Users

Frequent Posters

nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Part 19

An emotional update!!
So Ishita is possessed by Shagun!!
She wants Raman and so is doing this through Ishita!!
Raman is feeling very guilty!!
Because of him Ishita has to suffer!!
He is trying to console her!!
Looking forward to the solution in the next update!!

Thank you so much for the pm!!
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@17
getting more and more interesting 
Shaggy the evil ab kahan hai 
Kahin baithi jall rahi hogi hahah
sukanksha thumbnail
@18
This evil shagun is too much playing with Ishita's body..
sukanksha thumbnail
@19
Near catching shaggy
sukanksha thumbnail
@20 ishita is pregnant and the precap makes me curious 
sukanksha thumbnail
Superb mind blowing waiting for the next one 
nafnaf thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Part 20

A brilliant update!!!
So Father says that Ishra have to marry again to capture Shagun!!
Ishita is pregnant!!
Everyone very happy!!
Loved the way Raman got rid of "haddis ki dukaan"!!!!!!😆
Raman wanting to spend time alone with Ishita!!!

Raman tells Father that Ishita is pregnant and so he is worried more now!!
Father tells him to keep faith that everything will be fine!!
The precap is very scary - what happened!??!?!?!

Thank you so much for the pm!!
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
      mera saaya saath hoga
Image result for ishra earthquake scene

Part 22

It has been one hour they were driving the car,raman was getting restless thinking about ishita..

Raman: father please tell me where we going?..

Father: relax raman,hum jaha ja rehe hai sirf wahi hume ishita milega..

That's when he noticed the outside flexes and bnners,and he see the place name on the banners..

Raman: pune?..yehan kyun? Thinking he turned to father Stephen and asked again

"father why we here?"

Father: raman we actually don't know where shagun took ishita,so we have to find it first and for that we have mr.and mrs aroras help..

Raman: you mean shaguns parents..

Father: yah

Raman: but father woh log kya kar sakthe hai..

Father: lets see what they can do..Saying father closed his eyes and starts to jab the rosary..

After about half an hour more they reached at shaguns home..

"raman,father we reached" mr.raghav called both raman and father..

Father: oh yah..raman come..saying the tro gets down from the car and walks to shaguns house,raman was looking very week that time,his face were covered with full of dried tears..

When father pressed the calling bell a middle aged lady opened the door,

"ji aap log kaun?" she asked to them..

Mr.raghav: can we meet mr.and mrs arora.

Lady:yah please come sir..saying she welcomed them inside and said to sat on the sofa..after instructing them she went to call mr.and mrs.arora..while the trio starts to wait for them,that time the father noticed many pictures of shagun on the wall,there are many pictures of her like from her child hood..

Father gets up from the place and went near one of the pic and takes it in his hand,that's when mr.and mrs. Arora comes there..

Mr.arora: ji kahiye aap log kaun..

Father: oh  I'm father Stephen aur yeh raman and yeh doctor raghav..Father introduced them

Mr.arora: aap log yehan?

Father: actually we have to discuss a serious matter to you two?

Mr.arora: ji boliye?

Father: its about your daughter shagun?

Mrs.arora: shagun..saying she looked at her photo..

Mr.arora: father shagun..actually shagun is no more..

Father: we know that

Mr.arora: aap log shagun ko janthe the..

Father: nahi but han raman knows her very well

Mr.arora: how?

Raman:ishita..ishita ko tho aap log janthe hoga na.

Mrs.arora: uah se is shaguns friend..

Raman: and I'm her husband..

Mr.arora: mein kuch samjha nahi,what is the problem?

Hearing him raman looked at father signaling him to proceed the matter, nodding his head positively father starts to narrate the happenings..

"No..My daughter is not like that" she said crying bitterly..

Father: she is Mrs. Arora, and now ishita is with her

Mr.arora: but father how that possible.

Father: everything is possible mr.arora, and now we want your help very badly.

Mr.arora: how can I help you? He asked with his teary eyes

Father: shagun.We want to know that where you did her funeral.

