La la la la...

Ud gaye tote re,

tere to ud gaye tote re
La la la la...

While on the other hand ishita was not less, she was also lost in him. He was looking very handsome. He was wearing white suit and was looking just perfect. They both were lost in each other. Ishita lower her eyes feeling his gaze and call him lovingly

Ishita- Happy...

Raman trance was broken by ishita's voice

Ishita- Ma kaise lag rahi hu

Raman(moving towards her)- Abhi bhi batane ki zarurat ha kaya. Mere expressions dekhkar nahi pata laga tumhe ki tum kaise lag rahi ho

Raman tucked her hair lock while ishita lower her head blushing. Raman place his one finger under her chin and lift her head to face her and said looking into her eyes

Raman- Just breath-taking

That's all for now. I Hope you all like this update. Do hit like and give your beautiful comments.

Love

Sarthi