Mr.arora:at st.thomas church..

"but you are hindu na,phir church mein kyun?"

Mr.arora: yah you are right but my wife and her family were Christians, there is no one in my family and that time every one told to do it this way, we are sheltered very badly so we did it with their choice..

Father: can you please take our to tere..

Mr.arora:yah,come..

Saying mr.arora went out following raman,raghav and father..

Soon they reached at the cemetery and mr.raghav guides them to shaguns kallara..

When they reached near it father looked it deeply and walks around thinking something..

Father: can we open it? Father asked to mr.arora

Mr.arora: what? No..no father I will not allow to break my daughters place

Father: kyat um chahthe ho ki tumahri mari hur beti keliye aur ek beti ki jan chale jaye?

Mr.arora didn't said anything but looked down with his teary yes.

"uncle please,help me..meri jan hai who..please help us,please" raman requested to arora while tears falls from his eyes like a river..

Mr.arora: but father this is not right.mein kaise apni beti ki..

Father: shh.ssh,I know as a parent you are saying right,but ek baar uss ledki ke bare mien socho jisse aapki beti le gya hai

Mr.arora: teek hai  lekin mere jane ke baath,I can't see my doctors lifeless body..Saying he walks away from them..

As per fathers instruction they called a man for breaking the kallara,the nature was getting very dark  and the wind  doesn't allowing the man to break the kallara..

Seeing this Raman ramans restlessness increased and her too starts to help the man, suddenly the weather starts to change  and it spoiled with the strong wind .and Some large strange birds were flying in the sky.

"father yeh sab kya ho reha hai" raman asked to father..

Father: raman don't stop,we have too the body out soon before she will do anything to ishita..

That's it hearing father raman starts to throw the mood from the place.. While the father starts to jab the rosary..

After about half an hour Raman and the man completed it and look at father, father instructed to the man to open the box. The man was getting very difficult to break the box, after some time he breaks the box and turned to father Stephen..

Coming forward raman,father and abhi see the box and the father said to open it..

When the man opened the box ramans eyes widened with shock,mr.raghav and father stood there like a stone seeing the view in front of them..because inside the box there was no shagun but ishita..

"ishitaaa" Raman screamed jumping to the box and took her out from it, her eyes were closed, her body was still, she was wearing the same sari which she wear at the time of marriage..

Raman quickly takes her out from the and made her lay on his lap..

"ishita..jan wake up..ishita..." he cried hugging her to his heart..

"father meri ishita..he looked at father,but father was thinking something along with his rosary jab..

Getting no response from father Raman starts to press her chest to make her breath but

"ishita,utto..utto ishita..see i'm here,your raman is here..Please wake up jan" he was continuously calling her..

"Raman there is no need to call her, she will not wake up the father said..

Raman got shocked hearing father and he quickly gets up then take a hold on fathers collor..

"how dare you to say that,my ishita is ok,understand she is ok"

Father: no raman,she is not ok..you get her body only raman but not the saul..

Raman looked at the father with a questioning look..

Father: shagun took ishitas Soul with her..

Raman: what rubbish..aisa..aisa kuch nahi hai.mujhe patha hai yeh natak kar rehi hai,mujhe chedne keliye..saying he again sat near her body and starts to call her again and again, slowly slowly ramans hope decreased and he starts to cry loudly,

His hand runs to her tummy were their symbol of love took place,

"baby mumma ko bolo na uttne keliye,dekhiye tum dono ke bagir papa akele kya karunga...bolo na baby.." he said caressing her tummy..

Father: raman took her to the church..we have to search for shoguns body,

Mr.raghav: but how father ,we thought this is her place but here we find ishita,where we find shagun..

Father: no raghav,this is not shoguns but someone else..

Raghav: what you mean..

Father: i mean mr.raghav lied that this is shoguns place, but actually this is not..

Raghav: how you get know?

Father: i got a doubt when mr.arora said he can't see his daughter's body he want to go..

Raghav: but father how that match with this..

Father: because still now we didn't meet shoguns parents..

Raghav: abhi abhi tho mila tha hum un logo ko..

Father: han mila tha, but they are shaguns parents too, but the person who comes here he is not shaguns father but shagun herself,that was shagun s trick, she wants to show ishitas state to raman..

Raghav: father ab hum kya kar sakthe hai,how we will save ishita from ahagun..

Father: there is only one way left

Raghav: what's  that?

Father: we have to burn shaguns body..

Raghav: but where is the body..

Father: i am sure aas pass ki koyi ek place shagun ka  hai,jismein uski body hai..Agar hum woh dhoondhle tho ishita will be safe other wise ...the father took a deep breath..

"Otherwise what?" raman asked with his fearful voice..

Father: otherwise we may loose ishita forever..

Raman get a shock hearing fathers words and he pulls ishitas body to him tight..

"no..no i will not leave her, she has to survive for me, for out child..No this is not possible i will not allow." saying he took ishita in his arms and walks to the church following raghav and father..

After taking ishita to the church raman made her lay on the bed and went back to help father and mr.raghav for searching shaguns body.

After searching for more than half an hour raman see shaguns name on  one place and he showed it to father,

At the next second they they called a man again and said him to break it,but it was not easy for him because this time the wind comes back with more power and the man flied away from the the place..

"raman,we have no time,hume jad hi shagun ki body bahar nikalna hoga"

Hearing father raman and raghav starts to break the kallara with so much difficulty, hats when they heard a loud cry from the church side..

"ishita" ramans heart burned hearing her voice.

At the next second raman runs to ishita,while father and raghav continued their work,because they know this is the only way to save ishita..

When Raman reached inside he didn't find ishita anywhere, getting panic he searched her everywhere, hats when he felt someone's presence behind her and it was ishita,

Taking a deep breath he turned to her and hugged her tight, without any other expression ishita too wound her hand around his neck, but after some time he felt her hold tightening over his neck..at first he ignored it but later he get very difficult to breath..he tried to tore her from him but her hold was so tight that he can't move a pity from her, hats when he see the his reflection on the mirror which shocked him like her..

He see only his finger on the mirror, the one who is hugging him is not in the mirror, that was the moment when raman realised it's not his ishita but shagun..

"shagun" he whispered while shaguns eyes turned blood red,in a jiffy raman pushed her but she get vanished..

"ishitaaa" he called ishita again and again..

"raman..bachao mujhe,save me raman" he hear ishitas cry  from the walls, he searched for her everywhere but he continuously hearing her cry only..

Meanwhile mr,raghav and father took shaguns body out,it was smelling very bad so they closed their nose with their hands and

"ishita...kaha ho tum..ishita" raman was continuously calling her while he can hear shaguns loud laugh..Suddenly he heard some sound and turned to that side only to find some foot step on the wall with so much blood..

"shagun,what you want? Leave my jan..you want me na,,teek hai you take me but eave my jan..Please shagun please.."He requested looking at nothing

"ha ha haa shaguns laughing sound filled inside the room"

Shagun: oh poor raman,you want to save ishita na? Then come..come na..ha ha ha..she laughed again..

Raman: shgaun, where?where are you, come in front of me..

Suddenly something falls in front of him making him shocked it was ishitas body, running to ishita he checks her body to confirm that she is ok or not..

He calls her name again and again..but the next moment her body vanished making him shock again..like a mad he calls ishita thats when mr.raghav and father comes inside, seeing them raman uns to them and told what happened..

Looking around father called a man inside who comes with shaguns body, with the help of that man they put shaguns body on the floor and said him to leave.

But the next second  he get out from the room raman heard a loud cry, and it was that man who brought shaguns body there, they runs to out to see that man and find him laying lifeless in a pool of blood..

Recap: the end of shagun?

So friends here is the next part,hit the like button and leave your comments..

Edited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
swathin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Shagun is too much
threeta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Oh my god what a scary update.muje dor lagraha hai..joldi yeh sob katam koro.Thanks for pm me